facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 27, 2012, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humayun
Why big bang happened anyway? How big bang happened? If time had a start, then we know it has end because something that has start must have end.

Do you think that, all brains of all time put together can assume Allah without Allah's will?

what is "nothing" and what is "exist"? When Allah created something, eg time, space, beginning or end or bigbang, then Allah can't be dependent on any of it. What do u think?
Hyllow people, I am still waiting for the answer? Please do answer them!!!

Old December 27, 2012, 10:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Why big bang happened anyway?

The repulsion of condensed energy and availability of ether which is nothing actually.

How big bang happened? If time had a start, then we know it has end because something that has start must have end.

The popular myth of explosion and tiny fireball both are null and void. Rather, the universe is still expanding at a horrendous rate. Back calculation suggests Singularity existed during the start of universe. The CMB recognition supports the heat that caused the expansion, also the evidence of light elements in observable universe give enough proof of Big Bang.

Do you think that, all brains of all time put together can assume Allah without Allah's will?

To answer this first you need to answer, do you believe in Allah. Allah is only believed by a handful of people in a 700 crore homo sapiens that exist on earth. Now as a believer of Allah, you must follow Quran. The holy book suggest nothing is stronger than Allah in any context so the response would be negative for any believer alike.

what is "nothing" and what is "exist"?

This question is invalid in terms of theoretical physics, in science 'nothing' does not exist so 'exist' does not reciprocate nothing as a word in question.

When Allah created something, eg time, space, beginning or end or bigbang, then Allah can't be dependent on any of it. What do u think?

This is a fundamental truth for a believer of Islam. So, question like this becomes invalid for the specific group termed as Muslims as Allah is the supreme power, faith will be questioned if any dependence is indicated in this regard.

Now my question to you:

Why are you mixing up religion and science and also starting the thread about something quantum and then asking primitive big bang questions? I am confused about the motive of this thread.
Old December 27, 2012, 02:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World

Now my question to you:

Why are you mixing up religion and science and also starting the thread about something quantum and then asking primitive big bang questions? I am confused about the motive of this thread.

One world bhai - ki aar kora; we are made of matter and energy. But when at the point of inception matter and energy definition even existence non-existence become questionable - I am resorting to MetaPhysics rather than Physics.

Something unimaginable happened at that time - kintu jantey jey ichcha korey!
Old December 27, 2012, 02:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Hyllow people, I am still waiting for the answer? Please do answer them!!!
Okay - you want to know my theory?

It happened because Existence (Hasti in Persian Metaphysics) wanted to be known - it was a desire for self-knowledge that created the Universe. That is my mortal answer - just like we have a desire for self-knowledge.
Old December 27, 2012, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

The repulsion of condensed energy and availability of ether which is nothing actually.

How big bang happened? If time had a start, then we know it has end because something that has start must have end.

The popular myth of explosion and tiny fireball both are null and void. Rather, the universe is still expanding at a horrendous rate. Back calculation suggests Singularity existed during the start of universe. The CMB recognition supports the heat that caused the expansion, also the evidence of light elements in observable universe give enough proof of Big Bang.

To answer this first you need to answer, do you believe in Allah. Allah is only believed by a handful of people in a 700 crore homo sapiens that exist on earth. Now as a believer of Allah, you must follow Quran. The holy book suggest nothing is stronger than Allah in any context so the response would be negative for any believer alike.

This question is invalid in terms of theoretical physics, in science 'nothing' does not exist so 'exist' does not reciprocate nothing as a word in question.

When Allah created something, eg time, space, beginning or end or bigbang, then Allah can't be dependent on any of it. What do u think?

This is a fundamental truth for a believer of Islam. So, question like this becomes invalid for the specific group termed as Muslims as Allah is the supreme power, faith will be questioned if any dependence is indicated in this regard.

Now my question to you:

I will answer One World bhai but you have to tell me why you have chosen female like face with female like eye lashes? Anyway, I am just trying to learn. There is no big plan to bring islam here and even I bring islam I will do so for my better understanding.
Old December 27, 2012, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Okay - you want to know my theory?

It happened because Existence (Hasti in Persian Metaphysics) wanted to be known - it was a desire for self-knowledge that created the Universe. That is my mortal answer - just like we have a desire for self-knowledge.
can you explain your version little bit more because you used self-knowledge twice once for God and another for us so do you believe in some aspects god is like us (Naozubillah), because what I think....anyway it doesn't matter........
Old December 27, 2012, 04:07 PM
Banned

Anyone know here how to increase patience???
Old December 27, 2012, 04:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
can you explain your version little bit more because you used self-knowledge twice once for God and another for us so do you believe in some aspects god is like us (Naozubillah), because what I think....anyway it doesn't matter........
Where do you think we get our thirst from? It does matter. Self knowledge makes total sense - because if everything is Existence (and it is) - then who do you know? Who is to be known and by whom? Who else is there to be known? Isn't that the very foundation of Ahadiya (Oneness - the foundation of hu allahu ahad)? You are both the known and the knower. The kalima is not just a phrase - the ahad is inseperable - total Existence is Ahad. That includes you. The kalima is both a negation (La) and an affirmation (Is - hu) - within that negation and affirmation is the truth. In Persian Mysticism - Haasti Haast Nisti Nist.

As for increasing patience - enjoy the moment. "Listen to the drab and dreary - for they too have their story to tell."
Infinite Patience Brings about Immediate Results - Confucius.

You wanted a personal quantum theory.

Gotta break some icons/idols to come to the truth.

PS: Once knower=known or observer=observed; uncertainty principle is gone! Heisenberg is dead! Which is funny, because the Sufi goal is to die before you die. Funny because I came to a new realization myself.
Old December 27, 2012, 04:33 PM
Banned

I'm way behind way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.......
Old December 27, 2012, 04:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

May be he wanted to open a thread with title " Explain your idea about theories of modern physics" , ended up saying "quantum".

Answers to Y (why) type questions in quantum mechanics never ends unless you bring big bang theory to explain and conclude, religious questions came naturally to everyone's mind when Hawkings (the possessed guy) wrote his most recent book and said "existence of God and afterlife are fairytales" .

Let me try to write Shishuder Physics.

Classical mechanics (for example, Newtons laws) was only good enough to explain world around us that we can see in nacked eyes.

But once science developed and we started to see microscopic (eg. sub atomic particles) and macroscopic world (galaxies, blackholes etc), newtonian mechanics failed explain those.

So quantum physics tried to explain behaviors of subatomic particles and there is another part of modern physics that tries to explain macroscopic world with theories like "theory of relativity" ,"time dialation" etc.

Please note, so far,there is no single theory in this modern world that can explain everything.

We found a guy along the way named Einstein. Who believed in instincts, he was so successful in that, his biggest dream was to make one single theory that will be "theory of everything" and combine quantum and relativity theories.

However, Einstein didn't live enough to complete his dream.
Old December 27, 2012, 06:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

-- The current boundary of physics is post-big bang . So it would be difficult to imagine how that question can be addressed. However, there is always hope that some clue in the remnants of the big bang will one day help find the answer

How big bang happened?
-- Most of that is already known, although it may sound stranger than any science fiction ever written! There is a consensus among many in the scientific community that the Big Bang (especially the first few milliseconds) is a big indication that there is a God!
Simply put, a massive amount of matter inflated from a source less than the size of a tennis ball (suspicion is it may have been even smaller .. almost the size of "nothingness"). Soon after there was another massive inflation which created the basic sub-atomic elements. Much later there was a further inflation that started the expansion and formation of what we come to know as the Universe today.

If time had a start, then we know it has end because something that has start must have end.
-- There is a logical fallacy to that statement I have to point out. When you try to define "end" you have to use time. Otherwise you cannot qualify the state called "end". So using time as an example of beginning and end just doesn't work. Maybe try something else?

-- Based on the common notion of "almighty", scope of Allah would be outside the boundary of our known Universe. Since "brains" function within the scope of known physics, such speculation is futile just as making observation about the Unknown.

-- "nothing" in macro-world would be a vacuum . In a sub-atomic world it would mean absence of any kind of sub-atomic/energy particles. "exist" would be the opposite of "nothing".

-- Given the condition in the first statement that would be true IMHO

Quote:
Why big bang happened anyway? How big bang happened? If time had a start, then we know it has end because something that has start must have end.

what is "nothing" and what is "exist"? When Allah created something, eg time, space, beginning or end or bigbang, then Allah can't be dependent on any of it. What do u think?
Old December 27, 2012, 09:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Don't worry, most of us are. It is better to not learn rather than learn wrong, cause that shapes your explanation(explaination?) on a specific concept completely useless and full of cr**.
Old December 27, 2012, 09:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
One world bhai - ki aar kora; we are made of matter and energy. But when at the point of inception matter and energy definition even existence non-existence become questionable - I am resorting to MetaPhysics rather than Physics.

Something unimaginable happened at that time - kintu jantey jey ichcha korey!
Quote:
I will answer One World bhai but you have to tell me why you have chosen female like face with female like eye lashes? Anyway, I am just trying to learn. There is no big plan to bring islam here and even I bring islam I will do so for my better understanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldCup11
May be he wanted to open a thread with title " Explain your idea about theories of modern physics" , ended up saying "quantum".
My question was for the OP, but thanks to both of you for trying. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Let me try to write Shishuder Physics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuziburo
Someone should write a book "শিশুদের Quantum Mechanics."
Well, google is your friend. In our time we did not have it. But, remember one thing - hard earned knowledge goes a long way.
Old December 28, 2012, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Please do not think about it that way. It is a matter of feeling rather than knowledge. At that point in time - it is sublime where you just simply look at the world in awe. Awe is not right either. It is hard to explain. Words truly become meaningless and a burden.

PS: Sufis use the work "Zawk" - taste - to describe this state.
PPS: I like zawk better than the other word - Fannah - annihilation - because you are not annihilated but truly become - Hu.
Old December 29, 2012, 04:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You mean your clock is way behind than it should be, right?

This can happen only if you live in a area of high gravity.

Reading your " waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind", I feel you live near a blackhole or may be you are traveling through one of those naturally developed "warm hole".

Lucky you, happy time traveling
Old January 4, 2013, 07:39 AM
Banned

Guys/Gurus, Make doa for me Pilliz.
Old January 4, 2013, 07:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:

But i thought it was something more worthwhile to talk about.

Well i searched and found their website. It is quite interesting. Thanks WorldCup11 bro.

http://www.quantummethod.org.bd
Old January 7, 2013, 04:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
But i thought it was something more worthwhile to talk about.

Well i searched and found their website. It is quite interesting. Thanks WorldCup11 bro.

http://www.quantummethod.org.bd
I have to warn you against taking this course (in case you thinking about it). It's more of a motivational type "seminar" like the ones hosted in American hotels or convention center except costs a lot (in terms of takas plus they rehash common sense notions that can be extracted from any books or online.)

Yes, I did take the 3 day course with certificate and everything but it didn't "help".
Old January 27, 2013, 01:45 PM
Cricket Legend

A good read - and hence my appeal to the irrelevant and paradoxical.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2013...quantum-theory