facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 23, 2005, 11:37 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Australia\'s win and Next match of BD

I am little bit scared here. Brett Lee is bowling 90 MPH. He is back. Australia is back. When Auss starts winning they never stop. I wish at least BD will give a good fight. Win will be a bonus.
Everyone: Cross Your Finger; Start from now...

Old June 24, 2005, 12:50 AM
Club Cricketer

Brett Lee will be a non factor against BD if all he tries to do is bowl fast. The weakness in BD batting is swing not pace.
Old June 24, 2005, 05:31 AM
Test Cricketer

Maan, i am double sure Aus gonna score 400 or 400+ runs this time as they will be more serious vs BD this time coz last time they were damn angry after we defeated them

Just pray to Allah that BD dont get smashed for 400runs or 400+ runs.

I hope BD gives a good fight in the match....i expect them to loose but by giving a gud fight.
Old June 24, 2005, 06:06 AM
Club Cricketer

Win or lose the remaining games dont matter any more beause we beat the world best. think about it again, Australia are at the top and we are at the bottom the whole world is talking about us and this time for the good. I was at the game it was out of the world i thought i was dreaming watching ash geting his 100, and aftab getting a wonderful six to win it for us.

That wasnt it after the game me and my two brothers got interviewed by sky sports outside the stadium.

Also we went see the players and the coach at Juborage restaurant after the game. It was great, lets hope ower boys can carry on with their great performance Inshallah.

Old June 24, 2005, 06:34 AM
Street Cricketer

Harmison and Flintoff are just as good bowlers. In the last ODI between England and BD, Ash has shown they can be tamed.
I do not think Bret Lee would make that much difference since BD batsmen are now fairly used to off that sort of pace.

BD players must go out to play this match with positive state of mind i.e. willing take on the challenge from the best of the world.

I DO NOT SEE ANY POINT OF SPECULATING AND SCARE MONGERING. THEY WILL COME ON TO US WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT. SO WHAT? I SAY BRING IT ON!

BANGLADESH HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE. WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS BUT WE MUST FIGHT ON. HAVE FAITH IN ALL MIGHTY AND IN YOURSELF.

HOWEVER, I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SEE OUR FIELDERS AND BOWLERS RUNNING AROUND LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS. THERE MUST BE A PLAN OF ATTACK.

THE BEST DEFENCE IS ATTACK. THROW EVERYTHING AT THEM THAT WE HAVE GOT.
Old June 24, 2005, 09:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

We have to play with the nothing to lose, so what attitude to win.... We shouldnt we scared of anything but we do have to be careful of Lee. He in my opinion is Aussies second best bowler and the only reason he doesnt have a baggy green cap (test place) is because Kasper was playing good. He will be ruthless in trying to get that place back and we need to be careful of that.
Old June 24, 2005, 10:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Rubel, Ashraful, Tamim

Quote:
Originally posted by bd4life
Brett Lee will be a non factor against BD if all he tries to do is bowl fast. The weakness in BD batting is swing not pace.
Brett Lee bowling 90 mile per hour with swing. I hope and pray he does not get swing against Bangladesh.
Old June 24, 2005, 11:49 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Sakib

We never expected Assuies to be team like ZIM, did we? I don't see any reason for BD to be on defensive/too careful/content mindset. We just need to get out there with a win in mind and play smartly.

Our bowlers need to concentrate on their line & length. We can't give these Aussies any room to breath. We need Pressure Pressure Pressure on them. Hopping for a better field placement and use of blowers this time from our captain.

Batting - we are fine.
Old June 24, 2005, 12:49 PM
Street Cricketer

Default we will be optimistic

Well PPl, the sketches marked by tiger on australian remarkable , out standing and pain of the sketche will drive australia to fire back on us. our boys need not to affraid of potential threat that impossing at this point, all they have to do is to stood up like a real tiger as they were on last match. not to worry about Lee sinced we have faced shoib akter and lee before, i don't see any need of scared. well boys get on your feet and show the world that things can be repetative as we all know its time for us to be our at best. like as they say in America "show whats you mama give ya", Good Luck!

Munna

NYC