facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 31, 2012, 09:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee
Default Ananta Jalil EXCLUSIVE interview with Munni Saha :D

Munni Saha was too good, but Jalil bhai's THE BEST!!!

etar pomaan paben.....the interview in 2 parts....

Old October 31, 2012, 10:49 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
[CENTER]Munni Saha was too good, but Jalil bhai's THE BEST!!!

etar pomaan paben.....the interview in 2 parts....
]
Thanks. First time I have seen him in an interview and I'm impressed. I don't know how he acts, but he is definitely making a huge difference in the film industry. Another thing I'm clear from Munnishahas attitude, questions or conduct, is that; this guy is being targeted by the Mafia of BD entertainment world, because he doesn't belong to a entertainment family... He is in the industry on his own merit and money, so all are jealous and out to destroy his career.

This is very unfortunate. He is definitely adding value to the film industry. I agree, he has some problem with pronunciations at times, but it's not that prominent in the context of BD.

I didn't feel that the interview was funy from any direction, but was getting irritated by Munnishahas questions,,, and her attitude there. Mafiaism at its best.
Old October 31, 2012, 11:04 AM
Cricket Legend

^^ I found it funny because Munni Shaha tried her best to insult Jalil, but he handled the questions well and heck he's my favourite hero of BD cinema. Thanks to him I've started watching Bangla cinemas again. Also, I really admire the dedication he brings to produce cinemas by throwing in so much money and shooting them in foreing locations and having good stunts...only if he develops his diction and pronounciation well. He'll be unstoppable...
Old October 31, 2012, 11:50 AM
ODI Cricketer

People actually watch Bangla movies? All I remember from back in the day is vulgarness and fat actors and actresses.. is this Jalil the same guy who interviewed couple of days ago that his only competition in the world is Tom cruise? Must be some stuff he is smoking.
Old October 31, 2012, 05:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I agree nothing funny abt this guy... he is a smart guy. Now I actually want to watch his movies..
Old November 1, 2012, 06:40 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

bujhlam na,he is the one who keept saying my films are big budget,eto eto koti taka khoroch korsi and now he is trying to say that the media made it up, he didn't spend that much, just when Munni tried to know the source of so much money.
Old November 1, 2012, 11:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
bujhlam na,he is the one who keept saying my films are big budget,eto eto koti taka khoroch korsi and now he is trying to say that the media made it up, he didn't spend that much, just when Munni tried to know the source of so much money.
Exactly, Jalil onekgula interview te barbar bolse or film er budget 10-15 crore jekhane onno bangla cinema 1-1.5 koti takai hoi. Or famous Pom Ghana interview teo mone hoi bolsilo. R jokhon Munni Saha pechaye dhorse, pura oshshikar. He's a big liar. Obviously, he didn't go to Mansester. Even about the pronounciation of 'Gana', o tin jaigai tinrokom kotha bolse.
Tobe Munni Saha o idiot of highest calibre. Er question er content khubi joghonno, korar style o unbelievably rude.
Old November 2, 2012, 05:29 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

English medium, NSU er student der modhe beta paise ta ki?..Bangla medium r NSU er bairer polapan ki english parena?..chagol kothakar..english medium Racist

R NSU er polapan ore dake best heru??..just
Old November 2, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
English medium, NSU er student der modhe beta paise ta ki?..Bangla medium r NSU er bairer polapan ki english parena?..chagol kothakar..english medium Racist

R NSU er polapan ore dake best heru??..just
That's unfair bhai...English medium thing was brought up by Munni Shaha... He was even careful to not to use the word class/Sreni, while the interviewer was using it fluently while talking about the spectators category....I didn't feel he was discriminatory... And while he is attracting the educated class spectators and that was a matter of discussion, so things come up automatically... Shudhu odor bhul shore luv ache?? How many heroes you can name in Bangla film industry who are smarter than him??
Old November 2, 2012, 06:44 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
That's unfair bhai...English medium thing was brought up by Munni Shaha... He was even careful to not to use the word class/Sreni, while the interviewer was using it fluently while talking about the spectators category....I didn't feel he was discriminatory... And while he is attracting the educated class spectators and that was a matter of discussion, so things come up automatically... Shudhu odor bhul shore luv ache?? How many heroes you can name in Bangla film industry who are smarter than him??
what irritate me is then whenever he hears the word english medium and NSU[there was a time when only rich kids went to english medium and NSU,so called high class modern society] noire choire uthe bose..r khali bole era or cinema dakhe review lakhe hen ten jani eder or cenema dakha r review lakha ta onek boro bepar aita proman kore se akjon boro hero, ajaira ai jinis ta amar ottonto birokto lage..tar mentality akhono kon amole pore ase asob dakhle bujha jay..sorry for the outburst bhai its just my opinion

r Bangla cinema er hero der kotha bolchen..ak somoy Bangla cenemar hero ra akta idol chilo..i am talking about the time of Bulbul, uttom kumar..akhon bangla cenemar hero hoilo akta gali..atleast amar asepaser lokjoner kase..so sorry bhai..na anonoto jolil gobore poddoful na
Old November 2, 2012, 07:01 AM
Cricket Savant

shetai Primeval bro, I heard something like that too,
ar Munni Shaha is faltu aswell, ATN er jorey ektu naam korsey,otherwise her presentation is pretty awful.

@Banfan bhai, no matter what Anonto is really obsessed with Eng medium as Nekre mentioned it seems like he rates the Eng medium kids and NSU students very highly.
As if his only goal is to impress/ convince them.
Although he has become very popular in those institutions but he is so dumb that he thinks(probably) he is popular in a positive way ,but actually he has become a subject of mockery, nothing more.
His mubhiz ,acting & the action scenes are laughable, and his interviews are even more laughable.
He is making a joke of BAngla cinema( it already was ) taka dhalley ei desh e shob i hoy.
Old November 2, 2012, 12:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Another incident... his wife now broke a plate on some ones head who joked about POM GHANA...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151490286723776
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old November 2, 2012, 04:14 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

People need to know when to hit the break. This whole Pom Gana thong is gettin very repetitive and now its taking a new turn. It's ok to make fun of someone online but why abuse him in real life? We can be very cruel sometimes..
Old November 2, 2012, 04:36 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Leave the guy alone for god sake. Its none of our business what he does and what he doesn't. Idaning sobai ananto re niye hashi thatta kore, even media going gaga over him.
Its not like he is using publics funds to make movies. Nijer pocket theme taka nosto korche to apnar ki!?? Apni jodi er theke jodi valo kichu korte Paren then go nd do it and we shall see how you promote it to the country and the world. Just like any other businessman, he is trying to promote his products, for his case its the movie. Maybe be its not the best way to do it, but to him it is.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old November 2, 2012, 05:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Another incident... his wife now broke a plate on some ones head who joked about POM GHANA...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151490286723776
when i was searching opin youtube for this i saw this title pom ghana and i didnt know what it was, just wasnt interested to click it... then i hear ppl talk abt it thought maybe gossip...still wasnt interested.. now finally today afternseeing this post, got a little inquisitive, what is this....

now realizing how silly it is.... just mockery of the guys pronunciation. listen to the content of what he says, he is a very bright guy...

and when it comes to entertainment/movies any puvlicity, goog or bad is good publicity.....becuase ultimately it will bring money..... this is exactly what this guy is doing sometimes with his comments (which may come out as a bit cocky), but i dont find it funny simly becuase this guy is smart, not ur typical dumbo blabbering nonsense
Old November 2, 2012, 07:02 PM
Club Cricketer

Leave him alone!

Old November 3, 2012, 12:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man
Even about the pronounciation of 'Gana', o tin jaigai tinrokom kotha bolse.
funny thing is the actual pronunciation of 'Ghana' is 'Gana' NOT 'Ghana'. So, he was right at first though i think he himself did not know that.

Anyway, i may find him funny and he is a great source of entertainment but that no way mean that i would offend him in person. I strongly oppose those people who call him 'loser', 'khayat' ! It shows cheap mentality of those people Not of Ananta's ! Having said that, Ananta should be careful what he does now. If making meme, trolls is an insult then 'Rajnikanth', 'Chuck Norris' would have died long time ago So, he should think that all those memes, trolls are acknowledgement of his work.
Old November 3, 2012, 03:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Plate chure mereche.....dhore dui gaale duita chor lagano uchit chilo!

He has problem in pronunciation....so WHAT??? Who doesn't in ??? Even our pm and the opposition leader party head and many of the top notch politicians to Govt. officials are not proficient in pronunciation.....shame on us!! We never appreciate anyone's hard work...rather try our best to criticise them. This person has been making HD movies in some of the best locations in the world with his own freaking money. Why not appreciate his hard work? I agree the movies do not have the best story/acting/dance. At least he has providing us entertainment and brought people especially the new generation to theatres after ages!!
Old November 3, 2012, 08:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
funny thing is the actual pronunciation of 'Ghana' is 'Gana' NOT 'Ghana'. So, he was right at first though i think he himself did not know that.

Anyway, i may find him funny and he is a great source of entertainment but that no way mean that i would offend him in person. I strongly oppose those people who call him 'loser', 'khayat' ! It shows cheap mentality of those people Not of Ananta's ! Having said that, Ananta should be careful what he does now. If making meme, trolls is an insult then 'Rajnikanth', 'Chuck Norris' would have died long time ago So, he should think that all those memes, trolls are acknowledgement of his work.
You are absolutely right. I've a very good mate who's from Ghana. He also pronounces Ghana as Gana. That's not the problem. Problem is Sir Ananta denied in an interview that he pronounced it Gana, asked question why he would pronounce Ghana as Gana. Then he went to another interview and claimed he knew that people of Ghana pronounce it like the way he did. It would've been good if the story ended there, but it didn't. He went to Munni Baadnaam Huyi's interview and said he had no idea how the people of Ghana pronounce it and denied his last statement. So you see, he's a flipper. I don't have the slightest problem with his pronounciation and accent (it's a different story that it entertains me immensely) as I, myself, have a strong chatgaiya accent in my Bangla, but I have problem with his lies, shameless self promotion and unreal narcissism. He's a celebrity and his actions and speeches will always be scrutinized.
Having said all that, no one has the right to ridicule anyone in person for their speeches, specially not infront of their family. Borsha and Ananta was provoked and their reaction was very real, though Borsha may have gone a little overboard with throwing the glass/plate. The kid acted like a loser and got what he was asking for, may be a little more than that.
Old November 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
ODI Cricketer

Before seeing this guy you might have thought all Bangla movie actors are uneducated... but after seeing him it's confirmed.
"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Old November 3, 2012, 11:40 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man
You are absolutely right. I've a very good mate who's from Ghana. He also pronounces Ghana as Gana. That's not the problem. Problem is Sir Ananta denied in an interview that he pronounced it Gana, asked question why he would pronounce Ghana as Gana. Then he went to another interview and claimed he knew that people of Ghana pronounce it like the way he did. It would've been good if the story ended there, but it didn't. He went to Munni Baadnaam Huyi's interview and said he had no idea how the people of Ghana pronounce it and denied his last statement. So you see, he's a flipper. I don't have the slightest problem with his pronounciation and accent (it's a different story that it entertains me immensely) as I, myself, have a strong chatgaiya accent in my Bangla, but I have problem with his lies, shameless self promotion and unreal narcissism. He's a celebrity and his actions and speeches will always be scrutinized.
Having said all that, no one has the right to ridicule anyone in person for their speeches, specially not infront of their family. Borsha and Ananta was provoked and their reaction was very real, though Borsha may have gone a little overboard with throwing the glass/plate. The kid acted like a loser and got what he was asking for, may be a little more than that
very well said, 100% agree.
The fact that people are so obsessed making fun of him is because of his attitude.
The pronunciation is a funny part but that's not why I like to have a go at him but mainly for the way he talks about himself. aur kotha shunley amar ekta kothai mone hoy," olpo biddya bhoyongkor".
Anyway, regarding the incident these people shouldn't have done this.
At the same time Ononto & Borsha should have kept their cool.
It's not good for their image.
I think Ononto needs a bodyguard like the bideshi celebrities have.
Old November 3, 2012, 12:38 PM
Cricket Legend

oh c'mon...insulting him in front of his wife was a cheap shot...
Old November 3, 2012, 12:51 PM
Cricket Sage

Who doesn't lie in promoting themselves or their product? That doesn't mean he should be humiliated. If you think you don't like him, don't watch his movies. Dipjol type guys have worse attitude problems, but the industry or media didn't have problem with him of this scale. It's a clear case of Mafia ism, that someone else is doing something better and those old monks of the industry are threatened to lose their business....

What's his attitude problem?
1. That he claims to have audience from English medium?
2. That he claims to have been following/competing withHollywood stars and not Bollywood?
3. That he claims to be educated while you can find his weaknesses in education? .....

Are these problems?? I really don't understand what's the problem here! Can you explain please what's the attitude problem for which he should be humiliated in media ?

Don't you people see his contribution for this dead industry, even with his limited capacity? I like the fact that he is spending money for the industry, he is attracting new audience, he is been creative in casting, editing, preproduction jobs and action elements, he is talking about a change in the industry and he himself is doing something different with his movies, his guts of talking of following or competing with Hollywood, than Bollywood.

The best media could do is, pick up his movies and criticize what he is doing wrong and conduct survey or opinion polls to prove that he couldn't attract the educated class yet etc many other things, than to call him in the name of interview and behave like adalat... With silly issues to humiliate a person.
Old November 3, 2012, 01:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

This guy walks around acting like he is superior to rest of the Bangla school educated Bangalis... and how he was educated in english medium. Well his command over English is on the same level as the tramps on the streets.... and then he has the guts to talk about how people think Bangla movie actors are uneducated.. well that's because people like you exist. If you are gonna come out attacking people for not being english medium educated then atleast have some basic knowledge of English before you start your bullshit.. and don't cry to mom when they hit back at you. Won't comment on media bias cause bangla media is also clearly retarded.
Old November 3, 2012, 03:11 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

There's something profoundly wrong with a youth culture that spends so much time criticising and vindicating Ananta Jalil. Looking for Bangla films that are 'better' and more modern than those shown on BTV on Friday afternoons?

How about the internationally acclaimed 'The Last Thakur' (2008) by Sadik Ahmed and 'Ischa' (2011) by Oniket Alam or most recently 'Shunte Ki Pao!' (2012) by Kamar Ahmed Simon and Sara Afreen that opened the prestigious International Leipzig Festival for Documentary and Animated Film - to name just a few?

Some may argue that these films are too 'artsy' or 'niche' for the mainstream but I disagree. I feel that many of them would gain wide appreciation if they were publicised better domestically. There are some great young and middle-aged Bangladeshi film-makers, script writers and actor/actresses out there and its disappointing to hear all of them being unfairly boxed into a stereotype of being crass, unprofessional and poorly literate.