facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 20, 2016, 06:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrul
Qatar built one of the 10 best airports in the world, and His Highness the Emir did not bother about inauguration.
It would be really interesting to find out how many migrant Bangladeshi workers were exploited to build this 10th best airport in Qatar. I am sure the Emir avoided the airport from inauguration because the sweat and body odour from the backbreaking labour that the South Asian workers had put in had left such a stench that the Arab chieftan felt it best to keep away from this marvel of concrete.

Old June 20, 2016, 06:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yameen
Erdogan is an absolute muppet. I have a lot of love for Turkey as I follow a lot of the Sufi Sheikhs and poets coming from there but this man is leading his country to self-destruction.

Rajakar symthasisers are no different to holocaust deniers. Such people are better off in those wahabi GCC nations where they will find like minded people who are also in line with ISIS mentality.
I sometimes feel that all these rajakars should be rounded up in one go and put through a Taliban style one hour trial followed by whatever punishment they deserve to be instigated that evening. This way, at least the mullah's would be pleased about the fact that their favourite judicial process has been implemented and at the same time, we could attract Pakistani, Turkish and all other Wahabi inspired criticism during a 30 day period without it being a protracted effort?

I am joking, of course we need to follow the proper judicial channels to eradicate these rajakars and their sympathisers, however long it takes.