facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 3, 2009, 02:19 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Talking Match Thread: KKR VS Punjab (Mashrafe's Inaugural Match)

Quote:
Skipper wants Bangla Tiger in the squad today. Candy Nickle spent a lot of time with him and while Deputy Coach spent time with the Springbok. One of them is definitely in today. Bangla adds zing to our bowling, while the Springbok has the experience of facing a bullet at point blank range and surviving - a skill that'll come very handy while playing for our team.
source: Fake IPL

All right guys, this is it. I don't think KKR have anything to lose now. Mark my words, Mash will play today.

Last edited by tonoy; May 3, 2009 at 03:24 AM..

Old May 3, 2009, 02:36 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

So he is saying Either Mash or Mendis would play.

he is justifying his name(Fake IPL Player). shei amader moto predict kore... kisu right hoi abar onek kisui wrong hoye jai....shala bhua.. onek kothai mitthe hoye geche taar..
Old May 3, 2009, 02:46 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Don't know about Mash, but mark my word Ash is playing today. Remember MI is playing in Johannesburg today, where he is the fastest man to score a half century in just 20 balls, and the kind of pitch Jo'burg offers it is simply ideal for Ash. And according to Cricinfo Napier has returned to England, and Bravo is also not fit, who knows by now he might have left SA to join with his national team, so all in all there is a really bright chance of Ash playing today.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Napoleon Einstein

You are just getting your hopes up, I reckon Matthews would have a better chance of getting into the team than mash to be honest
Old May 3, 2009, 02:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Gayle given permission to extend IPL stay
Tonight's game is Gayle's last game, KKR will be nothing without him
Old May 3, 2009, 02:49 AM

Just you wait guys. BTW razi, I hope your prediction comes true.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:52 AM
Cricket Legend

This has nothing to do with the match but..

"IPL-related disruptions are not new to the West Indies team, which last year was denied access to its leading players until just days before the first Test against Australia. Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul joined the national squad did not attend a pre-series training camp, while Bravo arrived into Jamaica on Test-eve aboard a private jet, paid for by Mumbai. "

Source: http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402407.html

I'd like to point out that the MI management team is really organised and helpful unlike KKR.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc

he is justifying his name(Fake IPL Player). shei amader moto predict kore... kisu right hoi abar onek kisui wrong hoye jai....shala bhua.. onek kothai mitthe hoye geche taar..
Skipper wants Bangla Tiger in the squad today. Candy Nickle spent a lot of time with him and while Deputy Coach spent time with the Springbok. One of them is definitely in today. Bangla adds zing to our bowling, while the Springbok has the experience of facing a bullet at point blank range and surviving - a skill that'll come very handy while playing for our team.

Its not Mendis I guess!
Old May 3, 2009, 02:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush

Its not Mendis I guess!
yeah most likely Charl Langevelt or Van Wyk because "Springboks" are the South African Rugby Team unnofficial name like the Australian Wallabees
Old May 3, 2009, 02:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid_Khan

"IPL-related disruptions are not new to the West Indies team, which last year was denied access to its leading players until just days before the first Test against Australia. Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul joined the national squad did not attend a pre-series training camp, while Bravo arrived into Jamaica on Test-eve aboard a private jet, paid for by Mumbai. "

I'd like to point out that the MI management team is really organised and helpful unlike KKR.
So that means my guess has turn into reality, no Bravo, no Napier. Get ready guys, today will be the first match of our captain in the IPL, and as it is in Jo'burg I'm pretty hopeful that he will put up a good show if he gets a chance.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:57 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely getting some positive vibes from the recent news.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Yes I', prepared to stay awake to 12:20am (my time) to watch Ashraful go crazy with the bat
Old May 3, 2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
i don't know about you guys, but i am definitely getting some positive vibes from the recent news.
বিরানী হয়ে যাবে মনে হচ্ছে আজ, কি বলেন তনয়?:d
Old May 3, 2009, 03:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
So that means my guess has turn into reality, no Bravo, no Napier. Get ready guys, today will be the first match of our captain in the IPL, and as it is in Jo'burg I'm pretty hopeful that he will put up a good show if he gets a chance.
Quote: "IPL-related disruptions are not new to the West Indies team, which last year was denied access to its leading players until just days before the first Test against Australia. Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul joined the national squad did not attend a pre-series training camp, while Bravo arrived into Jamaica on Test-eve aboard a private jet, paid for by Mumbai. "

http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402407.html

Wait wait wait!!! If you read the whole paragraph and the article it talks about last years IPL...!! .. So Bravo is still playing... someone please correct me if I'm wrong and I really hope I'm wrong
Old May 3, 2009, 03:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Its not Mendis I guess!
Fake IPL player refers Mendis by Junta Tormentor (source), so Springbok is definitely not him, it is either Langevelt or someone else.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc

Fake er info ajkeu bhua hoite pare......I am worried that at the end.......Henriques might play today.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
বিরানী হয়ে যাবে মনে হচ্ছে আজ, কি বলেন তনয়?:d
Ar biryani banate parini.

Finals gulo shob shesh kore ami continuous 16 ghonto ghumiyechi. akhon dekhi akta japanese cup noodles banai.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Fake IPL player refers Mendis by Junta Tormentor (source), so Springbok is definitely not him, it is either Langevelt or someone else.
Thats him.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Quote: "IPL-related disruptions are not new to the West Indies team, which last year was denied access to its leading players until just days before the first Test against Australia. Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul joined the national squad did not attend a pre-series training camp, while Bravo arrived into Jamaica on Test-eve aboard a private jet, paid for by Mumbai. "

http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402407.html

Wait wait wait!!! If you read the whole paragraph and the article it talks about last years IPL...!! .. So Bravo is still playing... someone please correct me if I'm wrong and I really hope I'm wrong
Yeah, I just read the part which you highlighted, but still even if he is there he is most probably not playing today, cause as I heard in the last match that he is not totally fit, and MI is also not happy with his batting performance, so don't lose hope, I still believe Ash is playing today.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:

Quote:
That was from last year. This year Bravo will play all the matches before Semi-Final.

Abid, you are right, MI team management is very professional. plus the owner is a multi-billionare. 7th among the world's richet people.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Ar biryani banate parini.

Finals gulo shob shesh kore ami continuous 16 ghonto ghumiyechi. akhon dekhi akta japanese cup noodles banai.
Fly to Victoria...
খিচুরী সাথে গরুর মাংসের ভুনা আর ইয়োলো প্যাপার ভাজা...
Old May 3, 2009, 03:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I just read the part which you highlighted, but still even if he is there he is most probably not playing today, cause as I heard in the last match that he is not totally fit, and MI is also not happy with his batting performance, so don't lose hope, I still believe Ash is playing today.
Ahhh that's reassuring news
Old May 3, 2009, 03:09 AM
Cricket Sage

What if Ash plays and score a duck?

What if Mash plays and perform like he did before (give away over 9 an over)?
Old May 3, 2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Fly to Victoria...
খিচুরী সাথে গরুর মাংসের ভুনা আর ইয়োলো প্যাপার ভাজা...
ish, eta apni ki bollen. Akhon ar cup noodles khawar ruchi hochche na.
Old May 3, 2009, 03:11 AM

সময় কাটানোর জন্যে...

Anatomy of Kolkata's disaster
Jayaditya Gupta: How did the most glamorous team in the IPL become a cautionary tale only halfway into the season?