facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 9, 2012, 09:46 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerdtiger
But he cant keep, hence whats the use of him? Remember ross taylor at the world cup.
Haven't really been impressed with the other keepers to be honest. So might as well get a guy who can contribute with the bat.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Old June 9, 2012, 09:48 AM
Cricket Guru

I have to say, Azhar's been very impressive. If he can be consistent like this in ODI's, you guys will have a very good player

Old June 9, 2012, 10:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: misbah ul haq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I have to say, Azhar's been very impressive. If he can be consistent like this in ODI's, you guys will have a very good player

he is a classy player and possibly the most talented batsman we have produced. he puts value on his wicket something which umar akmal can learn. some of those drives through the offside were such a turnon
Old June 9, 2012, 10:03 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Haven't really been impressed with the other keepers to be honest. So might as well get a guy who can contribute with the bat.

he averages in the mid-twenties doesnt know how to build an innings. i would stick with sarfaraz. maybe he can transform his domestic record on the international arena
Old June 9, 2012, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
Why you guys not like ajmal? He is so good
Of course I like him....he's one of a kind spinner...appreciated the way Thisara batted...it takes a LOT of courage to play 4 and 6 in Ajmal's over....
Old June 9, 2012, 10:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Umar Akmal is a great talent but needs to stop with those loose shots. Its really unnecessary because he can either hit singles or boundaries with ease.

Old June 9, 2012, 10:44 AM
Club Cricketer

match is lost for pakistan, 2 horrible decisions. misbahs lbw going over and umar didnt edge it.
Old June 9, 2012, 01:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

indeed it was a big test for Pak batting,if their batting is good engh to chase such good total,
its a shame that despite of such a brilliant inn from Azhar the rest couldnt capitalize.
Azhar alone scored almost half of the teams total.
Anyway congratulations Sri,keep up the consistency.
And Perera what a good addition he has become to this Sri side.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old June 13, 2012, 02:51 AM
Cricket Savant

Looking forward to an ODI after a long time.
Old June 13, 2012, 03:45 AM
Club Cricketer

Pakistan batting. Shafiq in for rahat ali. That means afridi bats at 7 so batting line up is strengthened. Chance of rain.
Old June 13, 2012, 07:02 AM
Cricket Savant

dhur,Sri ekta khelar jayga hoilo? shudhu brishti pore,naile bajey wicket.
Old June 13, 2012, 09:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
younis khan is without a doubt the most useless batsman in odis to ever play for pakistan. he is worse than imran farhat and that is some achievement
Agree, YK has been a burden in PAK ODI line up... Looks like Pak is failing to produce good batsmen these days... Pak always had a few great batting talents in their line up... But after that Inzi captaincy era ... Pak never had any luck with batsmen. It's Pak bowlers keeping the team afloat ... What's the problem?
Old June 14, 2012, 05:05 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Agree, YK has been a burden in PAK ODI line up... Looks like Pak is failing to produce good batsmen these days... Pak always had a few great batting talents in their line up... But after that Inzi captaincy era ... Pak never had any luck with batsmen. It's Pak bowlers keeping the team afloat ... What's the problem?
The likes of younis khan salman butt etc had inzamam and yusuf to guide them and help their maturity. Unfortunately even though we do have batsmen with potential and talent like shafiq azhar ali and umar akmal, they dont have the guidance of class batsmen. Misbah isnt really a strokemaker and is very limited as a batsman. and another thing is lack of opportunities. The seniors hog the number3 & 4 spots leaving akmal to come out at 5 or 6 sometimes leaving him to slog it out. Same is done with shafiq and he isnt given a chance. Azhar ali till recently only played tests which amounted to maybe 8,9 games a year.
Its not that their is a lack of talent. These 3 can be the future middle order for pakistan and a good one at that in tests.
We do have a couple of reLly good openers in jamshed and shehzad so batting can be good or atleast improve of some of the oldies just leave. Its the fast bowling department that is a bigger worry
Old June 14, 2012, 11:45 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Well for some reason pakistani has taken up a NEGATIVE attitude to our cricket after that Tour incident and now bashing us for every single thing. They shudnt understand that on the other sides we still dont really care whether they do good or their bad.
Old June 14, 2012, 12:53 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
Well for some reason pakistani has taken up a NEGATIVE attitude to our cricket after that Tour incident and now bashing us for every single thing. They shudnt understand that on the other sides we still dont really care whether they do good or their bad.
Well most cricket fans watch and closely follow other teams apart from their own.
Pakistan is an exciting team
Old June 14, 2012, 12:57 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Well most cricket fans watch and closely follow other teams apart from their own.
they are exciting indeed... always making headlines in news papers as well as cricinfo... keeps me at the edge of my seat all the time until the cricket starts
Old June 14, 2012, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:

First answer my question, I know youre ignoring it because you know your countrymen are guilty. But dont worry, we bangbros are good people, we will try to understand you people regardless of whether you fail to understand us.

So plz share your mind with us, I want to know the scenario from a common pakistani perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
they are exciting indeed... always making headlines in news papers as well as cricinfo... keeps me at the edge of my seat all the time until the cricket starts
I see what you did there
Old June 14, 2012, 01:49 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Yes I agree. What kind of loser oldie wants to watch afridi ajmal gul nasir jamshed ahmed shehzad umar akmal azhar ali in action? Btw bengali public didnot mind "turn the tv off" or stop attending when these guys were in action back in feb in bangladesh and I am sure you also avoided watching pakistan players in the bpl. Bit rich coming from a bangladeshi complaining pak cricket is boring

Last edited by cornerdtiger; June 14, 2012 at 02:52 PM..
Old June 14, 2012, 01:51 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker

First answer my question, I know youre ignoring it because you know your countrymen are guilty. But dont worry, we bangbros are good people, we will try to understand you people regardless of whether you fail to understand us.

So plz share your mind with us, I want to know the scenario from a common pakistani perspective

I see what you did there
I am not responsible for what any other pakistani thinks or writes. Thats upto them. Many went over the top in insulting bangladesh and it was tasteless.would you take responsibility for the people who wrote ppakistan on sandals? Your point was not worth answering that is why I ignored it. But since you insisted....

Last edited by cornerdtiger; June 14, 2012 at 02:49 PM..
Old June 14, 2012, 10:37 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Yes I agree. What kind of loser oldie wants to watch afridi ajmal gul nasir jamshed ahmed shehzad umar akmal azhar ali in action? Btw bengali public didnot mind "turn the tv off" or stop attending when these guys were in action back in feb in bangladesh and I am sure you also avoided watching pakistan players in the bpl. Bit rich coming from a bangladeshi complaining pak cricket is boring
don't be mad... i agree these guys are exciting. I would watch them over Wasim Akram's 99 side consisting of youhana, inzi, shoaib, azhar mahmud,razzak, moin khan, waqar etc any day too. Bottom line is that Misbah is just too exciting. I am simply saying they are more exciting off the field also with more headline inducing capacity than charlie sheen.
Old June 15, 2012, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
I am not responsible for what any other pakistani thinks or writes. Thats upto them. Many went over the top in insulting bangladesh and it was tasteless.would you take responsibility for the people who wrote ppakistan on sandals? Your point was not worth answering that is why I ignored it. But since you insisted....
i simply asked for ur opinion, nothing more
Old June 15, 2012, 04:32 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
don't be mad... i agree these guys are exciting. I would watch them over Wasim Akram's 99 side consisting of youhana, inzi, shoaib, azhar mahmud,razzak, moin khan, waqar etc any day too. Bottom line is that Misbah is just too exciting. I am simply saying they are more exciting off the field also with more headline inducing capacity than charlie sheen.
yeah like i said the bangla public agreed, by watching these boring guys in the BPL. and nobody was comparing this team with the one in 99. ofcourse that one was more exciting but this team has achieved more with less talent.
and exactly how many headlines apart from cricket has this team made after 2010? please do tell me i am interested. stop with the ignorant stereotypes please. you only show how stupid you are

Last edited by cornerdtiger; June 15, 2012 at 06:19 AM..
Old June 16, 2012, 05:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Younus Khan bowling doesn't make sense
Old June 16, 2012, 07:57 AM
Cricket Savant

man I was cursing Sanga because of his SR, but look at how he changed gears, and Mahela , wow.
this is called class.
but Sri are too dependant on these 3 ( + Dilshan)
Chandi lately looked ordinary.
Old June 16, 2012, 08:18 AM
Cricket Savant

damn,Sanga gone for 97
Sri under pressure,can they finish it on a high?