facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23, 2012, 04:22 AM
Banned

Default The 'Walking Wickets' of BD

Ash-Fool :- no doubt,he is one of the most talented batsman BD has ever produced.But unfortunately this man has never performed according to his awsome tecknique and ability.
Why?=no one knows the reason,many research on this person but i think may be the possible answer is he is happy with his avg/inconsistency as after a lot of matches with a poor avg he still says that the selectors didn't give him enough opportunities to prove him.
My request=Sir Ash, first u deserve than desire.I mean first u do well (atleast a 50-100) in the domestic level than desire to play for the National team again.
Shahriar-Nafees :- was looking promising before ICL and also in the ICL but after that when he came back it was another SN who is careless,inconsistence.who was known as a good hiter but now considering as a test player only.I don't like his footwalk but he is still a good timer of the ball.
why?=he looks good till 20-30 but after that he starts playing lose shots and sometimes he hits the ball like a street cricketer;not using any general bating skill.
My Request=Please change ur hair style,i want to see long hair SN back
u must always carefull with the bat to play a long innings and still u need a lot of things to learn.
Junaid Siddique :- #good footwalk # not good/not bad tecknique # poor average # power hiting ability # poor shot selector.
* This type of players can only survive in T20 . *
Jahurul Islam :- # poor footwalk,tecknique,shot selection,timing and avg.
* i dont expect much from him untill he improves his skills *
Nazim Uddin :- I was very much optimistic about his bating and i still believe that he will be a good test batsman one day.He has only one problem and that is his poor footwalk.Understand the ball very well and good shot selector.
I Kayes :- #nice footwalk and tecknique #verrrrrry poor timer of the ball #poor avg # dont understand situations very well # Mr. Khocha-khochi
*I don't think he is going to do better as a opener with Tamim than Anamul*
Rakibul :- he was one of the most promising young star and he is the highest scorer/only tripple maker of BD firstclass cricket history.He has disepointed me the most.I think he is now tatally out of form and believe that he will do better when he will come back in form again.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Last edited by Cric Boss; December 23, 2012 at 08:16 AM..