facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old March 19, 2012, 10:10 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Default Nfl 2012-13

I wanted to open early it so we can talk about all the trades and deals.

Looks like Manning is going to Denver, not Niners/Titans/Dolphins. What happens to the virgin? Alex Smith is screwing with the Niners! Just sign the damn deal. If it wasn't for Jim Harbaugh you wouldn't even be here right now. Randy Moss returned, Manningham joined him in SF. Megatron got a 130something for 7 years with the Lions. B Lloyd is going to Pats. Vincent left the Chargers for Bucs.

Now I'm really eager to so what happens to Bowe , Mike Wallace, and Brand Marshall (Dolphins are getting rid of him for craziness, will probably go to the Bears). I really wish Wallace comes to SF.

Old March 21, 2012, 01:35 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Heavy punishment on Saints.

Mike Wallace ain't going anywhere. At least, not this year.
Old March 21, 2012, 02:13 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ You guys can't keep em unless you clear out cap, but who? He is being wasted by the Pits and a fat, injured fart face QB.

A young team like SF will be perfect for him, specially next to Manningham and Moss with Gore and Davis.

Wallossing!
Old March 21, 2012, 05:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Ben Jeervis going to Bengals. Dude still hasn't fumbled yet. But I guess we will live considering Pats will be passing 60-70% of the time.
Old March 21, 2012, 05:23 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Here start the virgin war...
Old March 22, 2012, 07:19 AM
Cricket Sage

Jet's have tebow? Well there's goes Sanchez's career.
Old March 22, 2012, 12:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ You guys can't keep em unless you clear out cap, but who? He is being wasted by the Pits and a fat, injured fart face QB.

A young team like SF will be perfect for him, specially next to Manningham and Moss with Gore and Davis.

Wallossing!
Wasted?? You are a dumb football fan indeed. Look at his numbers of 40+ yard receptions in last three years. Tops in the league. He would rather catch a ball from big armed two time Superbowl Champion than a small time QB like Smith. Even 49ers were hoping to get rid of him and sign Manning. And, last but not least, have some proper perspective. One good season after a decade of irrelevancy have 49ers talking big. We have seasons like 49 ers season this year, every year, and not just once in a decade.
Old March 22, 2012, 07:43 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ My head is filled with the Asia Cup final to care about that comment. But in short, Big Fat Ben is dead. He is not helping anyone. Wallace and Brown are too talented. And the past is past, I'm talking about now and the future. But looks like he's gonna have to there, because no one will take him if he demands like that.

49ers will go after Bowie now.

Dumb football fan? Really? You couldn't have made your points w/o any personal attack? Come back when you calm down and learn some decency.
Old March 23, 2012, 01:40 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Vote for Madden 13 cover!
Old March 23, 2012, 10:50 AM
Cricket Guru

If you make dumb comments, you will be called a dumb fan. You make yet another dumb comment by sayin Big Ben is dead. How so? He is among the top five-six QB's in this league with winning pedigree. Just made Wallace and Brown 1,000 yards WR thsi year. Just went to the pro-bowl and consistently leads his team to playoffs ever since he has been drafted with three trips to superbowl ( two wins ). In contrast, Alex Smith the no.1 overall pick has only one decent season and that was this year. Still wasn't good enough that they went looking for Manning. He is a good QB in this league, but to say he is anywhere near the class of Ben-Eli-Aaron-Peyton-Tom-Drew ( winners all ) is the epitome of dumbness. 32 out of 32 GM's will take Ben over Alex Smith, except maybe you.

Of course, you will say past is past, when there is nothing in the near or distant past to brag about when it comes to 49ers. One good year in a decade and playing in the garbage div of NFC West. Future is good with 49ers but Steelers are good in past, present and in future. So, that's the difference.

Bowe has been franchised by K.C. So, 49ers can't go after him. Yet another uninformed observation by you. Couple that with childish and incorrect name calling of players ( big fat, dead, not helping anyone ..etc )just shows that you are indeed a dumb fan.

Ummm...You talking about decency is like Shadadat talking about econ.
Old March 23, 2012, 01:09 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

LOL dude, you seriously need to calm your balls down. Seriously! Fat Ben is dead. Never questioned his stats or talents, I'm sure he was good at one point but now he can barely stand up on his 2 feet. And the games that Pits won last year was lot because of their D. Wallace and Brown reached their feat because of their talent and speed, not because of Ben. And that's my point, if they had a fit QB, they would do ever better. And by that I do not mean Alex Smith is that better QB. I never said that nor did I compare him to the bests in the league. So stop jumping the gun there and go read my post again. Alex Smith had 5 different head coaches, 7 different OCs and about 20+ receivers. He finally got a settled team and staffs and I'm looking forward to see him prove himself. But I never said he is the best damn prospect out there. So stop trying to argue against random points I never made. And the niners did want him, he was offered a deal, but HE himself didn't sign it. So they went after Manning, and who wouldn't go after Manning? That doesn't mean 49ers don't want Smith.

And past is the past, because everyone knows about the red and gold glory days of the 9ers. I have no reason to bring them up and brag because my intention was never to brag. Again, stop putting words in my mouth. My intention was to look for a WR that would help our deep threats. And Wallace one of those beast and he is available.

And those are his names given by PEOPLE not by me. No one likes that fat headed rapist. Get out of your box and look around. And please do not cast him with the league's current bests. He shoul be the last one on that list. Mannings, Brady, Rodgers, Brees and then who else is there after them? No one, so duh the fat boy is in the "top 5."

I haven't looked into Bowe since last months, when he was still on the 9ers list.

Anyways, IDK if you can read, but those so called "counter arguments" you are trying to make are very random because I never made those arguments in the first place. Go read and stop putting words in my mouth. Don't know why you are getting so upset/offended, could be that time of the month, but stop barking and stop pretending like you are the only one who follows football. Ridicules!
Old March 24, 2012, 10:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I saw the Fat QB too many times to know he is one of the real deals. Alex smith is good no doubt. Until he wins one with the 49ers he'd be second class. Even if he wins one, most of the credits would go to Jim Harbough.

I am going support Denver for obvious reasons. I wish Manning would have gone to 49ers. Much better defense and offense. I guess Elway stole one here. Packers and Saints would be still strong. So will be New England. Hopefully Houston will take the colts position. Dallas needs to get rid of Romo ASAP.
Old March 24, 2012, 11:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Wow..We got a certified world class clown here. The clown himself says Wallace is being wasted at Steelers and would do great in a Niner uniform! That leads me to question how can it be so if you go from Ben to Alex. It's a valid point, but it's obvious that this clown can't even read his own quotes, let alone understanding valid counter points.

BTW, clown, Steelers past is even more glorious than 49 ers.

Go back to Chuck e cheese. Your work is calling.
Old March 24, 2012, 01:24 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Here you go again. Now you can't find anything better to fall back on so you go back to making immature personal attacks. lmao chuck e cheese? Really?

Quote:
The clown himself says Wallace is being wasted at Steelers and would do great in a Niner uniform! leads me to question how can it be so if you go from Ben to Alex.
Wallace would be great in ANY colors, a cow could fetch for him and he'll house it all day. I said niners will be suit him perfectly, not better or worse. It has more to do with team situation and combination than just the QBs. I'm pretty clear on that on my posts. And again 9ers QB is not better but safer and fit. So IDK why you were making comments on Ben > Alex.

I can see where you clearly took my posts the wrong way, and now you are just arguing like a 13 year old just for the sake of it and getting worked up over nothing.

As a fan of Wallace's speed and 3 back to back years of fantasy owner, I'd love see him w/ the 9ers. If he does leave he should come here over some place. Or even consider the Niners over Pits (ya I said it. Now lets here you bang your head about it.. )
Old March 24, 2012, 01:30 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I am going support Denver for obvious reasons. I wish Manning would have gone to 49ers. Much better defense and offense. I guess Elway stole one here. Packers and Saints would be still strong. So will be New England. Hopefully Houston will take the colts position. Dallas needs to get rid of Romo ASAP.
I wanted him to get to AZ. Fitz and Manning would've been awesome. But those guys were too dumb to stay with Vick's backup boy.
Old March 27, 2012, 02:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Wallace would not be a great fit with 9 ers. The QB actually needs to have the ability to set up and throw those long bombs to him once he gets separation. Alex Smith has not shown the ability to do that despite having a burner like Ted Ginn in the team. In fact, no WR has done anything of worthy during Alex's term as a QB. He has limitations as a QB. He clearly do not have a big arm. And, you need a big arm QB to get Wallace to be a success. So, actually, he will be a bad fit in that team. Anyway...
Old August 10, 2012, 07:56 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Pre-season started. Anyone wanna give this fantasy a go? Lol the official one, not a BC version.
Old September 5, 2012, 01:49 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

wassup!!
Old September 6, 2012, 12:33 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Shame the cowgirls won...I would have preferred the game was abandoned and Romo along with Manning placed on IR.

Go the Skins (we'll win 6 games all season ) - RGIII will be fine, but the receiving corps looks pretty ****.

Last edited by F6_Turbo; September 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM..
Old September 9, 2012, 10:27 AM
Cricket Sage

49ers over Packers!! That's right you heard me.
Old September 9, 2012, 09:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

I havent seen highlights yet, but Luck-Griffin might compare with a couple guys named Elway-Marino.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old September 9, 2012, 10:55 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

9ers! Yaaaabuddy! Welcome RGIII, welcome back Moss and Manning! LOL at Brees, Vick, Big head and Stafford (got lucky a lucky W).
Old September 9, 2012, 11:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Grifin!! Where is TE bhai? He must be real happy.

I predicted Browns to Win over Philly. People at my work laughed at me all week, they were like watch it be like 45-0. I can't believe Browns came so close to make my prediction true. So much for Eagles and their Dynasty talk.
Old September 10, 2012, 02:44 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Skins, RGIII

Putting up 40 points for the first time in 2010!
Old September 16, 2012, 07:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

My Jets got predictably hammered this week against the Steelers.