facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old March 13, 2015, 12:04 PM
Club Cricketer

Our pacers were bowling short and wide all innings. Can't see why Shakib would want them to bowl. But his captaincy wasn't attacking enough. Out 5th bowler/ spinning option has been very poor. Taijul/Sunny haven't bowled properly at all.

QF we should use Soumya and Tamim to open. Bench Kayes, play Nasir and Mashrafe back in the lineup. We should always play 5 bowlers. You can't win games without taking wickets.

Old March 13, 2015, 12:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
@Navo: right Rubel should not bowl his quota even after having an Econ of 5 rpo, after proving 3/4 days back that he is the best bowler at the death overs, winning the match for us and proving that he was in form...instead we should give Nasir to face the final assault at the death and praise him to be world class spinner and consider him a better bowler than rubel at the death. I have understood your defense, well I may not agree but I rest my case here.

Don't have the appetite to talk about this issue anymore, I have put forward my point, and I will continue to maintain that position. I'm convinced he did it on purpose...... anyway, Shakib isn't the captain in next match, so what he did, Is history now. doesn't matter any more in this WC, if Mash is fit ...let's move over to the next match ...

@Oronnya...I'm saying that since my first post after the match was over, u may just read from the begining for more details, so I didn't bother to explain. No I dont buy your point that "He Forgot that Rubel has two overs left" I'm sure Shakib isn't an Alzheimar patient these are reasons works well for mothers protecting their child, but laughable else where
When did I say "He Forgot that Rubel has two overs left" ?? Don't put your words in mine please.

Also wrong example. Have some respect for Alzeimer patients.No need to mock them and no one laughs at the moms protecting their child. A MOM TALKING now !
Old March 13, 2015, 01:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
When did I say "He Forgot that Rubel has two overs left" ?? Don't put your words in mine please.

Also wrong example. Have some respect for Alzeimer patients.No need to mock them and no one laughs at the moms protecting their child. A MOM TALKING now !
What does "Miscalculation" Mean here: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...postcount=2070

He isn't that retard to make a mistake in counting Rubel's Overs and I guess it's there on the score board too. He just needs to forget or deliberately use a part time spinner. So you can choose the one you like please

Well, To a MoM:it's good when you do it for your son at home and not for a professional in any discipline, even if he is your real son then it's laughable

Congrats to Real MoM
Old March 13, 2015, 02:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
What does "Miscalculation" Mean here: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...postcount=2070

He isn't that retard to make a mistake in counting Rubel's Overs and I guess it's there on the score board too. He just needs to forget or deliberately use a part time spinner. So you can choose the one you like please

Well, To a MoM:it's good when you do it for your son at home and not for a professional in any discipline, even if he is your real son then it's laughable

Congrats to Real MoM
By miscalculation I meant how he saved both his and Rubel's 4 overs for the end and didn't finish either one of theirs. Rather he gambled by bringing in Nasir and Riyad. The gamble paid off up until Riyad got Anderson out and that was huge . If Anderson was there the game would have gotten over by 45th over right? So the move was good but he couldn't pull it off. It's always hard to please everyone. I remember same people bashed Mushy for not doing something outside the box or just following the script. Shakib tried something different didn't work. Move on. No need to find a melodrama there like oh he did it on purpose to steal the light from Rubel. That sounds funny.

Anyways thank you and it's a girl and I already have The whole BD team as my boys so I am a proud mom
Old March 13, 2015, 03:04 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

A quick flash back to 2014 and live preview of our future without Mash. Shakib and Mushy aren't captain material..