facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11, 2003, 05:39 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default A look at the ICC\'s Ten Year Plan

It is interesting to see that in ICC's 10 year plan, Bangladesh was at first supposed to host India in April 2003 along with hosting South Africa, but since that has not happened, I went ahead and saw that in 2004 Bangladesh is supposed to host India again in April 2004, which I am assuming that there is a mistake somewhere. And I hope that the mistake is done in typing the ten year plan.

Have anyone heard of any news for Bangladesh hosting India next year April? I have been hearing the West Indies tour, the Zimbabwe tour coming up next year, and also Bangladesh supposed to host England this year, but I haven't heard anywhere of hosting India next year.

Anyway, After June/July 2004, when the present (or the contract that will be existing from May 20th/June1st 2003 - for the coming year) contract will be expired, Bangladesh will play against the following teams:

Bangladesh will host New Zealand in October 2004
Bangladesh will host Sri Lanka in November 2004
India will host Bangladesh in April 2005
England will host Bangladesh in May 2005
In September 2005, Australia is supposed to host Bangladesh, but since Australia is hosting Bangladesh in this July/August 2003, so I am assuming that probably Bangladesh will host Australia in September 2005.

Ten Year Plan