facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 11, 2019, 01:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Old March 11, 2019, 07:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
"737 max represents 2/3rd of Boeings future deliveries and an estimated 40% of its profits".

trying to guess how much the stock should be crashing by.

Down 10% so far in pre market BA. I don't think that's enough.
Old March 11, 2019, 01:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

^That is why I am focusing on Penny Stocks. Will return with something interesting soon.
Old March 11, 2019, 03:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
^That is why I am focusing on Penny Stocks.
I don't follow .. what does penny stocks have to do with Boeings movement today ? Frankly I think due to an upmarket ..with apple upgrade and all ..BA got lucky .. easily should have been a 15 percent drop with an overall down day.

If u are talking about penny stocks because u thought I meant to say not enough volatility ...then no that's not what I meant .

U are venturing into a dangerous game with penny stocks and likely will come out a loser .

Anyways I like a lot of details on a company .. this thread isn't for me
Old March 11, 2019, 05:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Can't embed some of these videos but some "expert analyst" on TV touting boeing as a buying opportunity here despite the crashed airplane being their economic driver. they are already in 20 years of backlog of orders. they don't feel any orders will be cancelled. and BA will come out wiht a "patch" quickly.

another point is Airbus hasn't rallied suggesting they wont be taking away orders from Boeing. So in this space there aren't really much option besides these two companies. I am sure China will find a airline company space here over next two decades...

they are all good points but the share in my opinion should have been punished way more than this. It started with went up to some 13% negative pre market but up day erased all that.

i was hoping further punihsmnet and eventually i would have been a buyer at some point but this action reversal is way too quick. Keep an eye on how the investigation pans out.
Old March 12, 2019, 10:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
tuedsay:
Britain, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Oman joined China and Indonesia in suspending all use of the plane
Ppl trading sometimes are so dumb. They don't see the obvious. I coudln't believe BA had recovered yesterday to only negative -5.5%. Today finally down another 6%.

Do they thought everyone is gonna sit still and take their words and not take any actions? Boeing says they been working on a software upgrade that will "make already safe plane even safer". Are they f%T*^% delusional? the plane already has 2 fatal crashes in less than a year. How the F is that a safe plane.... lip service. Ridiculous talk. More than 300 ppl are dead you stupid f&%&

If I can figure out before purcashing a ticket which plane it will be, i wouldn't fly in 737 max even if the ticket was free.
they are releasing a f**%&^ software patch.... wtf is that? How does a brand new plane go down twice because of software programming... then why have pilots on board at all? Obviously it's a dumb written program. Makes me so mad...

Short this POS to oblivion.
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

^Sometimes I read your post and get really confused, is this self-talk? Did anybody here tell you that they invested on BA? Just not sure why your post has to be caustic and attacking.

Anyway an ideal portfolio should be looking like this,

This is the portfolio of world's largest brokerage at the start of 2019.

Also I just want to say penny stock investing needs some risk taking ability and you need to remain circumspect about market all the time. You can attain big gains if you apply your acumen properly. Check MDB price today while in such a bearish market. What do you see?

Analysis is good but too much analysis can cause paralysis. Some expert suggests,
Quote:
Not only is there zero correlation between complexity and
profitability, but in most cases, the simpler the strategy, the better it will
perform in real market environment.
Happy investing.