facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old March 7, 2007, 02:30 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendulkar_Mcgrath
Excuse me brother! i m telling u a true story .My dad is a freedom fighter, he left his ICMA at UK and joined liberation war and never left BD after that. He passed his whole life with Govt job honestly. Completing My BSc in BUET i came to sydney and u know what,my dad told me not to get a PR here coz he thinks me as some one who will be needed for Bangladesh. And i will go back soon.

We hindus wont leave Bangladesh if few muslims ( may be 1% of all muslims)like u even force us.Coz we love bangladesh as much as every true bangladeshi loves.

One point for Admin/Operator of this site. why this type of fundamentalism allowed?

Hey relax..i was told west pakistanis drove them out in 71 hence asked ..meant no offence..besides one hardly ever hears of them from bangladesh..( i mean in terms of being popular in some field or other )

Old March 7, 2007, 02:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Tamim, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Hey relax..i was told west pakistanis drove them out in 71 hence asked ..meant no offence..besides one hardly ever hears of them from bangladesh..( i mean in terms of being popular in some field or other )
hindus are 10 % of total population. and you are not finding popular person ?

go to music, go to education, go to literature, even go to football.....every wehere u will find out

the problem is u wanna hear or not?..

dont try to make fool of us. we including our muslim brothers have understood what u wanted to mean.
Old March 7, 2007, 02:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Excuse me brother! i m telling u a true story .My dad is a freedom fighter, he left his ICMA at UK and joined liberation war and never left BD after that. He passed his whole life with Govt job honestly. Completing My BSc in BUET i came to sydney and u know what,my dad told me not to get a PR here coz he thinks me as some one who will be needed for Bangladesh. And i will go back soon.

We hindus wont leave Bangladesh if few muslims ( may be 1% of all muslims)like u even force us.Coz we love bangladesh as much as every true bangladeshi loves.

One point for Admin/Operator of this site. why this type of fundamentalism allowed?
Chill man, that was the post of just one member and he has already been dealt with by Mod(s). The members of this forum are very moderate and when we discuss Tapash, I don't recall the religion ever coming in the discussion. I personally am against his inclusion in the team simply due to poor performance. Once he was our top bowler and I fully supported him.

In fact I was happy to see our cricket board was not ignoring talent or doing anything funny like what Indian Board did with Irfan Khan (Who has his name changed to Irfan Pathan).
Old March 7, 2007, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
wow what a great win for bd...i want the new cricketing nations to come up..bored of the top seven..more powere to bd cricket.

Is that tapash baishya a hindu? [edited]
Hey Terminator,

Are you a Bangladeshi in the first place? If you were, you never make a comment like you just did on hindu faith. Somehow your words sounds Paki ideology to me, if you are in fact, then keep it inside you while you are on this forum, It's NOT funny NOT even a joke the way you commented on hndu faith.
Old March 7, 2007, 03:06 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
A moderator has already taken care of the post. We do not allow these sort of posts here. Please take look at our forum rules.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old March 7, 2007, 05:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Congratulation Bangladesh.....Our Tigers are in Good Form. Keep it Up.
Old March 7, 2007, 05:42 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
I would love to see some reaction from BD. And would pay good money to watch the match video.
But the mode of payment method is unavailable in Bangladesh.

And not many people have access to International Visa or Master Card.
Old March 7, 2007, 09:33 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
you could Attribute that to JO Eating 45 deliveries. Also Aftab is clueless vs spin bowling I may drop him to 6 just to avoid Kumble and Murali
Aftab scored 2 ball duck (Vettori got him). But I still think Aftab can handle spin. He did well in 2004 series against India (2nd Test and the ODI series).