facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 16, 2009, 01:31 PM
Banned

Default 10K Kabir

আর মাত্র পঁয়ত্রিশটি। বলছিলাম কি, একটা কম্যামোরেশন থ্রেড খুললে ক্যামোন হয়? ছোটোবেলার ছবি থাকবে, এডুকেশন লাইফ, মাই স্ট্রাগলস, লাইফ ইন বিসি, পোস্টিং টেকনিকস অফ আ্যন এক্সপার্ট, কিছু স্মরনীয় ঘটনা, কিছু অন্তরঙ্গ মুহুর্ত, এই টাইপের আরকি। লগ্ন তো আসন্ন। ফার্স্ট বিসি ওয়েব মিলাদ ও চলতে পারে, রোজার দিন।

Get on with it man.

Old September 16, 2009, 02:15 PM
Cricket Savant

What has he done to have a thread named after him? Huh? I am a far recognized IC (Internet Celebrity) than him.

Moderators please purge this thread.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 16, 2009, 02:20 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Ami emotional hoye gelam...so much love, kothay rakhi.

Gopala...you're just jealous.
Old September 16, 2009, 02:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
What has he done to have a thread named after him? Huh? I am a far recognized IC (Internet Celebrity) than him.

Our own Kanye West
Old September 16, 2009, 02:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Our own Kanye West
Good one

I'm in complete agreement with you...

Now will someone be the Beyonce and ask me to continue with my thank you note?
Old September 16, 2009, 02:32 PM
Cricket Sage

... and I will be Obama ...."what a jacka$$"
Old September 16, 2009, 02:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

To increase post count make sure you thank you every one individually. 10k hoiya lok tak por inshallah thank you dibo.
Old September 16, 2009, 02:39 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Good one

I'm in complete agreement with you...

Now will someone be the Beyonce and ask me to continue with my thank you note?
Now, we are stuck. I don't believe anyone here wants to be Beyonce ( for lack of female posters, but you never know ), but many will volunteer to be Jay-Z, the person who knows Beyonce after hours.
Old September 16, 2009, 02:45 PM
Cricket Savant

Kabir vai, koi facebook theke apnar handsome chobi upload tupload koren? Let's make it a true shrine for some jilted ladies to swoon over you.

Old September 16, 2009, 02:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Kabir vai, koi facebook theke apnar handsome chobi upload tupload koren? Let's make it a true shrine for some jilted ladies to swoon over you.
Last time I checked, around 100,000 women are following Kabir bhai's twitter updates. Yes, he is that important.
Old September 16, 2009, 02:59 PM
Cricket Sage

When I googled "10K Kabir" I get...

Which one is our Kabir?
Old September 16, 2009, 02:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Last time I checked, around 100,000 women are following Kabir bhai's twitter updates. Yes, he is that important.
which happens to be "Kabir is clueless about the mismatched wardrobe of Barbara Walters in The View."

Old September 16, 2009, 03:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
which happens to be "Kabir is clueless about the mismatched wardrobe of Barbara Walters in The View."
Yes.. yes..however, the most recent one states - Kabir is attending the "SEX and the City" DVD launching ceremony this evening.
Old September 16, 2009, 03:09 PM
Cricket Guru

Beamer and Gopala...do you need a room to discuss "everything Kabir"?
Old September 16, 2009, 03:14 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Beamer and Gopala...do you need a room to discuss "everything Kabir"?
No, just hire us as your spokesperson ( Gopala ) and bodyguard ( that will be me ). I am well trained and look good in a suit and aviator shades.
Old September 16, 2009, 03:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Waiting for Fazal to present a picture of me soon enough after he has found a suitable one through googling !
Old September 16, 2009, 03:19 PM
Cricket Sage

... a room for two

Old September 16, 2009, 03:19 PM
Cricket Guru

ha ha ha..so predictable...
Old September 16, 2009, 03:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Banglacricket's Unofficial Interview with Cricket Guru Kabir

Banglacricket: Well, first of all Congratulations from everyone at Banglacricket on your upcoming milestone. So Kabir vai, any big plans for the 10,000 post? How do you plan to celebrate it?
Kabir: Well, my wife was planning to throw a surprise party. But, I have my sources who leaked the information to me. However, I still have to act surprised when I walk in the room, turn on the light and see confettis in the air with my close family members and friends yelling "Surprise!"

BC: Now, it has been a long path to reach this upcoming milestone. Any memorable incidents?
Kabir: Well, each and every post of mine is a memorable. But, what stands out more are the flatulence jokes that I made. Right before going to bed and unwinding days long events, I crack myself up thinking how I dominated BC with my razor sharp witticism in the trite humor.

BC: Now you know no interview would be complete without mentioning your bad boy nature of questioning the authority of the mods? How is your relationship with them?
Kabir: Well, it has been bitter sweet. It's just like working in any office where the bosses don't like you and tend to bully you. I mean it's not the first time I have had this. Ever since high school where I would be ostracized from playing Gollachoot, I had to put up with people ganging up on me. Yes, I do feel emo and depressed but at the end of the day I have my Tony Robbins self-help CDs blasting in high bass full throttle to brim me up with confidence.

BC: Have you experimented with substances to flex your post counts?
Kabir: I don't like to think so. Yes, I am not a prodigy like nadim or a sage like Sohel vai, but to me it has always been hard work. It's all about staying invisible in the forum, clocking in healthy posts per day at the right moments. I haven't been blessed with any talent but I made use of my limited abilities to reach this honorific milestone.

BC: Now let's talk about a brief history about your discovery of this site. How did you find this?
Kabir: Well it was really not difficult. I mean me being given short stature, thick glasses and all, I knew I would never make it to real cricket. So I had to run my Walter Mittesque fantasies somehow and instead of handing me the razor blade my friends directed me to this site for me to suspend my disbelief even for a jiffy of a second in this fantasy land.

BC: You mention friends, now who---
Kabir: auntu bhai, mizan bhai, masum bhai, murad bhai, fazal mama...

BC: O--kay....how about outside BC?
Kabir: [blank expression]

BC: Moving on...so now that you have finally "made it" do you plan on curbing down your posts to boost quality over quantity?
Kabir: Not a chance. What makes Kabir, Kabir is his unadulterated, burgeoning posts of creativity with hint of scatology. No one messes with me. People thinks once you have made it this far, it gets easy; actually, quite the contrary. I still have to continue hard working and overtake Sohel Vai's Sage title, get Super Sage and Beyond Sage. Hopefully my lucubration will pay off someday to realize and fullfill my full potential.

BC: To wrap up, any final words for the BC fans?
Kabir: Keep your head up. Know just like you I had to travel great distances with obstacles and landmines of bans and warnings but I have finally made it. Finally, have faith in the Almighty and you too can taste the blood of immortality like me someday.

BC: Thank you.
Kabir: You are most welcome.

Old September 16, 2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

Masterclass. If you think about it, the real underpinning of this piece by Zee is actually his own self-portrait. A psychological-profile, a dossier of his persona. It peeks out. You too, need to get a life Zee....

Quote:
Banglacricket: Well, first of all Congratulations from everyone at Banglacricket on your upcoming milestone. So Kabir vai, any big plans for the 10,000 post? How do you plan to celebrate it?
Kabir: Well, my wife was planning to throw a surprise party. But, I have my sources who leaked the information to me. However, I still have to act surprised when I walk in the room, turn on the light and see confettis in the air with my ...ds for the BC fans?
Kabir: Keep your head up. Know just like you I had to travel great distances with obstacles and landmines of bans and warnings but I have finally made it. Finally, have faith in the Almighty and you too can taste the blood of immortality like me someday.

Old September 16, 2009, 04:57 PM
ODI Cricketer

class act! Reminds me of Great BabuBangla bhai.

Quote:
Kabir: Well, my wife was planning to throw a surprise party. But, I have my sources who leaked the information to me. However, I still have to act surprised when I walk in the room, turn on the light and see confettis in the air with my close family members and friends yelling "Surprise!"

BC: Now, it has been a long path to reach this upcoming milestone. Any memorable incidents?
Kabir: Well, each and every post of mine is a memorable. But, what stands out more are the flatulence jokes that I made. Right before going to bed and unwinding days long events, I crack myself up thinking how I dominated BC with my razor sharp witticism in the trite humor.

BC: Now you know no interview would be complete without mentioning your bad boy nature of questioning the authority of the mods? How is your relationship with them?
Kabir: Well, it has been bitter sweet. It's just like working in any office where the bosses don't like you and tend to bully you. I mean it's not the first time I have had this. Ever since high school where I would be ostracized from playing Gollachoot, I had to put up with people ganging up on me. Yes, I do feel emo and depressed but at the end of the day I have my Tony Robbins self-help CDs blasting in high bass full throttle to brim me up with confidence.

BC: Have you experimented with substances to flex your post counts?
Kabir: I don't like to think so. Yes, I am not a prodigy like nadim or a sage like Sohel vai, but to me it has always been hard work. It's all about staying invisible in the forum, clocking in healthy posts per day at the right moments. I haven't been blessed with any talent but I made use of my limited abilities to reach this honorific milestone.

BC: Now let's talk about a brief history about your discovery of this site. How did you find this?
Kabir: Well it was really not difficult. I mean me being given short stature, thick glasses and all, I knew I would never make it to real cricket. So I had to run my Walter Mittesque fantasies somehow and instead of handing me the razor blade my friends directed me to this site for me to suspend my disbelief even for a jiffy of a second in this fantasy land.

BC: You mention friends, now who---
Kabir: auntu bhai, mizan bhai, masum bhai, murad bhai, fazal mama...

BC: O--kay....how about outside BC?
Kabir: [blank expression]

BC: Moving on...so now that you have finally "made it" do you plan on curbing down your posts to boost quality over quantity?
Kabir: Not a chance. What makes Kabir, Kabir is his unadulterated, burgeoning posts of creativity with hint of scatology. No one messes with me. People thinks once you have made it this far, it gets easy; actually, quite the contrary. I still have to continue hard working and overtake Sohel Vai's Sage title, get Super Sage and Beyond Sage. Hopefully my lucubration will pay off someday to realize and fullfill my full potential.

BC: To wrap up, any final words for the BC fans?

Old September 16, 2009, 07:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanm
what has he done to have a thread named after him? Huh? I am a far recognized ic (internet celebrity) than him.

গপলের জলে-পুড়ে-মরে ছাড়খার হবার রোগটা এখনও গেলো না...আফসুস।

তবে সাক্ষাতকার অসাধারন হয়েছে
Old September 16, 2009, 08:56 PM

Advance congrats Imran. And waiting for your ছোটোবেলার ছবি থাকবে, এডুকেশন লাইফ, মাই স্ট্রাগলস, লাইফ ইন বিসি, পোস্টিং টেকনিকস অফ আ্যন এক্সপার্ট, কিছু স্মরনীয় ঘটনা, কিছু অন্তরঙ্গ মুহুর্ত, এই টাইপের আরকি।
Old September 16, 2009, 08:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Onek e boley omuker shonar chamoch mukhe niye jonmo hoyeche, ami kintu boli, Z er jonmo hoyeche shonar kolom dhorey. oshadharon.
Old September 16, 2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Onek e boley omuker shonar chamoch mukhe niye jonmo hoyeche, ami kintu boli, Z er jonmo hoyeche shonar kolom dhorey. oshadharon.
Indeed.
Zeeshan is our "Abul Khayer Musleh Uddin"