facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Who is your find in BPL 2012?
Arafat Sunny 12 41.38%
Mominul Haque 3 10.34%
Shabbir Rahman 0 0%
Saqlain Shajib 0 0%
Anamul Haque 4 13.79%
Nazmul Hossain Milon 1 3.45%
Ziaur Rahman 4 13.79%
Nazmul Islam Opu 1 3.45%
Al-Amin 0 0%
Other (pls name it) 3 10.34%
Abul Hassan Raju 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26, 2012, 12:04 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
BDFlag Who is your find in first Edition of BPL.

Vote.

For me, it has to be Arafat sunny, the more i see this guy, the more mad i get at lalla and at BCB for not giving Sunny a single chance even for A team all these years. This guy have nice variation, flight,nice drift, his quicker one is a killer and most importantly his got a brian to be a gd spin bowler. Plus doesn't bowl short and wide or down the leg side every now and then. To add to it, a very gd fielder

Today against BB, he was superb, when his team-mates were going for boundary after boundary, he kept his calm and used his brain to bowl in the PP against Hodge and Shezab. BB's score was 68 after 6 overs, whereas, Sunny only gave away 16 runs from his 3 overs without a single boundary

NB: he only had couple of bad match in entire tournament, which was against SR yesterday and the first match against DR(perhaps, due to being on tv live for the first time ever?)

++++++++++++++++++

There are few more guy's who were unseen to us also impressed me, but not as much as A. Sunny. Shabbir and Anam would be my 2nd and 3rd find. But wasn't consistent enough to get the number 1 position.

Now pick one and say why you picked him. Make sure he is not a ex or current NAT player.