facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old September 9, 2005, 10:36 AM
Street Cricketer

Default attention \'moderators\' - see one pending request by \'natl_zoo\'

there is a pending request Support need to action for using ur BC site by sleeping_giant, and national_zoo two IDs for us, the twin Brothers.
Pls help us to get back again to this port.
thanx with best regards
twin bros

Old September 9, 2005, 11:07 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by natl_zoo
there is a pending request Support need to action for using ur BC site by sleeping_giant, and national_zoo two IDs for us, the twin Brothers.
Pls help us to get back again to this port.
thanx with best regards
twin bros
sorry to interfere in your post to the moderators.

i just came here to let you know that i guess,actually you were one of the triplets,not twins.

you three-some are national_zoo(who registered on 8/22/05 ), natl_zoo (registered: 3/9/05 )& sleeping _giant(registered 7/16/05 ).

if thats not the case than who is this natl_zoo writing/appealing on behalf of the famous twin bros national_zoo & sleeping _giant ?... their dad?
Old September 9, 2005, 12:51 PM
Retired BC Admin

What do you have to say to our members about the mass-delete you carried out few weeks ago with the nick sleeping_giant?

What do you have to say to the moderator you called names and what not?

Why did you ignore my query in an attention thread?

Why do you think you deserve another chance?

Post your answer here neatly and truthfully. We are really considerate people. But it is also our duties to help maintain a pleasant forum for our members.

We'll carefully evaluate your answer, if any. All upto you now. Good luck.
Old September 9, 2005, 03:18 PM
Street Cricketer

Thanks, at last answering my stupid question in a gentle way, can u tell me how i can be triple as father of mine own soul and body just having an ID.
i dont know if it looks like a dad, natl_zoo, of other twin sleeping_giant, and national_zoo.
if u belive it is all ur part to explain my sorry request this way, i can not say anything more, but it will be painful to know others why i am natl_zoo, can u ask me like this way saying "do not repeat the same again and again" from one moderator instead of giving a way to have our old ID return or say something so that we left this site for ever!
again, against a sorry request, there should be a chance without questioning more, if i am there i would do it!!
u put so many questions that were not expected, and again saying 'Post your answer here neatly and truthfully' means am i giving u or did i say to my last sorry request any false statement, if it was the hint, we are so sorry from u, if it was the english word only then its ok!
we, two brothers did some emotional things, might cross ur board rules against viewer's complain, but we guess as a bangladeshi citizen and fan of bangladeshi cricket we did not violate too much that ur portal would be polluted, again we bangladeshi cricket an emerging cricket nation so putting enough words either in positive or in negative can hurt to one group, and stay in the middle is too tough, as u know today bangladesh beat india, australia the whole world is stunned on, and defeating against odi series against SL, questioning the job ability of whatmore, physio and others by bc viewers; so if we take one side to 'say bangladesh is supposed to beat sri lanka whats wrong, and ashraful is better than current ganguly what is the false statement! our explanation might hurt some foreign friends, but we did not do any thing wrong supporting our team and nation here!!
what happened i got too emotional while u came to say i did wrong saying ashraful is far more better than current ganguly and i was chased by padosan, and abherath, they countered me in such a way that if i was in front of them i could be violent damaging glasses and others..........
just listen, while u gave me some instant 2/3 warning messages to my u2u to edit my post, i found those were not so irrelevant to edit as i used some bangla language and one part u quoted might go against ganguly, but my languages hurt those foreigners only, i guess the bangladeshi people never want to see his brothers defeat to another foreigner like today’s defeat against sri lanka.
so i could not accept ur warning in that professional manner which u say u maintain in such a good way, so i lost my control and lost tempre to delete few of my threads which was an emotional out put of a crazy bangladeshi cricket fan, and it is also a good record for bc as u had got such a mad bangladeshi supporter, if today icc bane bangladesh this is me, and my brother will be in number 1 to put a case file against the authority, and i guess u do not know how we visibly support the team, my brother and me, each year on the 1st day of beginning of cricket season, we never sleep the whole night and enjoy the morning to been in the stadium or abahani crickrt ground to watch the 1st game of the 1st match of the beginning of cricket season in winter in each year here in bangladesh............. we enjoy the day watching the 1st game every year, and say we are like vip until and unless we go there the cricket season of the year of bangladesh will not see the daylight, on another word, we open the cricket season every year in bangladesh...............
and we are doing the same thing for last 10 years........ i am not sure how many fans of bc are having the same craze like us, but we give our best to the bad days of bangladesh, and against the victory.................
again, national_zoo lost his id without having a chance reading a warning from u........... as he is not a good user of computer, and his computer was not functioning properly to see ur u2u message, again 1 warning message is enough to close an ID?! and how, we can attract u if u close my this natl_zoo ID?!?!
dear sirs, launching & maintaining such a site a great job, and to tell u one thing, if we have money and get a chance to launch a site like u we will never put hands on the throat to a fan of bangladeshi team........... i appreciate ur board rules, at the same time i do not like the way of closing IDs by u, it must be a pure place of a bengali and bangladeshi................
this time we return and request u to give our IDs back for the last time, but if it was the day we had not in mood, we never come back to you.............
what ever u think, i take this natl_zoo as to make attention u as u blocked our lost id sleeping_giant, and national_zoo, so there was not a chance to attract another viewers that we had been not receiving any reply from any of the moderators............ as soon as i put attention here, you came to reply requesting a patience and for a wait, and we have been waiting for last few days without any reply from u & without posting a single thread or post by this ID natl_zoo for a decision and again i put attention and u got reacted saying natl_zoo is why triple, and dad of ours.....................
look if i have another chance to switchover this site to another bangladeshi cricket site, i surely will do that but since there is no other site to move, just give us another few days till the 2nd banglacricket.com is there.............. i swear, we will not bother then.........
thanks and wish u best luck
twin bros and not our dad, okay
cheers bangladesh!

=================dear moderator=============i thought it was u saying natl_zoo is the dad of us, but i saw it is another viewer, pls correct reading my this last request exclude dad, natl_zoo, of other twins, sleeping_giant, and national_zoo.........============================

Edited on, September 9, 2005, 8:43 PM GMT, by natl_zoo.
Reason: correction in reading glass
Old September 20, 2005, 04:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Now, only if i can understand what's happening. Maybe i'll comeback to read on some boring sunday!

Edited on, September 20, 2005, 9:46 PM GMT, by DJ Sahastra.