facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 19, 2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

Default The NatWest International Triangular Series. England v Bangladesh, Trent Bridge, 21 June 2005.

hi whats up everybody

this is my bangladeshi team that i think should play in next game. people try to understand my explanation then decided that i am wrong or not.

Bangladesh one day Squad

* Habibul Bashar (capt)
* Khaled Mashud (wk)
* Mohammad Ashraful
* Javed Omar
* Rajin Saleh ( instand of nafis iqbal because of poor from and rajin is more goods batsman then iqbal plus good fielder and can help team with his bowling as off break )
* Aftab Ahmed
* Mohammad Rafique
* Mashrafee Bin Mortaza
*Tushar Imran
* Khaled Mahmud ( instand of nazmul because of he need to gain more experience . khaled mahmud is more experience with his medium space bowling and also he is good with his batting . he did not perform last match but i am sure he will be back as ashraful was back in his batting from )
* Tapash Baisya

so as u see that in our team every body are batsman. i mean in our team bowler also can bat . also we have now two pace bowler ( mortaza and tapash) , two medium pacer ( khaled mamud and aftab ahmed) , one danger and best hitter batsman and bowler Mohammad Rafique and another part time bowler is rajin ( as a off break).

so now we have 11 batsman and 4 bowlers and 2 part time bowlers. and couple of good fielder as #1rajin, #2 aftab, #3 ashraful, #4 masrafee. etc

i think our Coach Dav Whatmore should make this change and believe in rajin and khaled mamud and give them some times and chance. i think they will be recover in the next match . i do not know why but it is my feeling about them.
thanks everybody
long live bangladesh cricket

Old June 19, 2005, 08:32 PM
ODI Cricketer

yeah, nice idea to get slaughtered. This is the silliest idea ever suggested here(specially after Mahmud's performance in last match). Give yourself a break.

btw, is chacha your real chacha? I don't see any other reason to make this stupid suggestion.

Quote:
Originally posted by sutru
* Khaled Mahmud ( instand of nazmul because of he need to gain more experience . khaled mahmud is more experience with his medium space bowling and also he is good with his batting . he did not perform last match but i am sure he will be back as ashraful was back in his batting from )

Edited on, June 20, 2005, 1:35 AM GMT, by cracky.
Old June 19, 2005, 08:41 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Good post sutru. However the changes you suggested are less likely to happen. You forgot one thing. The only reason Rajin and Sujon was not in the team is because they currently are in pathetic form.

There is just one player who is in great form, not in the last team, Rana. If there has to be a change to the winning combination, it will be Rana, otherwise no change.
Old June 19, 2005, 08:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

It must be a joke.

Edited on, June 20, 2005, 1:42 AM GMT, by faceoff.
Old June 19, 2005, 08:46 PM
Banned

hey cracky
khaled mahumud is not my chacha . but he is all bangladeshi cricket er and all bangladeshi friend's fan's chacha. i do not know why u do not understand about dropping nuzmul and adding khaled mahumud in the team.

mahumud played in last match very bad . i know that . but in that match bd team score is below then 200. bd batsman did not help our bowler to make some fighting aginst england.

any way i think he will do better in coming match if he get chance . nuzmul need to gain more experince in bowling. he was always do good in ist spelling but numul ruin his bowling in slog over . u should know that . thats why i am saying he need to gain experience on how to bowl in slog over by not giving fulltoss ball or other stupid kind of bowling .
i hope u understand that .
nuzmul should be out and khaled mahmud should in to the team.

ok

Old June 19, 2005, 08:53 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

sutru your signature is so funny lol .. the lineup looks a great combination. Whatever Dav decides I hope our team puts up a respectable fight against England.
Old June 19, 2005, 08:55 PM
Banned

i know rana is good but the thing i want to say that u all people know that in english condition only spiner can not do any thing but only medium spacer can do more better then spiner.

Mohammad Rafique is a great and experience spiner in our team . with his experience he is doing good bowling in english condition. but i know he is good player and one of my favarite but he will be risky in team. so thats why after giving chance to mahamud if still he is doing good perfrom then we should kick his *** from team and welcome rana to team. but for a last time we should give a chance to khaled mahamud for bangladesh.

Old June 19, 2005, 09:36 PM
ODI Cricketer

I don't know why everyone talks about condition. The only one pacer who can take advantage of the condition is Mortaza. None of our other pacers are that extraordinary. So we have to use our best team regarding of the condition. We tried with Nazmul and chacha both, none of them could take the advantage, so no point of talking about the condition. And if you have not noticed, both Rafiq and Australian spinner performed really good, so the so called English condition is actually helps the spinner too. end of story.
Old June 19, 2005, 09:45 PM
First Class Cricketer

No changes reqired maybe nafis for rana, nut then who would open the batting? Ranjin has not bee good for quite a while @ leats nafis takes some of the shine of the hard white ball.

I think If bd don't celebrate to much and concentrate they could win this game esp after engaldn had a great come from behind win against Australia.
Old June 19, 2005, 09:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Sutru, the only thing remotely interesting in your post was the signature. Keep your day job please.
Old June 19, 2005, 09:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

There should not be any change at all, in my opinion. However, if Dav were to change something, it could possibly be Nafees Iqbal. He looked very edgy against the bowling yesterday, and really contrasted to the rest of the batsman who played with great confidence.

However, I don't know who could replace him. Here's a wild suggestion, but what about Mushfiqur Rahim? Is he still in England or has he gone home?
Old June 19, 2005, 10:02 PM

Quote:
i think our Coach Dav Whatmore should make this change and believe in rajin and khaled mamud and give them some times and chance. i think they will be recover in the next match . i do not know why but it is my feeling about them.
And I think we will win this NatWest series. And I dont know why but it is my feeling.
Old June 19, 2005, 10:09 PM
First Class Cricketer

Why change a winning team?
Old June 19, 2005, 10:32 PM
Street Cricketer

The only change should be in batting order
2) Tusher Imran
3) Nafis Iqbal
Old June 19, 2005, 10:41 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
hey cracky

mahumud played in last match very bad . i know that . but in that match bd team score is below then 200. bd batsman did not help our bowler to make some fighting aginst england.

And which part of the one ball duck by chacha was not a contribution to below 200 score?

LOL

I think Shahriar Nafees should be given a chance in the next game. Nafees should sit next one. I don't think Rana should be selected.

Thanks

Azim
Old June 19, 2005, 10:47 PM
Test Cricketer

a lot are making comments but it sounds extraordinarily like they didn't watch the match.

Nazmul did well initially, but it was his overpitching the ball while attempting yorkers that made him expensive in the end. His bowling is many times more penetrative than chacha's.

Very silly to think about changing the batting order. Honestly, think about it, what good will it do? Add 50 extra runs to our score? Stop pulling out stupid advice from nowhere.

I suspect rana will get his chance to play sometime later. He should only be played if we think the ball will turn on the pitch.

Yeh, rajin might come in for nafees. But rajin is in horrendous form still.