facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
Cricket Legend

By the way,are you sure she loves you or she is just your friend?

Old October 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
By the way,are you sure she loves you or she is just your friend?
lol bro, I am sure. I wouldn't be talking about someone like this if they were just my friend. BTW, I am a little taller than her.
Old October 7, 2008, 07:21 PM
Cricket Legend

oh ok.
Old October 8, 2008, 04:16 AM

for lack of a pistol-in-my-mouth emoticon, I resort now to this
Old October 8, 2008, 05:07 PM
Cricket Legend

I have a new crush now.Its a bangali.I don't know her name.I've seen her in a lot of parties but I never talked to her.
Old October 8, 2008, 05:13 PM
Cricket Legend

I don't know what to do.Tell her I like her or just wait till I get older.Here's the prob,if I go tell her the other kids might make fun of me and my parents might findout i'm in love.I want to keep it a secret but too many peoples around to keep it a secret and if I keep it a secret then I might never get to tell her that I like her.Examples:she might move to another city or state,she might fall in love with someone else.What should I do?
Old October 8, 2008, 05:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
I don't know what to do.Tell her I like her or just wait till I get older.Here's the prob,if I go tell her the other kids might make fun of me and my parents might findout i'm in love.I want to keep it a secret but too many peoples around to keep it a secret and if I keep it a secret then I might never get to tell her that I like her.Examples:she might move to another city or state,she might fall in love with someone else.What should I do?
By the way,are you sure she loves you or she sees you just as a friend?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 8, 2008, 05:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
By the way,are you sure she loves you or she sees you just as a friend?
Now your just copying the question I asked ro bhaiya.By the way its a crush man.She doesn't know that I love her.
Old October 8, 2008, 05:29 PM
Cricket Legend

I'm trying to get away from girls but their beauty catches me and I can't get away.I thought that after my first girl that I won't love anymore girls until I get like 18.But there,I fell in love again.

Last edited by sbsash; October 8, 2008 at 05:50 PM..
Old October 8, 2008, 05:30 PM
Cricket Legend

I will edit later guys.
Old October 8, 2008, 06:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
tell her, but only when you two are alone. Make sure the timing is perfect. How old is she?
Old October 8, 2008, 06:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
tell her, but only when you two are alone. Make sure the timing is perfect. How old is she?
No, you should wait. Shudhu shudhu chak khawar laab ase? I recommend you find out from her friends if she likes you or pick up from cues and signals if the feeling is mutual. Be her friend first and then onto the second gear... It's like a magic trick. Once you reveal the trump card that you love her, then all the mystery is gone and fun is out. You need to keep her guessing....

Discalimer: Gopal Bhar or his affiliates in any way cannot be held responsible incase the relationship doesn't work out or results in any mishap from the advice followed from this thread.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 8, 2008, 06:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
No, you should wait. Shudhu shudhu chak khawar laab ase? I recommend you find out from her friends if she likes you or pick up from cues and signals if the feeling is mutual. Be her friend first and then onto the second gear... It's like a magic trick. Once you reveal the trump card that you love her, then all the mystery is gone and fun is out. You need to keep her guessing....

Discalimer: Gopal Bhar or his affiliates in any way cannot be held responsible incase the relationship doesn't work out or results in any mishap from the advice followed from this thread.
Yeah, I agree. Its good to be friends first.
Old October 8, 2008, 06:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

sandy (sandpiper) mama ki bepaar? apnake praayee dekha jai ei prem-er thread-e ghura ghuri kortasen! tips nitasen naki sbash, ro1249 aar gopal bhar-er kach theika?
Old October 8, 2008, 06:29 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram

jee na mama, ami kono tips nitesi na.... polapan er paglami dektesi. But I like witty comments from some of the members around.

btw, are you appointed the caretaker of this thread ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
sandy (sandpiper) mama ki bepaar? apnake praayee dekha jai ei prem-er thread-e ghura ghuri kortasen! tips nitasen naki sbash, ro1249 aar gopal bhar-er kach theika?
Old October 8, 2008, 07:55 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

women are too hard to figure out, actually found it easier in high school because they'd actually tell me how they felt, none of the subtle signals and cues (being nice or friendly can be easily mistaken as signals when they're not meant to be) they'd just come out and say how they felt. i wouldn't say i'm having girl trouble but atm i'm in a position in which i have no idea where the relationship is, i think it might be heading in the more than friends direction but i'm really not sure.

as for LDRs, they're really not that much more difficult than the normal relationship (every relationship has it's issues), the main problem with them is a lack of intimacy, you can't get it by being on the phone or texting, you can only get it from being face to face and i'm not just talking physically.

in regards to being friends first that has it's +'s and it's -'s. for one it's really easy to get into the friend zone by going that route and quite often it's really tough to get out of the friend zone. secondly someone else has time to come in and grab her and thirdly if you create this awesome friendship you really don't want to mess it up which could easily happen if you both don't feel the same way and one person tries to initiate a more than friends relationship (i was friends with someone for years, ends up they like me more than that but i didn't and the friendship went down the drain).
Old October 9, 2008, 05:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I don't know but she looks from 10-12.
Old October 10, 2008, 06:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I don't know but she looks from 10-12.
Before you ask her out or anything, atleast get to know her a little. You say that you love her but yet you know nothing about her. You have never spoken to her, and you don't even know her name. I think you might just have a crush. But if you really think you love her, talk to her some. You don't have to be best buds with her or anything, just hangout with her sometimes. Maybe sit next to her at the partys . After getting to know her, then you will really realize if you love her or not. When I met that girl in BD, at first I had a crush similar to yours. I thought she was really pretty but I didn't know her at all. We started hanging out and I realized she was everything I wanted in a girl. Funny, pretty, outgoing, can sing, and still has some childness in her. Hopefully you will find what you want with your girl.

Good luck
Old October 10, 2008, 07:07 PM
Cricket Legend

If I sit next to her then my parents might think something bad and maybe the whole city will find out about my love story.
Old October 10, 2008, 07:10 PM
Cricket Legend

And there is a boys group, girls hardly go there and girls group and boys harly go there.So if I go there then the boys will ask me questions like what were you doing there?What did you say?Why were you with the girls group?etc.
Old October 10, 2008, 07:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Oh and I already said its a crush bro.You must've missed it when you were reading.
Old October 10, 2008, 07:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
If I sit next to her then my parents might think something bad.
Don't worry, your dad will understand. Even the strictest Bangali parents were kids once. Plus why would your parents be mad about you sitting next to a girl?
Old October 10, 2008, 07:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Don't worry, your dad will understand. Even the strictest Bangali parents were kids once. Plus why would your parents be mad about you sitting next to a girl?
They might suspect that I'm in love or something and its hard to make my dad understand something.
Old October 10, 2008, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
And there is a boys group, girls hardly go there and girls group and boys harly go there.So if I go there then the boys will ask me questions like what were you doing there?What did you say?Why were you with the girls group?etc.
Who cares if they ask you those questions? They are probably just jealous. You should not be ashamed of having a crush on a girl.
Old October 10, 2008, 07:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Bhaiya I appreciate you're trying to help me out but I don't have any other options left except wait till I become like 16 or 18.