facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 14, 2004, 09:35 PM
Retired BC Admin

Dear Pundit

If you think you were unfairly treated by u2us or posts from a fellow members, I think the best course of action would be to notify moderators instead of taking matters onto yourself.

I'd also like to point out that your earlier post was directed to posters instead of posts which we actively discourrage. We'd highly appreciate if you show support to our visions and practices.

One last note, one doesn't have to be a national player to love or hate national players. Fans always enjoy that built-in previllege. Cheers.

Old March 14, 2004, 10:21 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default to pundit

Quote:
originaly by pundit:My point is, has anybody amongst you ever even played cricket to the level that your demonizing a national cricket player should be taken any more seriously than your endless drivel over this subject that never seems to go !!

sorry, i'm not SCHOLER enough to get your point. is there any rule that a critic has to play cricket in the top level to be a critic? just for your info sir, rana was out of final 11 only because chachu ketp the postition engaged. and what rana can do is shown at the 3rd match. if rana was in the squad in the 2nd match, the result could have been changed. any comment?

also i find it funny that someone who cannot even write respectfully to other members talk about respect.

ok, the grate chachu (almost time to call dadajan) did good at last match. still what did we gain from that? and how much future does he has other than keeping a position in the team.

i think that 19/4 is a god's gift for him so that he can retires with fun. who knows how wise or scholer he is.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by AgentSmith]
Old March 14, 2004, 10:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Default time to move on from this \'damn\' subject!!!!!

Nothing wrong with chacha playing in every game, because if he performs well he deserve to be in the match, if he doesn't just simply put him on the bench. Noting more to it!!!! One more thing, Can we stop tacking about chacha? Itís time to move on.
Old March 15, 2004, 02:54 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pundit
Maybe one of you ought to now write up a list of how to kick your own rear 10 different ways and still stand up straight to admit your level of arrogance and disdain for other people.
Arrogance and Disdain!! Where did you see arrogance in this thread. It is a funny thread man. Rafiq's post was LOL, Chinaman's creative formula fits for all player not only for your pearer chachu. Doorbin made me hungry by talking about Laddoo tao abar dillica man. In case you have missed the Humor part, I broke it down for you.

BTW: I havn't seen any pundit playing in that lavel either. Pundit you can not do calculus in elementary. In case you have any problem understanding the formula I am sure somebody will explain it for you.
Old March 15, 2004, 12:26 PM
Banned

Dear Chinaman bhai,

Thanks for your instructions. You do realize that it itself is full of contradictions, don't you ? Either way, as long as people make responsible comments, I enjoy reading them as a priviledged member of this board, and will continue to cherish this opportunity. If not, I will reply to them the way I deem fit. And that is my prerogative also as a humble board member. You must admit, afterall, all you can blame me of is "arrogance."