facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #576  
Old March 16, 2020, 06:05 AM
Nafi's Avatar
Nafi Nafi is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 23, 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad
Posts: 6,186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Nafi,

care to explain? Your claim needs a proper explanation. What did Bernie ever say that contradicts Science?
He opposes nuclear power and GMO crops, when nuclear power is the best source of energy to tackle climate change, (Vermont emissions rose after they closed their yankee nuclear plant, a move he helped push).

And there is nothing wrong with GMO crops.

the American electorate (especially in swing states where it matters most) do not want huge tax increases, an immediate and total fracking ban and ban on nuclear energy (biggest source of clean energy), & disappearing a giant sector of the economy to make way for universal healthcare.

Creating Universal health care too fast, instead of gradual steps, is a recipe for disaster.
__________________
BD_Shardul: ''I myself will not go through the troubles of dating. I will offer a prayer that will let me know if my would be bride is compatible with me through a dream''
Reply With Quote

  #577  
Old April 3, 2020, 11:17 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi
Posts: 15,518

Nafi,


about GMO,

https://www.ecowatch.com/is-bill-gat...882198150.html

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/si...s_jan_2015.pdf

https://www.doctorshealthpress.com/h...fects-of-gmos/

https://www.collective-evolution.com...odified-crops/

GMO has been proven to be extremely harmful for everybody, farmers, People who live nearby those crops, and of course people who consume these "food".

If Coronavirus and this global pandemic doesn't reveal the necessity to sustain the working class of the Americans, who keeps America running, not the billionaires, not entertainers but these low wage people I don't know what else will.

Universal Healthcare is a very basic human right, and Coronovirus rightly reveals that we are all in this together. If one human being is infected, and denied healthcare because He or She can't simply afford it.....that's a big loss for humanity and whether you like it or not or whether you choose to agree or not, it impacts all of us. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

#NotMeUs

Last edited by Rifat; April 3, 2020 at 12:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old April 3, 2020, 11:26 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi
Posts: 15,518

Bernie Sanders has never been and will never will be an Anti-Capitalist. We Conflate providing basic human rights for working class people with communism just because the media and politicians are funded by These same billionaires who doesn't want to give up their 18th luxury apartment on Broadway avenue or the 7th yacht or the right to own 20 NBA teams...


You make $40 billion a year. Boohoo, What's the big deal if you give up $1 billion in Taxes. In Islam, that's the bare minimum for Zakaat anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old May 4, 2020, 07:08 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923
Default Democrats are disgrace!!

I know this forum is run by Democrats and chances this post will get shut down under the pretense and guise of "conspiracy theory" just like the liberal agenda of YouTube, Facebook and Google banning ANY news/information/facts/theories that challenges the conventional narrative of Plandemic of so-called Coronavirus.

But call me a nut, the more and more I see:
  • Hollywood shills constantly shoving LGBT and gay agenda down our throat
  • Liasion of Gates with Monsanto, owning patent to Covid (which Snopes and other so called Fact Checkers "debunks")
  • Gates and his puppet Fauci and rampant corruption of CDC and WHO
  • the disgusting Epstein saga which I just found out
  • Hollywood and liberals normalizing pedophilia to be an accepted "sexual orientation"
  • Constant pressurization by DISHONEST people in healthcare to inflate numbers, cook books and to record almost all deaths as Covid-19
  • Media manipulation and constant bashing of Trump and swaying Plebian emotions
  • Media constantly bashing Trump
  • Big Pharma lobby + Forced Vaccination + A computer nerd like Gates and F***erberg taking interest in epidemiology
  • Google firing employee for not attending gay parade and plethora of similar "accusations" (check Rubin report)
  • CONSTANT censorship of Fakebook and YouTube to shut our free spech and other fundamental rights
  • Media being a wuss and being "ok" with our attrition of constitutional rights such as peaceful protests by banning public gathering
  • And other rampant corruption in Democratic Party and crooks

Makes me VEHEMENTLY ABHOR the democratic party. They are Satan's puppets. They are devil worshippers. They are the fake prophets which Bible warned about.

Watch Valuetainment and Brian Rose and similar videos and I urge everyone to make their own decisions. I haven't gone over the edge to believe sorts like QAnon, but Democrat's rampant corruption and elitist globalist 1% ID2020 agenda stemming from Rothschilds and Rockefeller's is just undenaible.

I will screenshot this post in case it gets taken down. LOL

DM me if you want this again.

It was really the rampant censorship by Google owned Youtube and Fakebook and so called planted "Fact Checkers" in the internet what broke the camel's back- so to speak.

Rifat- welcome to the dark sid... err to the LIGHT. I hope more and more people are convinced how HYPOCRITICAL and CORRUPT DNC has become.

Where's Roey when you need him?

By the way TBF was far ahead of his time. LOL He prolly got prophetic psi telekinetic powers and s***!
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old May 4, 2020, 07:17 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923

Bump.... because the post was supposed to feature on top by itself.
Reply With Quote
  #581  
Old May 4, 2020, 07:58 PM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 3,737

Can't wait to see the presidential debates between Trump and this guy
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...h-a-thing/amp/
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old May 22, 2020, 07:15 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923

Biden
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old May 23, 2020, 12:51 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 6,007

Biden is like a spineless conduit for the evil democrats to use and channel their own agendas. Because clearly the man has got no values of his own. So all the radical left elements within the democrat party and all the career incompetent politicians within that same wretched party, will make Biden their puppy.

Have you watched Rosemary's baby? *Spoiler Alert*Biden is Rosemary. Her satanist husband, neighbors, friends are the Democrats. Her luciferian child born at the end is all the radical left policies that will come out .
__________________
#PrivatizeBCB
#PrivatizeBFF
The end of Rahim will mark a new great beginning for the complacency free Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old May 23, 2020, 01:14 PM
ToBeFair's Avatar
ToBeFair ToBeFair is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 8, 2018
Posts: 2,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Biden is like a spineless conduit for the evil democrats to use and channel their own agendas. Because clearly the man has got no values of his own. So all the radical left elements within the democrat party and all the career incompetent politicians within that same wretched party, will make Biden their puppy.

Have you watched Rosemary's baby? *Spoiler Alert*Biden is Rosemary. Her satanist husband, neighbors, friends are the Democrats. Her luciferian child born at the end is all the radical left policies that will come out .
Biden has no values? That is the dumbest ever take on Biden.

Joe Biden is the quintessential figurehead of neoliberal order. He is a hardcore racist. He is zealously for banks, insurance companies and big pharma, big oil, and military industrial complex. He is a war monger to the level of John Bolton.

The irony is the Dems have been able to sell him as middle class Joe and a friend of African Americans. There cannot be a bigger lie and propaganda than this.

The left will get nothing from Biden except slap and spit on face. Only P**y and si**y gullible loser like Bernie can be made to accept that something will come out of his token task 'farces' while Biden is having wet dreams of having Bloomberg, Jamie Dimon, and Larry Summers in his cabinet.

America is on a very dangerous trajectory. Trump is a run of the mills republican president with mean tweets and fake populism, and yet as of today, the empire has not accepted him as its president. This has resulted in a solid unification of DNC, never-Trumper neo-cons, all MSM (minus Fox) and the deep state. The coming general election will be an epic fight between Trump and these unified evil forces. I hope Trump prevails.

Trump needs to understand that his empty rhetoric will not win him reelection. As the police in BD says "bhai kisu dhalte hobe, naile kaj hobe na." Forget M4A or student loan cancellation or UBI. All Trump needs to do is keep all the employees of small businesses on payroll for one year straight. Morally the government is obliged to do so. The government cannot impose lockdown and deny people the right of livelihood and not pay them.

If Trump just does that and keeps the small businesses alive across America, his reelection is guaranteed. If not, not only Trump will lose, Republicans will suffer heavy loss in the senate too.

If Biden is elected, the unravelling of the empire will quicken. He is a pure thug (has always been) and will do the bidding of wall street and elites with vengeance. They missed 2016 and they have been waiting for their revenge for the last four years. With a senile thug like Biden as the president, the elites shall loot like they have never looted before.
__________________
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old May 23, 2020, 02:51 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 6,007

^It's very good to see you acknowledge the deep state and are supporting Trump, whatever your motives are. It's the right choice. Even you would agree, that had it been crooked Hillary, USA would have done something stupid by now, like go to war with Iran or NK.

What you said about Biden is true. He is of the the Hillary elk. But he is even worse I would say, because as he is senile, he is open to be used by the radical left elements. Didn't you hear him say that he would make Pete Butigeg his gun policy advisor, and bernie in lipstick AOC his climate change advisor? That was him, wasn't it. Yes, it was.
__________________
#PrivatizeBCB
#PrivatizeBFF
The end of Rahim will mark a new great beginning for the complacency free Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old May 23, 2020, 02:52 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923

Well it gets better.

Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old May 23, 2020, 02:56 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
^It's very good to see you acknowledge the deep state and are supporting Trump, whatever your motives are. It's the right choice. Even you would agree, that had it been crooked Hillary, USA would have done something stupid by now, like go to war with Iran or NK.

What you said about Biden is true. He is of the the Hillary elk. But he is even worse I would say, because as he is senile, he is open to be used by the radical left elements. Didn't you hear him say that he would make Pete Butigeg his gun policy advisor, and bernie in lipstick AOC his climate change advisor? That was him, wasn't it. Yes, it was.
I don't think he supports Trump. I see a mirror of myself in him. "Hold everyone accountable and f&*^ everyone up"- mentality. LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old September 29, 2020, 10:37 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 34,923

How about that? Bully Trump walked all over the 'moderator' and senile Joe. #SMH
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old October 29, 2020, 10:59 PM
ToBeFair's Avatar
ToBeFair ToBeFair is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 8, 2018
Posts: 2,704

Election Prediction Time


Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com


Reasons for predicting a Trump victory:

- I am not that guy has never won a national election. Obama was massively hated by the Republicans but still it was not enough to unseat him in 2012 because nobody was excited about Romney.

- Enthusiasm gap. Yes, the polls shows double digits lead for Biden, but it is hard for me to believe that a vice president of a popular former president, who cannot get 15 people to show up to see him, is leading by 15 points over a president who fills arenas and airports during a pandemic.

- This means the polls are wrong again because of social desirability bias. Some polls are done to create manufactured consent.

- Other factors that will play into Trump's hand: anti-lockdown sentiment, protests, MSM bias/censorship against Trump.

- Going by the polls, on surface level it appears that Trump has no path to 270. The key for Trump is holding the South. If he can hold onto AZ, TX, GA, FL, NC, IA, and OH, which I believe Trump will, then Biden needs to flip all four rust belt states of PA, MI, WI, and MN to win. I don't see Biden winning all four rust belt states.

- There is a great probability that the map will look exactly like that map of 2016. Trump may lose one or two states. He may lose PA. He is also unlikely to flip NV, NH, or MN. But if he flips any blue state, it will be MN.

- Democrats are not aiming for a win. They are aiming for 2024. If they did, they would nominate a better candidate. Their aim was to stop Bernie, which they did successfully by orchestrating an illusion of a primary. Biden was their chosen fall guy. In this giveaway election, Biden is doing one last favor to the party bosses. If he wins, it will be bonus. But responsibility and accountability is the last thing democrats want in these trying times. Trump is the best useful idiot for them. They can scapegoat him for their own inaction - and simultaneously they can also use the bogeyman to fundraise from people while peacefully serving the oligarchy.
__________________
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old October 30, 2020, 03:45 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 6,007

__________________
#PrivatizeBCB
#PrivatizeBFF
The end of Rahim will mark a new great beginning for the complacency free Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #591  
Old October 31, 2020, 12:06 PM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: USAF AWACS
Favorite Player: Pilot
Posts: 2,047

Whatever you guys do, don't vote a half-Indian as a VP!
Indians are a ... nation.

Last edited by kalpurush; November 3, 2020 at 01:10 AM.. Reason: Please use your keyboard wisely!
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Old October 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
cricman's Avatar
cricman cricman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 8, 2005
Location: Deleting Evidence
Favorite Player: Dubya
Posts: 9,986

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
Election Prediction Time


Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com


Reasons for predicting a Trump victory:

- I am not that guy has never won a national election. Obama was massively hated by the Republicans but still it was not enough to unseat him in 2012 because nobody was excited about Romney.

- Enthusiasm gap. Yes, the polls shows double digits lead for Biden, but it is hard for me to believe that a vice president of a popular former president, who cannot get 15 people to show up to see him, is leading by 15 points over a president who fills arenas and airports during a pandemic.

- This means the polls are wrong again because of social desirability bias. Some polls are done to create manufactured consent.

- Other factors that will play into Trump's hand: anti-lockdown sentiment, protests, MSM bias/censorship against Trump.

- Going by the polls, on surface level it appears that Trump has no path to 270. The key for Trump is holding the South. If he can hold onto AZ, TX, GA, FL, NC, IA, and OH, which I believe Trump will, then Biden needs to flip all four rust belt states of PA, MI, WI, and MN to win. I don't see Biden winning all four rust belt states.

- There is a great probability that the map will look exactly like that map of 2016. Trump may lose one or two states. He may lose PA. He is also unlikely to flip NV, NH, or MN. But if he flips any blue state, it will be MN.

- Democrats are not aiming for a win. They are aiming for 2024. If they did, they would nominate a better candidate. Their aim was to stop Bernie, which they did successfully by orchestrating an illusion of a primary. Biden was their chosen fall guy. In this giveaway election, Biden is doing one last favor to the party bosses. If he wins, it will be bonus. But responsibility and accountability is the last thing democrats want in these trying times. Trump is the best useful idiot for them. They can scapegoat him for their own inaction - and simultaneously they can also use the bogeyman to fundraise from people while peacefully serving the oligarchy.
If you think this is the case then, you should put some money up on predicit.
__________________
12.6 Syed Rasel to Sangakkara, OUT: What a delivery, completely fooled Sangakkara, first five delivery were the outswingers and now, this one comes in sharply, Sangakkara tries to left it and ball hits the off stump, top class bowling!
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Old November 1, 2020, 04:15 PM
ToBeFair's Avatar
ToBeFair ToBeFair is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 8, 2018
Posts: 2,704

Predictions are often done for fun. If you are right, you can boast. If you are wrong, then you are wrong.

In my opinion, Trump is likely to win reelection because of three factors:


1. COVID 19
This is little complicated but let me explain.

On pandemic management, you have two options:

1. Herd immunity, keep everything open, no stimulus, let economy and pandemic run its course (corporatist solution)

2. Lockdown, mask mandate, testing and tracing, massive stimulus for payroll nationalization/UBI, and M4A (progressive solution)

There is no in between. Trump vacillated on COVID for the whole year, but in the second and final debate, he clearly drew his battle line. He supported option 1 - in Trumpian language, the cure cannot be worse than the problem. It may seem horrible but morally, you cannot advocate for lockdown and take people's right to livelihood or destroy their businesses without giving them compensation. Trump knows that the Empire and the United Corporations of America will never give UBI to its citizens. So he chose option 1. This is not the ideal option but at least it has some moral basis given the constraints of oligarchy.

Biden on the other hand chooses neither. He flip-flops on mask mandate. He flip-flops on lock down. He does not advocate for M4A or any bold stimulus. He does not say in clear terms that he will nationalize the payrolls till the pandemic is over. Thus, his position is a losing one. No matter how much outrage he shows at 200K deaths, his outrage comes across as phony and disingenuous because he doesn't advocate for real solutions. He does not answer in clear terms how the poor will survive the economic devastation of another lockdown in the absence of a guaranteed UBI. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Remember how Bush 43 doubled down on keeping America safe despite his huge Iraq war blunder and hammered Kerry on flip-flopping? The same script is unfolding here again.

2. Weak Opponent
In 2016, I thought I would never see a candidate more pathetic than Hillary and a campaign more pathetic than hers. Thanks Obama and DNC, they proved me wrong in 2020.

If Democrats had any decency and legitimacy as a party, a 77 years old demented guy, a running joke in his prime years, a three times loser in presidential politics would not be representing them.

The establishment didn't want Biden either. They tried their best to sell Kamala, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Beto, and Booker. Nothing worked. So finally they coalesced around Biden to stop Bernie. Reluctantly, but it does not change the fact that Biden is their nominee.

It is because of Biden, Trump had a comeback on almost every issue in the final debate.

Foreign policy: less hawkish than Biden
Immigration: Who built the cages?
Race relations: Crime bill/super predator
Corruption: Hunter Biden/Burisma

Another major sign of a weak candidate is not being able to hide his flip-flopping. I gave the example of covid above. But take the example of Green New Deal. Trump sticks to his guns. He is a republican. He believes climate change to be a grift. He does not shy away from it. He is for fossil fuel. Clear. No ambiguity.

Biden says he is a science believer. He supports GND/"Biden Plan" but in the same breath, he also supports fracking too. You cannot have it both ways - politically it is a losing position.

You can have it both ways if your are a charismatic and skilled politician like Bill Clinton or Obama. If you are pathetic like Crooked Hillary or Sleepy Joe, Trump will catch your hypocrisy in the same sentence.

Politics is usually not a game of unity. It is a game of division. The country is very diverse, ethnically and culturally. You can sing kumbaya and scream unity - but without promising social democratic policies that will bring substantial tangible change, you cannot win with the message of unity.

You cannot unite with platitudes. This is why Trump never plays the game of unity. He is smart enough to understand that unity is not a feasible because oligarchy will not allow the means to achieve it. So he takes the only other alternative. Divide and rule. He is a polarizing figure because he chose to be a polarizing figure. He dog whistles consciously. It helps him to build a cult of a personality. With a cult following, he can project momentum and strength.

Trump is probably the luckiest politician because he had the most PATHETIC opponents ever.

3. Media Gaslighting
In her concession speech, Hillary had said Trump should be given a fair chance to govern.

That was a huge lie. Trump was never given that chance. The right hated Obama but at least he was given the respect of a president.

Trump was never given that respect. The demonization of Trump has reached a level where Trump has become the determinant of objectivity.

If you say anything that appears to favor Trump, no matter how honest and well intentioned you are, you will be cancelled. Example: Glenn Greenwald.

If you are anti-Trump, everything is Kosher. Example: Hunter biden corruption, Lincoln project neocons.

The media has certainly overplayed it's hands -be it politicizing COVID, identity politics, and censoring any criticism about Biden. Their gaslighting certainly feels tyrannical. There is a difference between believing science and gaslighting. Believe science but don't be the arbitrar and gatekeeper of truth. People don't like that. If you believe mask and lockdown to be the way forward, promote it but also answer how people will survive without stimulus. Also do not censor any dissenting opinion on mask/lockdown or insult it.

I feel people will respond to media gaslighting by giving Trump a landslide victory. His rallies are the preview of what's coming.

America will delve into corporate totalitarianism no matter who is elected, but it is funny that Trump, not Democrats, appears to be the chaos agent that will somewhat delay the inevitable. Both Trump and Biden have obediently served the oligarchy but the oligarchy demands such obedience they don't even want to tolerate Trump's somewhat unpredictable nature and mean tweets anymore. That is why there is a media armageddon against him. Trump is using this armageddon to his favor. He is not offering anything to policy-wise, but he has convinced his voters that at least he is not talking down to them like the Harvard/Obama elites, and that he remains the last barrier between the patriotic American identity and a liberal cultural degeneration supported by a hostile media.

My gut says consciously or unconsciously Americans will hang onto snake oil salesman's apparent unpredictability to delay the impending doom of corporate totalitarianism.

I could be wrong. But even if I am wrong, Trump is going down in history as the greatest ever Living Meme In Chief.

__________________
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.

Last edited by ToBeFair; November 2, 2020 at 01:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Old November 1, 2020, 05:21 PM
cricman's Avatar
cricman cricman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 8, 2005
Location: Deleting Evidence
Favorite Player: Dubya
Posts: 9,986

People aren't voting for Biden, moreso their voting against Trump.

He won 3 Midwestern states (MI, WI & PA) by less than 100k votes in 16' & 90 million people have already voted. This will be the highest voter turnout election in History

The man is already planning to seek political exile or stepping down & getting a pardon by Pence.

The Truth of the matter is Biden will probably have 270 sewn up 1am est on Wed even with FL & OH going to Trump & Pennsylvania being tied up in litigation.

The truth is there is about 8 coin flip states, too many things will have to right. Basic principals of probability says it can't. Nate Silver gave him a 40% chance in 2016, right now its down to 10%.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona & 2nd District of Nebraska will be flipped, thats all Biden needs for 270.


Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
__________________
12.6 Syed Rasel to Sangakkara, OUT: What a delivery, completely fooled Sangakkara, first five delivery were the outswingers and now, this one comes in sharply, Sangakkara tries to left it and ball hits the off stump, top class bowling!
Reply With Quote
  #595  
Old November 3, 2020, 01:11 AM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 19,181

^ Agree with cricman
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #596  
Old November 3, 2020, 03:57 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 24,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Nate Silver gave him a 40% chance in 2016, right now its down to 10%.
First of all, may the Almighty have mercy on humanity if you're wrong. 8 billion people's lives and livlihoods are at stake in this election, and the neglect of 4 years is probably already too great to be reversed no matter what (climate change, rise of China being the foremost issues on a global scale).

More to the point, I was following 538 religously last time and I think his simulations had Clinton at 75-80% not 60%, IIRC. I checked it even the day of the election.

This time he had Biden at 80-90% the last weeks of the election, and his final projection was 89-10 in favor of Biden.

But Trafalgar which claims to be able to find the hidden Trump vote says Trump is ahead, if only marginally...and he predicted Trump beating Clinton in 2016.
__________________
Bangladesh: Our Dream, Our Joy, Our Team

#OneTeam1Dream
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old November 3, 2020, 04:58 PM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 3,737

image
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Old November 6, 2020, 07:27 AM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: USAF AWACS
Favorite Player: Pilot
Posts: 2,047

So, ki hochche Americanbashi ?
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old November 6, 2020, 01:30 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 24,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
So, ki hochche Americanbashi ?
Akhono bolajacchena but opening a new thread...
__________________
Bangladesh: Our Dream, Our Joy, Our Team

#OneTeam1Dream
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old November 7, 2020, 11:54 AM
cricman's Avatar
cricman cricman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 8, 2005
Location: Deleting Evidence
Favorite Player: Dubya
Posts: 9,986

It took a few days and the margin is decisive enough where Trump can't sue because its not just one state.

he should save his lawyers and prepare for his pending legal & financial troubles
__________________
12.6 Syed Rasel to Sangakkara, OUT: What a delivery, completely fooled Sangakkara, first five delivery were the outswingers and now, this one comes in sharply, Sangakkara tries to left it and ball hits the off stump, top class bowling!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket