facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1276  
Old February 24, 2013, 03:42 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 22,099



The page exists and is real. I followed the URL in the image. Created on two years ago. Has 9K followers. Who knows who owns the real page. You be the judge.

https://www.facebook.com//permalink....71328562946242

  #1277  
Old February 24, 2013, 07:28 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

Being a hero is so easy in BD ... Even he hasn't created this, or the campaign hasn't created this... Have we all gone insane to refer to this...islami chatri shongstha kind of FB page to make him a hero..??

Any random guy behind this Shahbag type campaign would have created 50 such sites to run a campaign,,. I am confident that, they have done it too..... Similarly Jamatis also have many fake sites in the name of Shahbag or so... Should we believe such unconfirmed sights??

Or we watch actions and believe authentic information..?? People can decide.
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
  #1278  
Old February 24, 2013, 07:39 AM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo <---> Dhaka
Posts: 14,846

Quote:
While 'astic' and 'nastic' saga goes on ... in the middle of the chaos ... a prosecution witness got killed just a week after his testimony. May God rest his soul in peace.
  #1279  
Old February 24, 2013, 07:56 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 22,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Being a hero is so easy in BD ... Even he hasn't created this, or the campaign hasn't created this... Have we all gone insane to refer to this...islami chatri shongstha kind of FB page to make him a hero..??

Any random guy behind this Shahbag type campaign would have created 50 such sites to run a campaign,,. I am confident that, they have done it too..... Similarly Jamatis also have many fake sites in the name of Shahbag or so... Should we believe such unconfirmed sights??

Or we watch actions and believe authentic information..?? People can decide.
Are you really obtuse or just pretend to be one? I did give you a link to go to the page as well as provided enough information so as to make a reasonable inference as to the antecedence of the page.

Of course, we are so easily blinded by our own biases that we cannot even see to believe.

Do note that I already mentioned right off the bat that this page was created in 2011 - two years ago. Don't be a lazy git - go click through the hyperlink and scroll the the update history - seems like a legit site as advertised.

Seriously, after all the whingeing about rights and facts, your pants have fallen around your legs.

The emperor has no clothes.

What I do not understand is why would someone want to defend the razakars who killed, maimed, and raped so many hundreds of thousands?
  #1280  
Old February 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

You have done a great favor by posting it and my post wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the others who use this number one status to make him a hero... Sorry that I didn't clear that up.

And my post wasn't even directed towards OMI. Well, I will criticize him for issuing demands to arrest journalists or anything like that... He has his six point demands and I want to see that materialized... Let the government fulfill the demands in a democratic and legal way.

These kind of demand only helps the govt to destroy whatever little democracy we have. I don't think we should put the country/democracy in danger to an extent, that the trial of war criminals loses it's meaning.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid

.........................
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
  #1281  
Old February 24, 2013, 08:19 AM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo <---> Dhaka
Posts: 14,846

As I said, throwing questions, making it look controversial, or confusing each and every issue which is against their value, is the lifeline of Jamat.
  #1282  
Old February 24, 2013, 08:20 AM
Bonglababu's Avatar
Bonglababu Bonglababu is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 7, 2011
Posts: 1,091

I think this thread has reached a point of argumentum verbosium
__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
  #1283  
Old February 24, 2013, 08:30 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 22,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonglababu
I think this thread has reached a point of argumentum verbosium
Very true. And very sad.
  #1284  
Old February 24, 2013, 08:37 AM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo <---> Dhaka
Posts: 14,846

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
You have done a great favor by posting it and my post wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the others who use this number one status to make him a hero... Sorry that I didn't clear that up.
Whats wrong if someone found Omi a hero? Why you feel that urgency to remind people how 'insanity' that be? Why not accept it as one's choice?

Quote:
And my post wasn't even directed towards OMI. Well, I will criticize him for issuing demands to arrest journalists or anything like that... He has his six point demands and I want to see that materialized... Let the government fulfill the demands in a democratic and legal way.
If this is your stand, then I guess you should be bit more careful when writing, because I found it pretty confusing at times, just my honest observation, nothing else.

Quote:
These kind of demand only helps the govt to destroy whatever little democracy we have. I don't think we should put the country/democracy in danger to an extent, that the trial of war criminals loses it's meaning.
Fair call, and close to my thought too.
  #1285  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:00 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Whats wrong if someone found Omi a hero? Why you feel that urgency to remind people how 'insanity' that be? Why not accept it as one's choice?
There is no problem at all....but problem is imposing that on others to justify an act than to justify that on the merit of attaining the cause/demands..[/QUOTE]


Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
If this is your stand, then I guess you should be bit more careful when writing, because I found it pretty confusing at times, just my honest observation, nothing else..
You haven't probably read some of my posts then... And yes, it's sometime difficult during a discussion to repeat the position again and again...since anyone talking negative even about AL is very quickly considered to be anti Trial, due to the reasons not known to all, so yes, I have accepted that disadvantage and will keep saying as many times as possible...

Only one thing is that, why Anti Awami means anti Shahbag, that's what I'm still trying to find out...(speaking in gen about many of the people active in Shahbag)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Fair call, and close to my thought too.
Thanks
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
  #1286  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:43 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Only one thing is that, why Anti Awami means anti Shahbag, that's what I'm still trying to find out...(speaking in gen about many of the people active in Shahbag)
Because every second post you make is about evil AL - BAKSHAL! BAKSHAL!


BAKSHAL!




BAKSHAL!


Arey bhaia we get it - BAKSHAL

Kintu Ziaur Rahman-r shajano 'multiparty democracy' niye kono comments nei.

Koi jon ekhane eshe AL-ke puja kortese?

Just about everyone here is in agreement AL tried to dance through the cases abong tara eta niye game khelchilo, but so were BNP - apni Anti-AL so taader onnay gulo beshi kore dekhben - that's fine, so are millions and millions of other Bangladeshis. But you can't expect an honest discourse when you sound like a party spokesperson.

Hell - je AWAMI OMI ki niye eto kotha, this is what he had to say last september.
তাই মাননীয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী ওয়েলকাম টু আমাদের সোনার বাংলা- যে বাংলায় কোন রাজাকার- কোন পাকিস্তানীর সমাহিত করা যাবেনা- বাংলাদেশ ভাগাড় নয়- আর আপনি যদি রাজাকারের লাশ বাংলাদেশ সমাহিত করেন তাহলে আমারা বলব- গুড বাই মাননীয় প্রধান মন্ত্রী- উই ডু নট নিড ইউ!! আপনি আসতে পারেন আমাদের লাল সবুজের বাংলাদেশ থেকে! আমরা রাজাকার চাইনা-আপনাকেও চাইনা‍!

Ai je dhoren - AL shahbagh theke politically gain korar chesta korche - etake apni ninda janiyechen, have you now done the same to BNP for doing the same with the 'islamists' - naaki AL korle shudhu game aar BNP korle adorsho?

Amader ekhane kotha howa uchit chilo just razakaar and the party that they represent - jamaat ke niye - instead we are going around in circles about AL beshi kharap naaki BNP.

Apni abong ekhane oneke-i mone hocche amar murubbi manush, plus thread-ta apni open korsen, so beyadobi maaf koira diyen. Michil pichil koira aar ami je nastik naa eta diye khamakha discussion korte korte tired - tai ektu frustration theke kotha bollam.

ami jai bhaat khai - tomato-r tok korse, deem bhaji aar rui maach - deshe onek kichu daami, kintu tomato shosta tk.15/kg
  #1287  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:47 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 3,366

Since more and more points are being added to the demand list, can we ask political parties like Awami League and Jamaati Islami to change their names to something more Bangali. I didn't know what Awami meant until few days ago when I discovered it was Urdu for people. I can understand having Urdu in it when the country was Pakistan. Why hold on to a Pakistani name now that we have our own country and our own language is more prominent than theirs. I don't want to hear arguments about sentimental value since the party lost its purity long time ago.
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
  #1288  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:50 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

@Gladiator....BNP isn't a party to this movement...it's either Shahbag or AL and their inter connection or no connection...or their influence or affiliation with each other...that's the point of discussion and suspicion.... So, I guess bringing in BNP for no reason will just be out of the topic....still we have had BNP related discussions, in the context of Shahbag.

If you want to talk about BNP as a political party we can have another thread ... And you will see my criticisms...there....

If AL is in the power...so people would be discussing that....and we are sure that BNP doesn't have any connection with Shahbag....so what's your point my friend...?? And why does criticizing AL hurt you so much,,,??

If you want, you can always justify why Shahbag demands arresting journalists who criticize certain things?? Is it their agenda..?? Why AL is taking the cover of Shahbag to silence media ... With all those blocking, arresting, harassing, killing journalists and anti AL bloggers??

Yes, I will always be against BAKSHAL and Bakshalio thinking process, any problem??

Quote:
তাই মাননীয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী ওয়েলকাম টু আমাদের সোনার বাংলা- যে বাংলায় কোন রাজাকার- কোন পাকিস্তানীর সমাহিত করা যাবেনা- বাংলাদেশ ভাগাড় নয়- আর আপনি যদি রাজাকারের লাশ বাংলাদেশ সমাহিত করেন তাহলে আমারা বলব- গুড বাই মাননীয় প্রধান মন্ত্রী- উই ডু নট নিড ইউ!! আপনি আসতে পারেন আমাদের লাল সবুজের বাংলাদেশ থেকে! আমরা রাজাকার চাইনা-আপনাকেও চাইনা‍!


Eirokom mishti bhortshona PM taar cheleder kach theke shunar jonno to mukhie ache. What has he said that PM shouldn't like?? Hahah...) I can create quiet a few such Statement with worse words, which she will love to hear...)
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
  #1289  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:51 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 24,398

I find it very sad that many people still put their political parties above everything.
Like my sister told me some of my relatives in BD as they support BNP they are not supporting this Shahbag protest, although non of them are that much involved in politics and knows sh!t abt the parties they support, still that doesn't stop them from saying things like " era beshi bara bari kortasey, ei gula shob AL korey, chelera meyera ekshathey rastay thake, nach gaan hoichoi kore, picnic korey " etc aboltabol.
And as my sister argued with them they labelled her as " ALeaguer" althgh she doesn't support any party.
Olpo bidya bhoyongkor,
and no matter what party u support if u hate rajakars and love yr country and respect muktijuddho then support this movement.Just ignore the bloggers if u don't agree to them ,just agree to the fact that the Rajakars need to get the capital punishment.
__________________
সবাই সুখে সুখী হলে বলো তবে হবে কে ভবঘুরে
  #1290  
Old February 24, 2013, 09:53 AM
Habib's Avatar
Habib Habib is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: August 30, 2007
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: A few
Posts: 10,333

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I find it very sad that many people still put their political parties above everything.
Like my sister told me some of my relatives in BD as they support BNP they are not supporting this Shahbag protest, although non of them are that much involved in politics and knows sh!t abt the parties they support, still that doesn't stop them from saying things like " era beshi bara bari kortasey, ei gula shob AL korey, chelera meyera ekshathey rastay thake, nach gaan hoichoi kore, picnic korey " etc aboltabol.
And as my sister argued with them they labelled her as " ALeaguer" althgh she doesn't support any party.
Olpo bidya bhoyongkor,
and no matter what party u support if u hate rajakars and love yr country and respect muktijuddho then support this movement.Just ignore the bloggers if u don't agree to them ,just agree to the fact that the Rajakars need to get the capital punishment.
Agreed Simon bhai. Top post.
__________________
Don't be a blind fan, be rational
  #1291  
Old February 24, 2013, 10:03 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 3,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I find it very sad that many people still put their political parties above everything.
Like my sister told me some of my relatives in BD as they support BNP they are not supporting this Shahbag protest, although non of them are that much involved in politics and knows sh!t abt the parties they support, still that doesn't stop them from saying things like " era beshi bara bari kortasey, ei gula shob AL korey, chelera meyera ekshathey rastay thake, nach gaan hoichoi kore, picnic korey " etc aboltabol.
And as my sister argued with them they labelled her as " ALeaguer" althgh she doesn't support any party.
Olpo bidya bhoyongkor,
and no matter what party u support if u hate rajakars and love yr country and respect muktijuddho then support this movement.Just ignore the bloggers if u don't agree to them ,just agree to the fact that the Rajakars need to get the capital punishment.
If the issue was "One" - Fair trial of Rajakars, I can guarantee, you would've seen much less resistance. Problem is under the guise of "One" issue, they're conveniently putting out a laundry list catering only to their party needs, and trying to sweep all their misdeeds and corruption under the rug - and its fair to say at this point they've exceeded even BNP's corruption level during their last regime. Another dimension they've added to this politics - if you say you support the "One" issue but not the others, then you're labeled anti Shahbag. This approach is inciting supporters of the opposition parties, and is bound to hurt the democratic process in our country.
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
  #1292  
Old February 24, 2013, 10:34 AM
tejkuni tejkuni is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: December 20, 2009
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim
Posts: 297

A little bit from the History:
During 40s, when Nasiruddin's Sawgat and Kazi Nazrul were talking about the Bengali heritage, the conservative group (lead by Akram Khan's Mohammodi), used to call them Kafir. It did not work. The Bengali culture is inherently non-communal and it has strength from its thousand years of history. I have full confidence on our youth. Jammatis are on the run.
  #1293  
Old February 24, 2013, 10:38 AM
ms01 ms01 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 4, 2013
Posts: 506

That's The End of Shahbaz.
  #1294  
Old February 24, 2013, 10:41 AM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo <---> Dhaka
Posts: 14,846


ইমামকে হত্যার হুমকির অভিযোগে যুবক গ্রেপ্তার

নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক | তারিখ: ২৪-০২-২০১৩


« আগের সংবাদ
ফারাবি নামের এই যুবক ফেসবুকে ইমামকে হত্যার হুমকি দিয়েছিলেন।
ছবি: সংগৃহীত



দুর্বৃত্তদের হাতে নিহত ব্লগার ও শাহবাগ আন্দোলনের অন্যতম সংগঠক আহমেদ রাজীব হায়দারের জানাজা পরিচালনাকারী ইমামকে হত্যার হুমকির অভিযোগে ফারাবী নামের এক যুবককে গ্রেপ্তার করেছে পুলিশ।

আজ রোববার সন্ধ্যা সাড়ে সাতটার দিকে চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় এলাকা থেকে ওই যুবককে গ্রেপ্তার করা হয়। চট্টগ্রামের হাটহাজারি সার্কেলের সহকারী পুলিশ সুপার (এএসপি) নিজাম উদ্দিন প্রথম আলো ডটকমকে এ তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

সূত্র জানায়, গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া ফারাবী নিষিদ্ধ জঙ্গি সংগঠন হিজবুত তাহরীরের চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় শাখার সাবেক সভাপতি। চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় এলাকার ২ নম্বর গেট থেকে তাঁকে গ্রেপ্তার করা হয়। পরে তাঁকে হাটহাজারি থানায় নিয়ে যাওয়া হয়।



More in Prothom Alo
  #1295  
Old February 24, 2013, 10:53 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 17,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I find it very sad that many people still put their political parties above everything.
Like my sister told me some of my relatives in BD as they support BNP they are not supporting this Shahbag protest, although non of them are that much involved in politics and knows sh!t abt the parties they support, still that doesn't stop them from saying things like " era beshi bara bari kortasey, ei gula shob AL korey, chelera meyera ekshathey rastay thake, nach gaan hoichoi kore, picnic korey " etc aboltabol.
And as my sister argued with them they labelled her as " ALeaguer" althgh she doesn't support any party.
Olpo bidya bhoyongkor,
and no matter what party u support if u hate rajakars and love yr country and respect muktijuddho then support this movement.Just ignore the bloggers if u don't agree to them ,just agree to the fact that the Rajakars need to get the capital punishment.
+1. Ami jodi Shahbag er against e kichu boli taile ami BNP/Jamat/Rajakar, ar Jodi Shahbag er pokhe kichu boli taile ami Nastik. Lose-lose situation both ways.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
  #1296  
Old February 24, 2013, 11:03 AM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo <---> Dhaka
Posts: 14,846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
I personally think Awami League is handling Shahbag poorly. The ministers and some over enthusiastic leaders are becoming spokesperson of Shahbag movement in front of media which is in fact harming the movement.
Exactly, especially Hanif. It is unbelievable how poor thinker our politicians could be. Or do they want to be a hero for a moment, in front of journalists, or TV camera?
  #1297  
Old February 24, 2013, 11:09 AM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 18,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
@Gladiator....BNP isn't a party to this movement...it's either Shahbag or AL and their inter connection or no connection...or their influence or affiliation with each other...that's the point of discussion and suspicion.... So, I guess bringing in BNP for no reason will just be out of the topic....still we have had BNP related discussions, in the context of Shahbag.
What do you mean? BNP is one of the major political party in Bangladesh. What is their stand? They cannot be invisible in this discussion when you yourself broaden your scope of discussion dragging the other party in this discussion.

It's you who started diluting this issue and dragging up AL in that discussion. Therefore unfortunately, now that you did that, its fair to ask the other question: Where BNP stand in this issue and what role they are playing: past and present?

As for me, I would rather like to focus on the main issue i.e. Razakar-er Fashi chai, and unite on that issue ... any political party is welcome to join ... be it AL or BNP. There is an attempt going on to "confuse... divide ...and win", and we should be smart enough to avoid that trap.
__________________
"Make Bangladesh Cricket Great Again"

Last edited by Fazal; February 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM..
  #1298  
Old February 24, 2013, 11:29 AM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 18,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Congratulations, Bangladeshis.

You have successfully began to derail this movement with your petty, petulant, and partisan bickering.

Unfortunately you are 100% correct my friend.
__________________
"Make Bangladesh Cricket Great Again"
  #1299  
Old February 24, 2013, 11:42 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 19,679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Congratulations, Bangladeshis.

You have successfully began to derail this movement with your petty, petulant, and partisan bickering.
This
__________________
I have given up on Bangladesh cricket. I refuse to forget every pain Bangladesh cricket team has brought after a win here and there
  #1300  
Old February 24, 2013, 12:30 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 4,884

I don't think the bickering is petty at all. Democracy at its richest if anything. Everybody has a right to stick to their ideologies if they genuinely and sincerely tie it into the betterment of Bd.

Both parties are at fault here simply because both of them contain razakars amongst their ranks. And so due justice will obviously be obstructed due to a conflict of interest. But let's not pretend that that whole existence of BNP is not founded on anti-71 sentiments, because it is. So yeah, a total deconstruction of BNP is what we need, and at the same time we also need to restore the purity of AL by sifting out the razakars that hide in the party.

You have to call it as you see it. Long live this revolution, and I wish the people would take things in their own hands because the politicans have abused Bd for a long time now.

By any means necessary-Malcolm X
__________________
#PrivatizeBCB
#PrivatizeBFF
The end of Rahim will mark a new great beginning for the complacency free Bangladesh!
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket