facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 19, 2019, 06:23 PM
Cricket Guru

Junaid has been consistent as an FC cricketer as well, has maintained average of 55 over last three seasons (in comparison, Shadman's average in the same period is 52). He should be in consideration for the Test team ahead of likes of Soumya and Imrul.

Old January 19, 2019, 07:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

My issue with Junaid was his very questionable technique against short pitches deliveries, he had a huge huge weakness against bouncers so he needs to of rectified that, especially for the longer format, even if he’s just learnt how to leave the ball because he didn’t even know how to do that properly.
Old January 20, 2019, 11:01 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

After the current status of Ariful and Mehedi Maruf I am not willing to give chance to players after one good BPL. minimum back to back good BPL should be the criteria before dreaming with the player
Old January 20, 2019, 11:15 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
After the current status of Ariful and Mehedi Maruf I am not willing to give chance to players after one good BPL. minimum back to back good BPL should be the criteria before dreaming with the player
Ariful and Mehedi were no ones before their one bpl seasons. On the other hand, we are seeing guys like Junayed, Yasir, Al Amin jnr, Marshal perform and these are the guys that has been pretty consistent in every NCL, BCL, DPL. Someone like Junayed has a ton of experience both international and domestic. You shouldnt compare his success to Ariful or Mehedi's
Old January 20, 2019, 11:22 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
Ariful and Mehedi were no ones before their one bpl seasons. On the other hand, we are seeing guys like Junayed, Yasir, Al Amin jnr, Marshal perform and these are the guys that has been pretty consistent in every NCL, BCL, DPL. Someone like Junayed has a ton of experience both international and domestic. You shouldnt compare his success to Ariful or Mehedi's
actually by chance I meant chance in my heart. I am refusing to believe in the player after one BPL.

After good performance chances should be given to player in A team and if required in the Nat team. Junayed in my humble opinion deserves a call up in T20. His T20I SR is 147. he was dropped from the T20I team after his ODI/Test performance by the bolod selectors
Old January 20, 2019, 11:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Considering the strength of our T20 team Junaid Siddique should get a chance again , the likes of Imrul and Soumya should be scrapped from this format.

Even Sabbir should not be discarded from T20 format even though he is going through a bad time, this is his best format.
Old January 20, 2019, 11:32 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
actually by chance I meant chance in my heart. I am refusing to believe in the player after one BPL.

After good performance chances should be given to player in A team and if required in the Nat team. Junayed in my humble opinion deserves a call up in T20. His T20I SR is 147. he was dropped from the T20I team after his ODI/Test performance by the bolod selectors
Yea I totally get u mean... knowing our bolod selectors, Soumya will get called for T20 even though he cant even make the Rajshahi team while someone like Abu Jayed may get dropped from the test team because of performing average in BPL