facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_14
...Bytheway you actually have time to look for the post were i asked for the free link damn u need a life.
You are new here. Welcome to BC.
So you haven't learnt how easy to find peoples post here. The Search engine is fabulous. On top of it you only posted a total of 6 posts before the last one. Babubhai'er jonno eta to hater moila. Stay awhile and enjoy.

Old August 14, 2006, 02:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
Lot of reports may only result in suspension of benup account.
He can always open another account to collect payment.
Paypal buyer protection does not cover virtual goods...so you will not get your money back unless benup willingly agrees to do so.
Couple of years bak, they use to suspend the account and stop all the money transfers (from paypal account to your bank account) if there is any transactions with dispute. Even if the user withdraws all the money before the disputed transaction paypal had the right to get that money bak from the bank account (atleast thats how it used to work 2 years bak). Paypal kind of had this scam-proof structure, but dont know how it works now.
________
VOLCANO DIGITAL

Last edited by ialbd; February 20, 2011 at 12:11 AM..
Old August 14, 2006, 03:38 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-tigers
Why benup didn't show BD batting?
Ji, Benup vua.

Eta kotha holo eta niye ar apni ekhono eta bujhen nai?
Old August 14, 2006, 03:41 PM
Cricket Legend

why dont you all get channel i from jump tv?
Old August 14, 2006, 04:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder
why dont you all get channel i from jump tv?
Pls read all those threads then you will see whats goin on here. Channel don't have the rights to telecast the matches outside of bd.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 14, 2006, 04:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Ok guys, thanks for all your advises. I had filed a buyer complaint against Benup and received refund... So anyone who got fooled, don't delay - claim today!
Dew, pls send me an email describing what to do to get refund. I will be online in couple of hours time.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 14, 2006, 04:40 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Hasan bhai I sent you a PM...

how come the first post on this thread is now by some other guy ?!
Old August 14, 2006, 04:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
how come the first post on this thread is now by some other guy ?!
I think this thread got merged with another one.
Old August 14, 2006, 05:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Pls read all those threads then you will see whats goin on here. Channel don't have the rights to telecast the matches outside of bd.
They are showing it in USA through dish but not in jumptv
Old August 14, 2006, 05:54 PM
Test Cricketer

Again I will ask it.

Does JumpTV has the legal right to stream Channel 1, NTV etc or they do it clandestinely ? I am willing to pay a bit more but expect that the stream is of decent quality and is legal. If it is not I will subscribe to Willow. However, the problem is that Willow does not always say in advance whether it will carry it not.
Old August 14, 2006, 05:56 PM
ODI Cricketer

let's not ask for banning of all sites (legal or illegal) streaming BD cricket for us. if it wasn't for the effort of those trying to stream the mathces, those of us leaving outside the country would not be able to watch or it would be forbiddingly expensive. just imagine how much it would cost you to watch the champions trophy from willow tv in october. it would be in the hundreds of dollars.
Old August 14, 2006, 06:00 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateCut
Again I will ask it.

Does JumpTV has the legal right to stream Channel 1, NTV etc or they do it clandestinely ?
JumpTV is a legit business. they have the legal right to stream channel I.

Quote:
I am willing to pay a bit more but expect that the stream is of decent quality and is legal. If it is not I will subscribe to Willow. However, the problem is that Willow does not always say in advance whether it will carry it not.
but they are blacking out the cricket mathces of channel I because they do not have the right to webcast those mathces. get it from Willow for the 3rd ODI. I think it's 10 dollars.
Old August 14, 2006, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Banglacricket was always on the legal side of things. I don't know why they let this one slip, probably because we wanted it. But that's no excuse. Illegal is illegal, BC should not be used to get the customer base. Too late he already has most of our email addresses. And that little twat will email everyone prior to series.

Here is a secret: Benup can't give you shi* if it's not already available in U.S. And most of us buying illegal stream from them, while legal sites like Willow take a hit. So the logic, they are trying to bring us stream doesn't hold. Why would Willow care to bring us more matches if we all go buy illegal stream?? Our online presence is not like India that even with illegal streams, willow makes enough money.

As posted by someone above, I think Banglacricket should contact legal sites like Willow and promote them. So everyone wins.

I also hope this guys is also permanently banned from here....even if he returns money. He is only returning money to those who are filing complaint. Not to everyone. And less active ppl (that's most ppl) don't even know how to complain and just forgets about it......

Last edited by Orpheus; August 14, 2006 at 08:52 PM..
Old August 14, 2006, 08:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi
They are showing it in USA through dish but not in jumptv
You sure? Then its not right cos Nimbus says channel i got the right for only sattelite and its confined in bd.

Old August 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
Banglacricket was always on the legal side of things. I don't know why they let this one slip, probably because we wanted it. But that's no excuse. Illegal is illegal, BC should not be used to get the customer base. Too late he already has most of our email addresses. And that little twat will email everyone prior to series.

Here is a secret: Benup can't give you shi* if it's not already available in U.S. And most of us buying illegal stream from them, while legal sites like Willow take a hit. So the logic, they are trying to bring us stream doesn't hold. Why would Willow care to bring us more matches if we all go buy illegal stream?? Our online presence is not like India that even with illegal streams, willow makes enough money.

As posted by someone above, I think Banglacricket should contact legal sites like Willow and promote them. So everyone wins.

I also hope this guys is also permanently banned from here....even if he returns money. He is only returning money to those who are filing complaint. Not to everyone. And less active ppl (that's most ppl) don't even know how to complain and just forgets about it......
Thank you!!! Very well said !!!
Old August 14, 2006, 10:43 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
You sure? Then its not right cos Nimbus says channel i got the right for only sattelite and its confined in bd.
Willow has the internet rights but Channel i does not. But whoever gets Channel i through sattelite like people in bd, ME, USA can still watch it. So people getting channel i through cable providers like dish network can still watch it. But people who get channnel i through an internet site like jump tv cannot get it as willow has the internet rights.
Old August 15, 2006, 02:36 AM

চোরাই ব্যাবসায়ীদের কাছ থেকে না কেনাই ভাল। বরং আমাদের বাংলা ক্রিকেটের কোনও সদস্য যদি সপকাস্ট মাধ্যমে বীনা কিংবা অত্যন্ত শল্প খরচে দিতে পারে, তাহলে তার সমর্থ দিতে আমি রাজী।

আমি জানি আমাদের মদ্ধে দুই-একজন সদস্য আছেন যারা তাদের ওয়েব সাইট থেকে বাংলা কিংবা দেশী টিভি চ্যানেল প্রচার করেন। কিন্তু হয়তবা ব্যান্ডউইথের কারনে অথবা সোর্স স্ট্রীম কিনার খড়চের কারনে, তারা নীর্ভ্ররযোগ্য স্ট্রীম অনেক জনকে একই সাথে দিতে পারছেন না। এই সমস্যা সমাধান করার এক উপায় সপকাস্ট। বাংলাদেশের খেলা উইলো টিভির মতো আইনসম্মত, হাই-কোয়ালিটি (কিন্তু তুলনামূলক ভাবে আরও দামী) সোর্সে বেশি ভাগ সময়ই থাকে।

সম্প্রতি অস্ট্রেলিয়ার বনাম বাংলাদেশের খেলা কিন্তু একজন সদস্য সপকাস্ট করেছিলেন, এবং আমার মনে আছে যে সেই সপকাস্ট চ্যানেলটি বেশ ভালই জমেছিল।

(please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes. পাঁচ বছর পর বাংলা লিখছি)

Last edited by ammark; August 15, 2006 at 03:06 AM..
Old August 15, 2006, 03:09 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Good post Ammar, well said. We should continue this discuss this on MSN.
Old August 15, 2006, 05:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Match thread openers should take the responsibility to update the match thread's first post with whatever the link is for paid or free live TV. It was frustrating to not see the willow tv info right away - many people don't have time to dig through a thousand posts on benup to get to the real info..thanks
Old August 15, 2006, 11:01 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
you are one of the people who requested free illegal steaming from apnaitv.
lol..apparently, getting some illegal things for free is not illegal :p