facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22, 2004, 01:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Default bring back aminul islam

i said earlier that bringing back former player isnt going to help. i take it back now. our batting line is just disgusting. akram khan retired and i dont think he will be able to help the team but bulbul is playing cricket in australia. we need him now. i dont know if that will help much but he sure can do better then hannan or alok. i cant see bangladesh losing test status but the way they are playing they dont deserve to play test cricket. we cant hurt 140 million bangladesh cricket fans. we need bulbul. the fans who doubted him including myself the bcb the selecters all need to aplogize to him and bring him back. maybe he cant score another 145 but he sure can make guys like nafiz rajin ashraful better. just like in this match rafique made rana bowl better. we need bulbul. please bring back aminul islam. aminul shumon can teach guys like ashraful and nafiz or rajin play better. we need him for test and odi. i hope the selecters will try to bring him back. i know he still wants to play for bd. one phone call i know he will be back. please stop embarassing us and bring back aminul islam.