facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 24, 2018, 08:14 AM
Club Cricketer

Default T20 Aspirations for Bangladesh.

Moderators can flag this thread or chose to keep it. But I will say that Bangladesh will win T 20 WC in next 3 attempts. Reasons :-

1. Very good T20 bowling line up. With Mustafaizur, Robel and Shakib
2. Shorter format. So any talent gap between sides also gets curtailed with fewer overs
3. Strong hitting abilities shown by batsmen last series and you guys have depth in batting.

Overall, I think this format is just right for Bangladesh to win their first cup or at least enter finals.

Old March 24, 2018, 09:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla, Joe Root

Thank you paindu. I believe so too. consistency, coupled with self satisfaction, setting low targets(as in just satisfied reaching the quarter finals), unprofessional culture has always plagued Bangladesh Cricket from reaching its true potential.
Old March 24, 2018, 03:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by paindu
Moderators can flag this thread or chose to keep it. But I will say that Bangladesh will win T 20 WC in next 3 attempts. Reasons :-

1. Very good T20 bowling line up. With Mustafaizur, Robel and Shakib
2. Shorter format. So any talent gap between sides also gets curtailed with fewer overs
3. Strong hitting abilities shown by batsmen last series and you guys have depth in batting.

Overall, I think this format is just right for Bangladesh to win their first cup or at least enter finals.
If we ever win a worldcup (or even a regular cup), i can forsee our players lining up all together like a big cobra and run around the field
Old March 25, 2018, 12:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Assuming you really meant it,
Its a very interesting assumption. Its certainly possible for Bangladesh to win it. If it was all about power hitting and crazy fast seamers, West Indies, Australia and South Africa wouldve won all of them. Sri Lanka played 3 wc finals and won of them. If they can, why cant we? But we will need to fill in a lot of gaps. We need a few more reliable bowlers and a finisher to accompany Riyad.
Old March 25, 2018, 04:05 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shahid Afridi

Its a very interesting assumption. Its certainly possible for Bangladesh to win it
Watch Complete Highlight after The Match New Zealand Vs England 1st Test Day 4 Highlights – 25 March, 2018
Old March 25, 2018, 04:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

T20 is vortex of possibilities and even a weaker team can do wonders.

However t20 requires some basics. You need lower order sloggers which I don’t think we have. You need a very good fielding unit. Most important you need mental strength.
Old March 25, 2018, 07:34 AM
Cricket Legend

I think you need x factor to do well in this format, and a lot more than other two formats.

And for this reason we will have a harder time doing well in this format as opposed to ODI's