facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 7, 2013, 03:09 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Has bujhee kom become a 'sannyasin'?

HAs BK become a sannaysin?

Have we seen the last of him? Where is he? Is he now an avatar? Supersage? Yes ANOTHER THREAD but come'on how hartless are you guys are that you are not rallying up for his return.

Screw you.
In the immortal words of deshdrahi AsifthewomanizerRahman...

"Toder dhikkar dei
toder dhikkar dei
toder dhikkar dei!!!!"

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 8, 2013, 08:36 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

71 Views and 0 reply.

Has this thread become Zee's worst nightmare?
Old March 8, 2013, 08:53 AM
Test Cricketer

Ohh Javed bhaaaaaiiii
apni kothaaaaiiiii
apnake chara BC sona sona lage
amaderke maf kore din boss. Fire ashun ei odhom er kache.
Old March 8, 2013, 08:55 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Amar mone hoy Boss sobaike pm kore bolche Zee r thread post na korte. bechara 5ta thread khullo goto ek shoptahe but bare have 10 reply all of them combined.

Life is harsh sometimes Zee, so keep it up
Old March 8, 2013, 09:31 AM
MLC World Series I

Start a petition to get BK back to BC
Old March 27, 2013, 12:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Thank you dearest bhai Gopal!
Boglababu bhai/mama and Maysun, just got back to my work after being away for a while .

Dearest bhais and apus,

After a very painful, hard and long battle with "Mysthenia Gravies" nervoul(?) diesease at the Intensive Care Unit (63 long days) at the Apollo Hospital, Dhaka, My dear beloved mother passed away last week...Inna Lillah'e Wa Inna Lillahe Rajeun...She had multiple complexities (as I understood it) and all organ failure eventually. After her Liver failure, the last couple of weeks of her life, her face turned very dark, and extremely swollen, I couldn't almost reckognize my poor ol amma anymore for days. My amma had a heart surgery about 8 months ago, and a succesful one, but fpor some reason, after that she almost couldn't get out of the hospital. My little brother worked really hard to save her, to make her well again, but it was her time to go.

Just like Mohammed C bhai once upon a time said, I also repeat and echo today, I hurt my mom tremendously, I am in such pain today that although I was there next to her during her last days, in her coma-tose (?) state, I do not know if she heard my beg for forgivness, I feel so bad today that I hurt my ammu, and today, she is gone, me and my brother are motherless today (In Brahman-baria, we call ourselves, Maa-Haraa), I am in such pain bhais and bons!! I have so much to regret today. Please love your mom while she is still around.

My father is a stage 3 Perkinson disease patient, and after my mom's passing, he is completely broken, shattered and has almost turned into a child/infant. Now today, I have to worry what will happen to the orphans when even the father dies.

Please pray for my dear beloved amma, my dear bhais and apas. And my dad's longivity and well-bing too please. Please forgive me, many a times I said, wrong and hurt-ful things, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, please forgive me. I am also very sorry I couldn't contact you guys in Dhaka sooner, as I had been in a daze and always has been in a very painful and bizzare state of mind. - bk

Last edited by bujhee kom; March 27, 2013 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Spellling/grammer mistakes fixed
Old March 27, 2013, 12:50 AM
Test Cricketer

I am sorry for your loss bujhee kom.

I recently (2 yrs ago) sold everything I had in NY and moved to Dhaka so that I could spend some quality time with my parents. They are getting old and it seems very selfish of me to not look after them in their time of need, since they sacrificed their youth (esp my mom) to raise me and my siblings.

It was very difficult for me to adjust to dhaka in the beginning, and I don't always see eye to eye with my parents; but now that I think about it, moving to Dhaka to be with my parents was the right thing to do and probably the best decision I made.
Old March 27, 2013, 02:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
I am sorry for your loss bujhee kom.

I recently (2 yrs ago) sold everything I had in NY and moved to Dhaka so that I could spend some quality time with my parents. They are getting old and it seems very selfish of me to not look after them in their time of need, since they sacrificed their youth (esp my mom) to raise me and my siblings.

It was very difficult for me to adjust to dhaka in the beginning, and I don't always see eye to eye with my parents; but now that I think about it, moving to Dhaka to be with my parents was the right thing to do and probably the best decision I made.
I have the same feelings. Even though my parents keep telling me that stay there (in aus) and do well for my betterment but i know how much they miss me. Since they are getting old, they are becoming more sensitive and emotional. I can feel that while talking to them. For me, my family comes first then other things. I can't lead a happy life seeing my parents unhappy. May be i will go back to BD for good within couple of years. But that wouldn't be easy, i know but i don't want to regret myself later on.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:26 AM
Administrator

My dear BK. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We pray for her soul and her salvation and we pray that you find peace.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
My dear BK. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We pray for her soul and her salvation and we pray that you find peace.
Bujhee Kom bhai, I echo the same exact sentiments. May Allah make it easy for you and your family, May Allah forgive your mother and make her grave of Jannatul Firdaous and grant her everlasting jannatul firdaous in the hereafter and ease on the Day of Judgement.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:27 AM
Cricket Savant

^^Thank you my dear Kazi uncleji!
Old March 27, 2013, 12:34 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajeun.

I am deeply sorry for your loss.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Thank you my dear MoC bro, I pray for our khalamma (your mom) regularly.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Shune boroi kharap laglo bk bhai. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We can totally understand what were your priorities at this critical moment of your life. Please take care. May Allah grant your Amma jannah.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:42 AM
Cricket Savant

Thank you Gopal Dosto! I appreciate your love very very much indeed!
Old March 27, 2013, 12:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajeun...may Allah grant her jannah.
Old March 27, 2013, 01:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Thank you my dear little brother Rifat! Allah bless you and khalaama (your mom)And may Allah the Most-Merciful bless your (Khalu) father's soul!

Thak you my dear Blah bhai. Absolutely right you are, be with khalamma and khalu, and give them company and hang out them, these are the most precious, most memorable moments.

Thank you my dear Nasimul bhai. Allah bless you, apa and our dear Bhatija.
Old March 27, 2013, 01:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Dear BK, please accept my heartfelt condolences. Things don't get better but they do get different. Life itself changes but becomes more manageable over time. Stay strong brother and keep the faith. Love is the greatest cure there is.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old March 27, 2013, 01:12 AM
Cricket Savant

^^Thank you my dear Sohel mama!

I will be back in Dhaka in three weeks for my amma's "Chollisha" (end of 40 days prayers for the deceased) ....hopefully mama, I can you see you then along with, Rabz, thebest(Shakil bhai), Ahmed Bashir bhai, Ahnaf, Magic-boy/Emon, Sadi/warwolf, Blah bhai, Auntu, Zisaan (Mohammadan S. C. from Dhanmondi), Isnaad, Ammark I think back to Canada. I am trying to remember our more brothers' names, having a brain freeze moment right now....hold on, it will come to me...

Navo bro, Dr. Rubel da, Night-Wolf bro, Al-Sagar da, Maysun, Dhurr bhai, Rian Khan bro, Mac/Mukib, One World bhai, Razi, SM Hasan bora bhai, Sovik bhai, Dr. Turbo bro....

My amma's Chollisha is on April 26th, Friday, 2013 ...I believe after Asr prayer....I will find out where, probably gulshan, our downstairs and I will confirm you again later...

Last edited by bujhee kom; March 27, 2013 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding more bhais' names as I am remembering them
Old March 31, 2013, 10:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
^^Thank you my dear Sohel mama!

I will be back in Dhaka in three weeks for my amma's "Chollisha" (end of 40 days prayers for the deceased) ....hopefully mama, I can you see you then along with, Rabz, thebest(Shakil bhai), Ahmed Bashir bhai, Ahnaf, Magic-boy/Emon, Sadi/warwolf, Blah bhai, Auntu, Zisaan (Mohammadan S. C. from Dhanmondi), Isnaad, Ammark I think back to Canada. I am trying to remember our more brothers' names, having a brain freeze moment right now....hold on, it will come to me...

Navo bro, Dr. Rubel da, Night-Wolf bro, Al-Sagar da, Maysun, Dhurr bhai, Rian Khan bro, Mac/Mukib, One World bhai, Razi, SM Hasan bora bhai, Sovik bhai, Dr. Turbo bro....

My amma's Chollisha is on April 26th, Friday, 2013 ...I believe after Asr prayer....I will find out where, probably gulshan, our downstairs and I will confirm you again later...
Dear BK Bhai,

After a long hiatus in BD I came back to the US last month and 2 days ago my Grandmother died. She was 85. She was just released from LabAid before I came. All age related weaknesses slowly ruled her out eventually of life. She was like the Banyan Tree of our big cosmopolitan family was running her empire from Azimpur, Dhaka.

I have been severely getting hit by family turmoil one after the other recent past and now your loss also makes me feel saddened, it is more hurtful to find that you did not miss to mention me in your post at this troubled hour. Kudos to you and Allah will definitely offer her the best for whatever she accumulated through hard work.

Respect.
Old April 1, 2013, 10:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Dear BK Bhai,

After a long hiatus in BD I came back to the US last month and 2 days ago my Grandmother died. She was 85. She was just released from LabAid before I came. All age related weaknesses slowly ruled her out eventually of life. She was like the Banyan Tree of our big cosmopolitan family was running her empire from Azimpur, Dhaka.

I have been severely getting hit by family turmoil one after the other recent past and now your loss also makes me feel saddened, it is more hurtful to find that you did not miss to mention me in your post at this troubled hour. Kudos to you and Allah will definitely offer her the best for whatever she accumulated through hard work.

Respect.
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Lillahe Rajeun! I am so very sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing dear One World bhai.
Old March 27, 2013, 02:11 AM
MLC World Series I

Sorry for your loss, BK bhai. My heartfelt condolences and may she RIP eternally!
Old March 27, 2013, 02:15 AM
Cricket Savant

^^Thank you my dear Maysun!!
Old March 27, 2013, 02:20 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Inna lillah..Sorry for your loss Zaved bhaiya.. May allah forgive her and grant her Jannat... May allah help you to stay strong in this difficult situation..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old March 27, 2013, 02:24 AM
Cricket Savant

^^Thank you my dear young brother Ahnaf! Allah bless you.