facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old September 3, 2008, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
This is the price we got after having 'Sehri' and passing a sleepless night/day in the month of Ramadan to watch this bunch of shameless fools surrender again so badly.
I stopped watching after the first ball of the day. Only checked the score well after the game was over.

Old September 3, 2008, 10:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
I stopped watching after the first ball of the day. Only checked the score well after the game was over.
You are the most intelligent guy in BC. Not joking. You saved your time.
Old September 3, 2008, 10:46 AM
Test Cricketer

after iftar, i turned on the pc and it was 3/17, never even bothered to check the score again until next morning at work.
Sorry for my $19.95 I paid to Willow.tv.......
Old September 3, 2008, 11:01 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
How can you do that? I have to learn the trick!!

After Ramadan, Taraweeh prayer...I missed the whole night's sleep to watch the stupidity of our beloved boys.

And I am sure I will do the same on Friday.
Old September 3, 2008, 11:42 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
I am not missing a damn point, instead you Gopal are creating NEW irrelevant points to vent your feelings. Like I said earlier, learn to accept what you deserve. Unless you PROVE ( performance ) you deserve more, all other so called points become barking of a dog at best.
I am venting.............so?

and it's nature of dogs to bark at fags.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 3, 2008, 01:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazz1
Sorry for my $19.95 I paid to Willow.tv.......
Feel real sorry for ur money man. It was real good sprite by u man. Keep it up.
Old September 3, 2008, 01:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
How can you do that? I have to learn the trick!!

After Ramadan, Taraweeh prayer...I missed the whole night's sleep to watch the stupidity of our beloved boys.

And I am sure I will do the same on Friday.
I was awake until Sehri (4 am) just to watch the first hour. Then a short nap after fajr prayer, and then drove 130 kph to the university. It was around 7:30 AM. I was hoping/dreaming that even if BD score was resoanble, I would be able to watch Tigers (via live streaming for about an hour). Kisher ki, university te aisha computer khulsi, dekhi game over. Shalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
Old September 3, 2008, 03:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Let me have my few words say. I am not Bangladeshi, but I love this team and follow their paths very closely, I did not expect them to perform well at all, but thought thaey could have made 150 runs and batted out their 50 overs.

It is like night and day comparing the Bangladeshi cricketers to the Aussies. The Aussies have very good matured batsmen, bowlers, and fielders. Check their ages and how long they are playing in domestic and international cricket. There is simply no comparison.[/B] Many of them have played in many tournaments in australia, and players are paid by their provinces to play cricket. Also, many of them spend time at the Centre of Excellence in Brisbane from an early age and do not develop bad habits. They have superb coaches. They know how to bat and also the pacers are awesome. What does Bangladesh have? Also Australia has a pool of great players that the National team can call upon to play at any time.
Compared to other countries, BD does not have the luxury and option to have a pool of good and matured players. These boys are very young, inexperienced and mentally deficient. they are struggling to follow the tecniques of their coach and cant seem to get it right. I have noticed their fielding has really improved. I hope BCB can get a pace bowling coach and a spinning coach. Also, these batsmen need to practice on bouncier wickets, so they can manoever the rising ball. Why does'nt Siddons think about these things, they will be touring South Africa in November, and there the wicket is bouncier. I hope that he addresses this situation quickly.
Old September 3, 2008, 03:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
I wasn't as smart as you were. But I left the TV on and went to sleep after 2nd wicket fell. Got up at 7-45 to go to office, found Aus batting, last over before lunch. To my utter surprise, i later discovered that we took two wickets.

I felt I just missed those two balls.