facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old March 8, 2004, 12:42 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default go to top/bottom

can u guys please add two button or link to go to the top (added at the bottom) and to the bottom (added at the top) of the thread? everytime i open a thread, it starts with the top of the page. now, most of the time these posts are known to me, and i wanna see whats at the bottom (new added). scrolling down all the way is kinda boring and time consuming and....... i think u got the idea. it would be really nice if we can browse in the page using clicks. thanks.

Old March 8, 2004, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Default Navigation Help

There are a number of ways you can quickly go to the most recent post.

1. From the forum entry page, you will notice the listing for all the forums here. If you look at the second last column header, it says "Last Post:". For each forum, you will notice the time and the member name of the last post. You will notice a small arrow icon right next to the member name. Clicking on that arrow will take you directly to that post and not to the beginning of the thread.

2. Now if you click on an forum, you will see the listing of all the threads. Each thread too will contain an entry for "Last Post". Like the previous example, you can click on the arrow icon to take you to the most recent post.

3. Suppose, instead of doing 1 and 2, you had clicked on a Subject link itself.

On the upper right, just below the main menu you will notice three downward pointing arrows. Clicking on that will take you to the last post on this page.

At the bottom of the page, just before the footer, you will notice three upward pointing arrows. You guessed it. Clicking on this will take you to the top of the page.

Now, if there were multiple pages of posts on this topic, you will notice something like "<< 1 2 3 4 >>" both near the upper left and near the lower left of the main topic contents.

The numbers indicate pages of post. The bold underlined number indicates the page you are on. You can click any number to go to that page. The "<<" will take you to the first page and the ">>" will take you to the last page.

Hope this helps,
Zunaid
Old March 8, 2004, 01:13 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default thanks

everything i wanted is already there. i just didn't realize it, or i didn't know it. the 3 arrows are the exact thing i was looking for. arrow at the thread is a bonus.