facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 10, 2012, 08:32 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

the day is not far away, when ordinary people take law in their hands and start massacring politicians, their thugs and establishment. Situation going in a way like Tunisia where street vendor set himself on fire and started the arab revolution.

Old December 10, 2012, 11:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Shameful!!..... More shameful is the fact that politicians are not going to arrest these thugs since they are affiliated with the ruling party..... So uncivilised we have become...

I dont understand why some people are trying to put a religious angle to this tho??, he wasnt targetted for being a hindu....
Old December 10, 2012, 11:23 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

What more proof does the gov't need? This is not any act of a civilized nation. The media should take it very seriously and should not stop until these low lifes are arrested and executed.
Old December 10, 2012, 11:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

The miscreants have faults. Needs to be prosecuted to serve justice. But that would not solve the problem nor would it save other Bisshojits in near future.

The main culprits are the Politicians who nurture these hooligans. Those need to be KILLED. I have no mercy for them. They have blood in their hands. If they die normal death, hellfire awaits for them.

We all belong to You and we WILL (absolutely no doubt) return to You.
Old December 10, 2012, 12:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Cricket khela shesh, ebar rajpother khela shuru. AL now need to take out these Jamat & Co. seriously.
Bazaare dekhlaam full copir daam 60 taka!! This is just suffering for poors. Plz no more hartals.
Old December 10, 2012, 12:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
Cricket khela shesh, ebar rajpother khela shuru. AL now need to take out these Jamat & Co. seriously.
Bazaare dekhlaam full copir daam 60 taka!! This is just suffering for poors. Plz no more hartals.
Jamaat are scum but you sound like one of those delusional AL loving "patriots". Where is our beloved Sheikh Hasina speaking out against this and actually punishing these scumbags when we have proof of their crimes? The police is helpless and corrupt in Bangladesh and that's because no police officer has the authority to act in big issues without Apa's approval. Go around the country and talk to people who have lost many of their loved ones due to the rich and powerful, and I dare you if you can find even 10 percent of the guilty have been punished. There is law in this country but that's only if you are not a millionaire or don't have connections with politicians.. and if you are close to Apa then you can consider the countrymen as your servant. Joy Al and BNP, taking turns to rape this country for over 20 years.
Old December 10, 2012, 12:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anher
the day is not far away, when ordinary people take law in their hands and start massacring politicians, their thugs and establishment. Situation going in a way like Tunisia where street vendor set himself on fire and started the arab revolution.
Keep on dreaming brother, any criminal group can go on to the street and kill whoever they want if they have political backing and not a single person will come to help unless it's one of their family/ friends. People deserve the government they get, people only fight for their own. When they see someone getting beaten your family stops you from helping because you should "mind your own business" and then these hypocrites will be the first to complain when one of their own is attacked and nobody helps.
Old December 10, 2012, 02:14 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Old December 10, 2012, 03:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLara7
Jamaat are scum but you sound like one of those delusional AL loving "patriots". Where is our beloved Sheikh Hasina speaking out against this and actually punishing these scumbags when we have proof of their crimes? The police is helpless and corrupt in Bangladesh and that's because no police officer has the authority to act in big issues without Apa's approval. Go around the country and talk to people who have lost many of their loved ones due to the rich and powerful, and I dare you if you can find even 10 percent of the guilty have been punished. There is law in this country but that's only if you are not a millionaire or don't have connections with politicians.. and if you are close to Apa then you can consider the countrymen as your servant. Joy Al and BNP, taking turns to rape this country for over 20 years.
........ Good post...
Old December 10, 2012, 03:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Kaler Kantha Rocks....thanks for your help in finding out these thugs...

Last edited by BANFAN; December 11, 2012 at 01:35 AM..
Old December 10, 2012, 03:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=260737

DS too has exposed five of the killers. All BCL scum. And surprise surprise all have previous criminal records and were out patrolling the streets as auxiliary police.
Old December 10, 2012, 03:47 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

http://bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=3&id=237941&hb=2

In the meantime, BAL absolves itself off Bishwajit's death. Apparently they were celebrating the BD series win with machetes and rods when they happened to be attacked.
Old December 10, 2012, 07:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
These student groups are the real cancer. No accountability when their party is in power. The CTG should've focused on wiping these maggots out before going for the bigger targets.
Who rules the country? Do you think they would be able to get away with murder if it weren't for Hasina and Awami league? The police are corrupt and in the pockets of politicians, police can't arrest and powerful person without the permission of Apa. This is a fact.
Old December 10, 2012, 09:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I hope Bisshwajit died quickly and I hope and pray that his suffering wasn't long. I have nothing to say to his parents, I have no word of consolation, I am speachless.

I hope and pray that those who murdered Bisshwajit, suffers as long as they live and they experience a much much worse death and pain in their lives. I wish the same suffering upon all those shameless scumbags who support, defend and protect these terrorists! I denounce the Awami League government and the PM for not doing NOTHING about this. I denounce all those that come here in BC and again and again shamelessly defend these acts of violence and cruelty upon humanity.

Jamaat is an illegitimate political party that harbors and breeds terrorists, BNP breeds and supports terrorists and Awami League harbors and protects and breeds terrorism! I am so ashamed to come to BC and see that people even here still take side and turn their blind eyes due to their allegiance to an empty sack(Chalar Bosta) and only condemn something only when things go against them. These people make me sick.
Old December 10, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

A human being got chopped to pieces, a minority, a helpless young man I might add. And someone here is complaining about the price of Cauliflower/fulkopi. Tonight, I am genuinely ashamed of the BC environment.
Old December 10, 2012, 09:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I hope Bisshwajit died quickly and I hope and pray that his suffering wasn't long. I have nothing to say to his parents, I have no word of consolation, I am speachless.

I hope and pray that those who murdered Bisshwajit, suffers as long as they live and they experience a much much worse death and pain in their lives. I wish the same suffering upon all those shameless scumbags who support, defend and protect these terrorists! I denounce the Awami League government and the PM for not doing NOTHING about this. I denounce all those that come here in BC and again and again shamelessly defend these acts of violence and cruelty upon humanity.

Jamaat is an illegitimate political party that harbors and breeds terrorists, BNP breeds and supports terrorists and Awami League harbors and protects and breeds terrorism! I am so ashamed to come to BC and see that people even here still take side and turn their blind eyes due to their allegiance and only condemn something only when things go against them. These people make me sick.
I used to think you were a comedian but that was probably the best post I have read on this forum. to you Sir. And I wholeheartedly agree with you, I pity the fools who are followers of one party and seem to think all the crimes are only done by the opposition. Let's face it, AL and BNP are both parties of scumbags.
Old December 10, 2012, 10:47 PM

Still dont see govt. movement to arrest those murderer, no explanation, no condolence from BAL murderer come politicians yet. Evidence of totally fu**ed up so called democratic political parties in BD, be it BAL or BNP or JI or whatever. We average people are their hostage to get into power.
Old December 10, 2012, 10:55 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

BAL is saying sibir did this...so what BAL BNP Sibir did this..whoever did this does it matters?..taking action matters..it was unofficial that in BD there is no security for peoples life, now if this murderers escape justice with all this profs then the unofficial statement would became official..dont do this..dont do this
Old December 10, 2012, 11:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

This heartbreaking atrocity isn't anything out of the ordinary in our city during Hartal season. We don't have equal treatment under the law in this country to begin with. At least not when it comes to exercising our civil and political rights as citizens regardless of social and economic station. Many people honestly believe themselves to be above the law. At best they believe that it is OK to violate the law to restore law and order as long as it's for some "greater good". Others don't even bother with any kind of rationale.

Law enforcement by the proper agencies, ALL of whom are corrupt to the core, is highly selective and opportunistic in Bangladesh. They are used as mercenaries of the political party in power, whichever party that may be, and are quite comfortable with that role. I have personally witnessed a group of policemen actually wait for ruling party thugs and terrorists to join them as the far more effective auxiliary force before moving against opposition party thugs and terrorists terrorizing ordinary people just a couple of Dhaka City blocks away.

There are good cops and RAB operatives but they are deliberately marginalized by the greater criminal interests of the agencies themselves. We don't have many like Shaeed Colonel Gulzaruddin Ahmed, may GOD rest his great soul in peace, who would pursue justice for its own sake. That is the tragic reality. Expecting that police or RAB to fairly enforce the criminal code and bring these thugs and terrorists hiding behind political protection and rationale to justice is folly.

Only aggressive and sustained media coverage can create some sort of public opinion driven pressure on the authorities to act in a limited way with political consent from above. That usually never goes beyond a simple eyewash designed for the media to lose interest.

Civil and human rights organizations led by true believers like Barrister Sara Hossain and others continue to fight for justice in this country despite seemingly insurmountable odds and are creating the foundation for a better future in a more just society for our grandchildren. They fight on even after the mainstream media loses interest. Anybody in the media, including the popular blogosphere in the country, genuinely interested in justice needs to work closely with such heroines and heroes, and keep the stories alive until justice is served, no matter how long it takes. Behind the scenes advocacy doesn't work unless there's sustained pressure from the outraged public seeking justice.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; December 11, 2012 at 02:35 AM..
Old December 11, 2012, 12:42 AM

^As usual great post, how long we have to wait to see the light ahead of long tunnel?
Old December 11, 2012, 01:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

^"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark." - Tagore, may GOD rest his great soul in peace.

I choose to keep the faith and do the best I can. I believe things will get a little better for our children, and then our grandchildren and so on InshAllah as long as we know in our hearts that we must do better.

I grew up in a Bangladesh far worse than it is today for most of our people. Islamist and military genocide, widespread poverty, illiteracy and mass starvation in a bottomless basket economy, BAKSAL/Zia/Ershad's criminal betrayal of the Spirit of 1971, alleged war criminals becoming ministers and party leaders, and most importantly, even less opportunity for our majority to pursue their dreams and take better care of their families.

Things may suck now, but they're not nearly as brutal as they were for most of our people back then.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old December 11, 2012, 03:53 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
^"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark." - Tagore, may GOD rest his great soul in peace.

I choose to keep the faith and do the best I can. I believe things will get a little better for our children, and then our grandchildren and so on InshAllah as long as we know in our hearts that we must do better.

I grew up in a Bangladesh far worse than it is today for most of our people. Islamist and military genocide, widespread poverty, illiteracy and mass starvation in a bottomless basket economy, BAKSAL/Zia/Ershad's criminal betrayal of the Spirit of 1971, alleged war criminals becoming ministers and party leaders, and most importantly, even less opportunity for our majority to pursue their dreams and take better care of their families.

Things may suck now, but they're not nearly as brutal as they were for most of our people back then.

Sohel Bhaia barring 1971 i dont know if the situation was this bad since i haven't seen baksal/zia/ershad..i was going office today in bus and as i crossed kawranbazar there were gathering of picketers, one guy threw a stone at a lagoon and the fornt glass broke..thank god my bus passed that place in a hurry, i am sure some guys in the lagoon got injured, there is no i mean NO security going to office during this strikes, and now a days picketers are so violent they dont care what happens because they know nothing will happen to them..at least in bakshal/zia/ershaad era didn't have this i think...please correct me if i am wrong
Old December 11, 2012, 05:57 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Arrest Biswajit's killers in 24 hrs: HC

Dhaka, Dec 11 (bdnews24.com) — The High Court on Tuesday ordered the government to arrest the killers of Biswajit Das, who was beaten and stabbed to death during the opposition's road blockade programme on Sunday, within the next 24 hours.

Read More
Let's see what happens now
Old December 11, 2012, 07:34 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
Let's see what happens now
They need another order from HC yo arrest a murderer? It says how difficult it is for the innocent poor to get a justice....you can't expect HC to ensure regular/day to day law and order....looks like police has stopped doing their regular works....
Old December 11, 2012, 07:52 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Nothing will happen maysun. But remember the name Mahfuzur Rahman Nahid. Sounds very good for future name for an MP.

Awami League /BNP/ Jamat.
Does it matter. All of them are butchers.