facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 9, 2002, 08:08 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Request for cricket videos???

Can anybody tell me where can I download cricket videos??? I also want to know if there are in place in Dhaka where I can get cricket video cassette. Plz help me if possible. I want those badly.

Old November 10, 2002, 12:13 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Baitul Mukarram Stadium Market in Dhaka. As far as I know, there is ONLY ONE shop that sells video cassettes.

I searched for a VCD or Video cassettes elsewhere, but I found the only shop that sells these things in Stadium Market.

I bought Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI game - the full match in 3 cassettes but it cost me 550 Taka.

I think they also have Bangladesh's world cup matches against Scotland and Pakistan; as the video quality is not as good as I expected, so I did not buy any more from them after the first one.

So I am now waiting (and I am expecting that it would be a long long wait - 3 to 4 years maybe) for finding the matches on VCDs rather than on VHS and highlights.

Before that, a few six months or a year earlier, I called at a video shop - "Video Connection" and asked them about Bangladesh Cricket videos; they said that they'd look for it and later they asked in return if I would like the full match or Highlights, when I said Highlights, they said they can't sell Highlights. And that was it.

But after going to Video Connection and asking them directly, they said that they can't rent or sell any video on Bangladesh cricket games.

Old November 10, 2002, 12:16 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Tell me later if you can find any site where you can download cricket videos free of any charge.
Old November 10, 2002, 07:35 PM
Club Cricketer

Thanx a lot. I will go to Baitul Mokaram Stadium Market as soon as possible. Thanx once again.