facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old November 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Jonty going to ABD Body was the turning point, If Sakib is there we win

Old November 5, 2008, 03:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

রাতের ঘুম দিয়েছে বারোটা বাজিয়ে। আশার বেলুনটা এই রকম ঠাস করে ফুটে গেলো !
Old November 5, 2008, 03:19 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sakib

mushy kon match ei catch misss kore naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Old November 5, 2008, 03:23 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

our bowling is getting beteer and beteer but our batting letting our team down......hopefully batting will improve soon
Old November 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Roqibul got out cheaply today but I'm feeling that he might play a very vital role in this series for BD. All he needs to do is just settle down the pitch and calm his head.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Some nick discovered today by Mushy chanting behind the stump:

1. Rasty : Rasel
2. Rock : Rqibul
Old November 5, 2008, 03:28 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Come on guys theres a huge difference between ICL and international cricket. The grounds are made a5m or so shorter. And the bowlers cant even bounce the ball.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by CholCholBD
Thank you BCB. Thank you hoodlum for ur blind ignorant views on cricket.
Nothing to say to ya man. your reply is so funny that's why i quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
i agree.even shahdat
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
I've seen enough of Nazim to tell me he doesn't have Class and Karim lol ... In the ICL there are more balls meant to be whacked.

I bet Mehrab would do pretty well in the ICL
Said from the heart man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Add nazim too...and karim played a good innings too...the most important thing is dat they are showing some maturity in the matches...thats what important...not like whacking at every ball..
Really??? are you serious man?????? now i got that why cholcholBD said my 1st qouted things to you.Karim played one good innings and may be didn't get another double figure score in the whole tournament and you are saying him a talent??? good for you. they are also swinging their bats to most of the balls. but the fielding is really bad of the ICL players. did you count how many miss-field and catch dropped in this ICL season? but DW did better than others most of the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Aftab, Kapali, Rafique and Nafees are only 4 players ... The rest of DW have no class along with a Majority of the ICL
Rafique retired a long before ICL issue. so saying for him.

Nafees???are you sure??did you see him playing for last one and half year in all 3 form of cricket????if you did then you shouldn't say this. even when he scored 1000 runs in a year, he scored all his runs against Kenya and Zim.

Kapali started doing well after his last come back. and i am sure he wasn't gonna outta team for a long time after hitting that great 100 against India. it's him who betrayed us.

Aftab...he was actually 20 run scorer in our team.i think Naeem or Mehrab, one of them selected for Aftab and both of them did at least little bit better than aftab against NZ.you will agree with me in this

Quote:
u forgot what nazim did to pakistan in kenya?and also in the single t20 match played in pakistan?alok hit century against india?plz watch dose 1st
Nazim's that innings we didn't watch. no one boardcasted that. but we saw what he did in the world cup and in the last match Zunaid did great in his place and then Zunaid doing what, i think you know that.Nazim was given so many chances and everytime he flopped. so don't talk about only one innings.then you should say that Jason Gillespie was one of the greatest batsmen of all time. cause he scored 200+ against us in a test and was not out.Saqlain had a 100 too. are you gonna say hime a talented batsman too?damn man have some cricket sense.Alok scored 100 against India and it was great. and he was in the team while he joint ICL and said "selectors didn't give him chances. he was given most number of chances in BD national team than anyone else. he failed all the time except last time.

From this i remembered that Faruq was saying against our selectors too about the ICL issue. and he was supporting those ICL players.and players were saying that they didn't get chances in the national team that's why they are upset and join the ICL. so why are you guys blaming this current selectors ???? current selectors are doing this job for like 1 year or so. before that Faruq & Co. was the selectors. now if anyone wanna blame selectors to join the ICL then balme those EX-SELECTORS.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2k7
Come on guys theres a huge difference between ICL and international cricket. The grounds are made a5m or so shorter. And the bowlers cant even bounce the ball.
Spot on.

I didn't see a single ICL bowler bowling at the same speed or having bounce like the SA bowlers did. There's a real difference between an inform international team bowler with the off-form ICL bowlers.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
our bowling is getting beteer and beteer but our batting letting our team down......hopefully batting will improve soon
Rightly point out.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell2k7
come on guys theres a huge difference between icl and international cricket. The grounds are made a5m or so shorter. And the bowlers cant even bounce the ball.
এতো তো পুরো দুধভাত/ছেলের হাতের মুয়া/জামাই আদর কেইস
Old November 5, 2008, 03:39 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Spot on.

I didn't see a single ICL bowler bowling at the same speed or having bounce like the SA bowlers did. There's a real difference between an inform international team bowler with the off-form ICL bowlers.
i agree but some people dont understand between ICL and international lavel..therfore keep saying bring back aftab, alok and nazim.if pakistan can ban m.yousuf.why we can't ban them...
Old November 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Oh dam wel Let's just say im happy I didn't wake up at 3 am to follow this match!
Hoping for a better batting performace by our tigers in the ODIs.
Old November 5, 2008, 03:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Megh...i wont go for any kind of argument with u...keep your own cricketing sense with u and u are not here to judge other member's cricketing sense.if u disagree with anything..write it out in a more proper way rather than questioning one's sense.there is no point of it.the most important thing is that we are losing and we need to find a way out
Old November 5, 2008, 04:07 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Watch the game on BTV, really enjoyed Razzak and Shakib's bowling- brilliant. Poor catching- dropped 1,2,3 at least, SA got few 3's too- ground fielding is not good IMO. Batting- what can I say- another example of by getting into a winning position we lost it! 2 run outs- totally unacceptable, needless. Mehrab Jnr. in a T20 match- why?!!
Hope they will learn from today's mistake and play better cricket in odi's.
Go Tigers!
Old November 5, 2008, 04:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Tamim, Mashrafe

The morning news didn't came to me as good as i wanted. Its a bad start for my morning.Bangladesh lost. But the only positive thing is that we are getting closer to win on continue basis.Now i think that things have been changed as we had to wait 10-15 matches to see a bangladesh fightback match but now may be after 1-2 match we can easily expect a fightback. Still i want our batsman to have a gameplan and not to be over confident.
Old November 5, 2008, 04:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Ahhh.. so close... they only need to use their head a bit more after that great start! cannot complain against ASh, we all know him. Seems Nayeem is another BD player who don't have common sense of cricket!
Old November 5, 2008, 07:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2k7
You said it . I was meaning to write this one. SA is far far better than any ICL team. So, dont compare BD with DW.
Old November 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Don't be such an idiot and look at the highlights of how aftab helped us chase 160+ against the west indies.
Bhaijan, mora pola nia kainda lav nai!!

Aftab wants to talk in Hindi now. He hates BD....
Old November 5, 2008, 08:35 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Spot on.

Thik bolsen bhai....ami cricket khela charsi aro 5 bochor age.....tao chok bondho koira ICL bowler der 6 marte parmu.....

Last edited by jabber375; November 5, 2008 at 08:45 PM..
Old November 5, 2008, 09:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Napoleon Einstein

Apart from ash and maybe Tamim, this team didnt really have any batsmen who can score incredibly fast, It would of been better to leave out mehrab and bring mash as only a batsmen for this match
Old November 5, 2008, 10:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Bangladesh played well from my point of view.
Old November 6, 2008, 02:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Very funny, How can you even think to compare ICL with international match. All must understand the difference between Club cricket and international cricket.

Have you seen Steyn, Morkel bowling?? Have you seen Razzak bowling?? if you have, then you must have understood the difference in level.
Old November 7, 2008, 10:21 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Megh...i wont go for any kind of argument with u...keep your own cricketing sense with u and u are not here to judge other member's cricketing sense.if u disagree with anything..write it out in a more proper way rather than questioning one's sense.there is no point of it.the most important thing is that we are losing and we need to find a way out
lol man lol!!! just LOL & LOL & LOL
see what's happenning today against Lahore Badsha???????only this team gotta better bowling line up and few international match playing bowlers and they are scaring the sh!t out on the pitch.hahahahahaha. that shows the real class now.get some points from this match man. get a better life dude
Old November 7, 2008, 10:25 AM
Test Cricketer

wrong mssg