facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 9, 2006, 09:44 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio
I hav a complain, (no offense)
most of the mod r getting bz by edit font colour or font size and its not real important.

Bcoz , if somebody make any font bold r write it by different colour, i dont c anything wrong, speceally my sig is edited for font colour.
As I pointed out many a times before, what we count most is the message itself. It is the message that makes this site attractive, informative and rich. Visitors do not come here to read what is written in a signature. In fact the day when visitors will start counting on signatures more than the messages will be the day for banglacricket's burrial.

If you look around it will not be hard for you to see countless message boards with their messages burried in between humongous signatures.

We don't want to see banglacricket get burried like that. We want to see banglacricket to cherish for what it actually stands for - healthy discussion.

We made those rules after long and careful considerations. And we truely expect that our members show their support by following the guidelines.

If we allow certain breech here and there, before we know it will be out of hand, hence the tireless effort to pass and maintain the rules straight. It will be inconvenient for some but will ensure in the long run a rich and lasting message board for us all.

Hope this will clarify it once again. Thank you all for your continuing support and contribution.