facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old December 8, 2006, 12:17 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriar Nafees

Yeah BD should have had batted first..
I hope Bangladesh bats tomorrow..

Old December 8, 2006, 01:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Team has been announced for the 5th ODI - Reza and Rasel in for Rafique and Shahdat. I guess Mehrab will be bowling more tomorrow.
Old December 8, 2006, 02:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

ki bepar.. 5th odi er kono thread nai keno????

shobai ki ghumai....

4th match theke shobai ghumai...
Old December 8, 2006, 03:24 PM
Cricket Sage

I didn't watched BD batting. But based on comments here looks lke Aftab didn't played very well, gave some half chances. But the how come Aftab became MOM? I saw Mashrafee bowl, and he did pretty good.

Shouldn't Mashrafee be the MOM then?

Or contrary to some fan's belief, actually Aftab did pretty good as CI reported ?
Old December 8, 2006, 03:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

well I hope this win signals something to icc, that it is time to give us tougher challenge and opponent, till Zim gets back its prowess, remember the last time Aus visited? our players did not do too bad did they??? (except for the last ODI )
Old December 8, 2006, 03:52 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I didn't watched BD batting. But based on comments here looks lke Aftab didn't played very well, gave some half chances. But the how come Aftab became MOM? I saw Mashrafee bowl, and he did pretty good.

Shouldn't Mashrafee be the MOM then?

Or contrary to some fan's belief, actually Aftab did pretty good as CI reported ?
Aftab didn't play too many false shots. Right after hitting the first six, he tried to repeat the shot in the next ball which was way outside off stump. Couple of lofted shots could've carried to the fielders, including the boundary that brought him 50.
Old December 8, 2006, 05:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
I don't know why we make those bamboo pavilions! Because if you look at other hot countries like Austrlia then you will see they dont even cover the gallaries, they leave the gallary open even though it's 30 degree celcious hot.

And in this series in Dhaka it's not that hot at all, temperature is around 20-25 degrees. So I don't think there is any logic to make those temporary shades. It looks poor. We should leave it as it is then the ground will look more natural and nicer.
At the same time, it's humid in Bangladesh (although not now). And that humidity, together with heat under the sun, is terrible. I also believe that the intensity of the sun is more in Bangladesh.

And since when did BD people start doing things after good thought? It's like biryani with daal, and chilli chicken with porota (trust me, I had it at a friend's place).

My understanding is that, having said that this stadium has just been approved, there is more work to come before the WC. Lets wait and see what comes up. There isn't even a proper players' area...they were showing it on TV yesterday. It's still the football type sitting arrangement for the players (on the side of the field). So my assumption is, there's more to come soon.