facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old November 29, 2017, 03:07 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
adam bhaiya, star kabab kobe jaben? apnar treat roilo kintu.
I intend to go early in the morning 7 am. You are welcome to join me too.
Reply With Quote

  #352  
Old November 29, 2017, 10:07 AM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 7,019

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I intend to go early in the morning 7 am. You are welcome to join me too.
daily?

7am is too early for me brother. I live in Mirpur and will take a while with the traffic. PM me your number if interested.
__________________
Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old November 29, 2017, 10:56 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
daily?

7am is too early for me brother. I live in Mirpur and will take a while with the traffic. PM me your number if interested.
I dont intend to go daily . Dont think stomach can handle it.

I like going for morning walks early in the morning and then after working up an appetite have breakfast at 7 am. The rest of the day I am mostly socially tied up. All my friends who work meet me for breakfast before they go to their office.

Mirpur is a long way from Star Kebab. Ok lets see what we can do. I will keep you posted.

I have asked my family to get me some sim cards so dont have a number for now.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:01 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Can someone easily in Bangladesh open an Amazon account to use for a Fire Kindle tablet? Are there any verification steps other than the normal one where you verify by clicking on the link sent by Amazon to your personal email account?
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:12 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,540

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Can someone easily in Bangladesh open an Amazon account to use for a Fire Kindle tablet? Are there any verification steps other than the normal one where you verify by clicking on the link sent by Amazon to your personal email account?
As far as I know(I have sent one to BD) it is the same as usual.

But it is better if you make an account in the US and use it in Bangladesh.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:15 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,540

Good luck for your trip to Bangladesh, seems like it has been a long time since you last went.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:20 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
As far as I know(I have sent one to BD) it is the same as usual.

But it is better if you make an account in the US and use it in Bangladesh.
I was wondering the same. Thanks for the advice.
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:20 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,540

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I was wondering the same. Thanks for the advice.
Anytime.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:21 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,540

If you have not been to bangladesh, for a long time. Don't expect things to improve.

After not going for 8 years, I thought the conditions had improved. Oh, how wrong I was.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old December 4, 2017, 06:49 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
If you have not been to bangladesh, for a long time. Don't expect things to improve.

After not going for 8 years, I thought the conditions had improved. Oh, how wrong I was.
I was there 3 years ago.

Some small improvements I have seen:
Less hassle at airports and you get free wifi. I think quality of internet is also improving at least in homes. Quality of restaurants are getting better. TV shows and local movies also are becoming better.
Reply With Quote
  #361  
Old December 4, 2017, 07:08 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,540

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I was there 3 years ago.

Some small improvements I have seen:
Less hassle at airports and you get free wifi. I think quality of internet is also improving at least in homes. Quality of restaurants are getting better. TV shows and local movies also are becoming better.
The country won't improve unless we get rid of road side slums, mud huts,rickshaws and local buses that stop every 2 minutes. The root of all evil is corruption

We need standardised living/welfare to reduce the amount of slums.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #362  
Old December 6, 2017, 06:47 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Good luck for your trip to Bangladesh, seems like it has been a long time since you last went.
Missed this comment. Thanks for the wishes

Its been a few years but seems like ages. I just hope I can dodge all those dawats I am more worried for my son's health especially with Dengue and Chikungunia around. InshahAllah I hope we dont catch any diseases
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket