facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 20, 2014, 03:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

come on guys , cheer up
this was a dead rubber match anyway
and acidents happen in T20
I am all excited abt facing Ind Pak Wi Aus

After losing two close ttwenties to Lanka, then the Lankawash,then the loss to Afghan and 326 to Pak I dont feel much pain.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Old March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
Cricket Legend

eto boro ekta tournament e shob team er uposthiti te eto lojjajonok ekta porajoy e ami mormahoto
Old March 20, 2014, 04:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

what's on my mind?

nothing. absolutely nothing.
Old March 20, 2014, 05:04 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
come on guys , cheer up

After losing two close ttwenties to Lanka, then the Lankawash,then the loss to Afghan and 326 to Pak I dont feel much pain.

You are excited to see us getting trashed by the big boys?
Old March 20, 2014, 05:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
come on guys , cheer up

I don't know if you took any pain killers or a high dose of morphine but i want some
Old March 20, 2014, 05:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadim
You are excited to see us getting trashed by the big boys?
nah, borong ami excited because this time we won't go in as favorites specially after losing to HK, we are always good as under dogs, still we will lose all matches but one upset won't surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim519
I don't know if you took any pain killers or a high dose of morphine but i want some
hehe, this is T20, it's sad that we lost to HK, but we have 4 big games ahead so I don't have time to mourn with today's loss, I'm excited , we have almost nothing to lose to big boys.
Old March 20, 2014, 06:07 PM
ODI Cricketer

160 million cricket crazy country losing to Hong Kong - where maybe a few hundred play cricket and hardly any professionals. Can it get any worse than this? As a test nation, even our C team should be beating Hong Kong...
Old March 20, 2014, 06:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGC
160 million cricket crazy country losing to Hong Kong - where maybe a few hundred play cricket and hardly any professionals. Can it get any worse than this? As a test nation, even our C team should be beating Hong Kong...
You are so damn right.
Old March 20, 2014, 08:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Why is Mominul warming the bench? Mominul has been our best batsman after Mushy over the last year or so in all format. Farhad Reza is so useless. Mushy doesn't even use him until he literally he no one else to turn to. I would rather have Mominul bowl 2 overs than Farhad Reza. It seems like every series/tournament we somehow always manage to screw up the selection, is it really that hard?
Old March 20, 2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Why is Mominul warming the bench? Mominul has been our best batsman after Mushy over the last year or so in all format. Farhad Reza is so useless. Mushy doesn't even use him until he literally he no one else to turn to. I would rather have Mominul bowl 2 overs than Farhad Reza. It seems like every series/tournament we somehow always manage to screw up the selection, is it really that hard?
It's all about corrupt mind!!!
Old March 20, 2014, 09:23 PM
Cricket Guru

As lot of ppl said ...
why Momin after having so nice form not playing
Zia played good still not in
Sunny did no worse than Razzaq

If 4 out of 11 players selection is questionable ...what the heck selectors are doing...I am just shocked some players who performed and won the game few series ago were given chance 1 time but some non performers are getting away and still playing matches after matches...

Selectors gota take a blame for it along with BCB...players definitely need some treatment and all should get that as well.
Old March 20, 2014, 10:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Look cricket is all this country has. Honestly. I'm not gonna feel sorry for anyone if Bangladesh continues to go down this path. We will remain this underdog bottom trawling nation who manages to pull of a win here and there. All the top nations improved and remained a force to be reckoned with till this day. We've barely learned to crawl so far. And if the tree of improvement can't bare its fruits now then it never will. Take it out and plant something worthwhile instead. Fan's don't deserve this level much disappointment.
Old March 21, 2014, 03:12 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I think Bangladesh Team is doing more than ICC in encouraging/inspiring cricket development in associate nations. When Hongkong eventually becomes the King Kong of cricket, we will fondly be remembered as the first bystander to be trampled
Old March 21, 2014, 04:18 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Can we organise a revenge match against HK? Mushy and co will be happy
Old March 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

afghanistans pacers are going to run through us in 2015 wc. mmw. scotland too.
Old March 21, 2014, 07:06 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I think Bangladesh Team is doing more than ICC in encouraging/inspiring cricket development in associate nations. When Hongkong eventually becomes the King Kong of cricket, we will fondly be remembered as the first bystander to be trampled
But of course they have to hire more mercenary Pakistani players first.
Old March 21, 2014, 07:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Lol, and then what? Then what? Then what haaa? Hong Kong become King Kong of cricket pulling a Denzel n pelican bayy a la Training Day and doin bong with Cheech n Chong.

I can imagine Munir Dar sayin: KING KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ait got nothin on me

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 21, 2014, 07:41 PM
Test Cricketer

england are practicing with wet balls to prepare for the dew. and what are we doing?complaining that theirs due.. dumbass management..like wtf is wrong with them?
Old March 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Do you know why? The genius captain and the head coach selects the playing 11. Now you know why.
Old March 21, 2014, 07:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh899
england are practicing with wet balls to prepare for the dew. and what are we doing?complaining that theirs due.. dumbass management..like wtf is wrong with them?
That's what happens when you have the most useless, inefficient and ineffective coach around. We are the host, we should know our condition, pitch, environment, players and their capability. We should have been practicing in similar condition/pitches for months if not years as part of the preparation. Yet, it seems we don't have any home field advantage, we know the least, we prepare the least.

The preparation for this T20 should have started last year when for months our players were sitting idle. We have least of the preparation when other teams have training camps in Srilanka. We bowl when we should be batting and vice versa. There is no gameplan, our team management don't know anything about opposition. Shakib said they did not know anything about Hongkong. What do our coaches and computer analyst do? How many hours they really work coaching this team?

How sad is this when our head coach is the same person who got fired from NZ bowling coaching job after NZ got whitewashed by us? How strange is that?
Old March 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
That's what happens when you have the most useless, inefficient and ineffective coach around. We are the host, we should know our condition, pitch, environment, players and their capability. We should have been practicing in similar condition/pitches for months if not years as part of the preparation. Yet, it seems we don't have any home field advantage, we know the least, we prepare the least.

The preparation for this T20 should have started last year when for months our players were sitting idle. We have least of the preparation when other teams have training camps in Srilanka. We bowl when we should be batting and vice versa. There is no gameplan, our team management don't know anything about opposition. Shakib said they did not know anything about Hongkong. What do our coaches and computer analyst do? How many hours they really work coaching this team?

How sad is this when our head coach is the same person who got fired from NZ bowling coaching job after NZ got whitewashed by us? How strange is that?
It's like giving us leftover food that no one wants.
Old March 21, 2014, 08:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme

so you need to know everything about an associate nation to beat them and that too being a test playing nation yourself. joy bangla joy bangla joy banglar cricket
Old March 22, 2014, 12:18 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadim
Can we organise a revenge match against HK? Mushy and co will be happy
And there is no guarantee that we will win that match either!
Old March 22, 2014, 12:23 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh899
Don't say. Our dumbass management is doing well finding an excuse in dew factor after every match! Dew factor is like a remedy pill.
Old March 22, 2014, 12:23 AM
Test Cricketer

looks like back to square one for us.