facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 13, 2005, 04:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

you can't compare Ashraful to 10dulkar or get this whatmore compares Atab to Steve Waugh.

As Ashraful gets older he'll be headlining cricinfo for a long time, but for now he can be great one series and horiible in the next series. It's just the nature of the maturing proccess.

Old June 13, 2005, 05:15 PM
First Class Cricketer

i want to emphasize on the 39 balls.. that eased the pressure on runrate.. that was of immense help and most probably , it also eased us mentally....
Old June 13, 2005, 06:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by cricman

... for now he can be great one series and horiible in the next series.
Actually, if you consider Ashraful's Test career from the second Test against India to the second Test against England, he starred only in one out of ten innings'.
Old June 13, 2005, 07:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by feisal
i want to emphasize on the 39 balls.. that eased the pressure on runrate.. that was of immense help and most probably , it also eased us mentally....
Bangladesh had 14 overs more in hand when they killed the match, so there was no pressure to pick up the runrate. But, obviously he did a good job by smashing Shoib out of bowling attack
Old June 13, 2005, 07:10 PM
Banned

I totally agree with BangladeshFan.....sometimes the way he plays or likes to play, seems to me he is a great one in the cricket world. But then he shows poor judgement and inconsistancy which are killing him as well as the team.

Don't try to do anything fancy....just follow JO.
Old June 13, 2005, 11:38 PM
First Class Cricketer

Its redicilous that all the moderators are bugging Naz. They behave like they are Bangladeshi politician, they are the owner of the room and all are slaves. [May be some moderator will edit my post too]. Ok my point is if someone breaks any rules then you guys can give him warning sending him mail and if that person do not reply that mail and continue to break rules, you guys can cancel his membership. But you guys have no rite to insult anyone saying what he did past to all the members and guests .This is a common courtesy. At least we can expect that out moderators will act like gentlemen.
Old June 14, 2005, 12:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by r56hg
Its redicilous that all the moderators are bugging Naz. They behave like they are Bangladeshi politician, they are the owner of the room and all are slaves. [May be some moderator will edit my post too]. Ok my point is if someone breaks any rules then you guys can give him warning sending him mail and if that person do not reply that mail and continue to break rules, you guys can cancel his membership. But you guys have no rite to insult anyone saying what he did past to all the members and guests .This is a common courtesy. At least we can expect that out moderators will act like gentlemen.
Well, well, well....

Have you checked your own U2U recently? Have you read the forum guidelines? Have you been here to see how the moderation process works? Go ahead and look around.

Do so and then I would like to read your response public.

Right here, in this thread.

Thanks ...
Old June 14, 2005, 01:29 AM

On his day, Ash is really . All he needs "maturity".
I am sure in 3-5 years he will be a pleasure to watch.
Old June 14, 2005, 01:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by feisal
jaihok,
ashole kintu ashraful ebong golla tara dujonai kintu ami bolbo shediner match jitar jonno guruttopurno bhumika palon korechilo. karon ashraful kintu akdike run ar chaka shochol rekhechilo ebong onnodike kintu golla tini kintu wicket ti agle rekhechilen jate kono rokom pressure na pore. ebong ebhabai kintu ashole shafollo ashe. ebhabai kintu amader game plan kora uchit. thik jemon shesher dike bashar ebong rana. rana kintu besh aste jachhilen ebong bashar onno dike kintu run ar chaka shochol rakchilen. dhannabad.