facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 22, 2020, 01:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default London Vlogs on YouTube

Guys,

Me and your bhabi now have a channel on YouTube where we will hopefully explore London. Please do subscribe and share if you like what you see.

https://youtu.be/DANeG3zEXSk

Old July 23, 2020, 02:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Maria Bhabir Bangla is better than yours.

Million views Kobe hobe Bhai ? Onek din opekka Korlam
Old July 23, 2020, 09:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I like it. Maybe you can talk about cricket as well sometimes. I like the footage. But I don't like the words, as there is not enough passion for a travel vlog. How about you give the camera to your girl, she films you as you walk around London and talk about Bangladesh cricket?

I think that would be dope.
Old July 23, 2020, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

na he is a boring guy on camera and talks too slowly imo. I think the girl is interesting. I agree regarding the "words" part... 5 mins in i had enough. Good luck.
Old July 24, 2020, 02:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Thanks for the feedback folks. Appreciate it.

I could certainly encourage Maria to speak more but learning Bangla has its challenges!

And I can talk about cricket all day but not sure if there would be an appetite for that without any cricket at the moment!
Old September 7, 2020, 02:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Is Maria non-BD? How doe she speak/understand Bangla so good?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 19, 2020, 02:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Is Maria non-BD? How doe she speak/understand Bangla so good?
Hey bro, yup she is European. She has a very keen interest on different languages. She speaks 6 different languages.
Old April 11, 2021, 03:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Congrats shehwar. I just stumbled upon a facebook video somebody shared and I recognize the voice. And surprise it's shehwar. Kid got 2.4 million views .

He probably established good following now. Always good to see persistence paying off.

Great job . Now I can claim I know famous ppl.
Old April 11, 2021, 07:51 PM
Cricket Legend

I just checked his facebook page, he has serious following and serious views. Mind boggling. Maria with her bangla was the key. This is called persistence paying off - glad I got to see it from its infancy. Internet is a life changing medium for those who have the courage to take it on.

which makes you question this website even more - it has gone nowhere being on the net for over a decade, in times of change..
Old April 14, 2021, 11:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Yeah when you have bunch of unemployed aunties who got nothing better to do than gossip about lovelife of young people with "ahare bechara" bhaab then you are sure to get following in droves.

Shehwar is incredibly handsome and I am sure Maria is a sweet girl, but gone are those days when you can "just" upload a video and see it amp up views and monetization. Google Verge and golden days of Youtube is over.

This is not attack on the couple but Youtube is not a level playing field. There are many industry plants and nowadays if you have the money to pour into your production with solid base and support from your production team, you can prosper. But yeah... keep sipping that koolaid that you can "just" upload a video of zoo like the founder and the raw video will somehow make it. (Let's see you do it?)

FFS there are agencies and what not behind many Youtube productions. I wouldn't be surprised if many documentary or editing production rivals million dollar budget. I LOVE Vox, but your average Joe selling hotdogs from 7-11 can no way rival them. Corporatization killed Youtube. Gee I wonder why their Rewind has the most number of dislikes.

Then there are many who started with solid base. I do not know about OP and I am sure he worked hard and built his empire brick by brick, but it also helps to have a solid fan base - which albeit you have to create brick by brick...

He also got a boost from Prothom Alo. And of course our public likes to giley khay these kind of topic. And that's fine. To his his own.

You cannot buy viral. The only reason why some people blow up is because some heavyweight name drops them. For instance a deceased blogger I followed LaoShu.. even though he had great content some no-name middle weight rapper name dropped him and he blew up. LUCK PLAYS A HUGE ROLE IN SUCCESS.

You can call me envious of their success or a sore loser. I can care less at this stage of my life. I can hardly give any F about what others think of me.

But if someone made me an offer that I will be a superstar just cuz of my lovelife and putting in limelight, I wouldn't do it for 20 million dollars. That's just not me. Money and popularity is not everything in life.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old April 25, 2021, 06:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Wow great job shehwar
Old May 29, 2021, 12:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
Wow great job shehwar
Thank you bro.

Do share this video below with any foreigners that are curious to travel to Bangladesh please.

https://youtu.be/T9JkxzO0GgM
Old July 7, 2021, 04:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

That was a pleasant surprise, enjoyed the little snippet I watched! One random thought, daruchini could be darun-chini - wonderful sugar, or daru-chini - wine-sugar, but I am whining somewhat!

Keep going. Great to hear Bangla in an accent!