facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 10, 2018, 11:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

My stance on Mithun in tests stands...

Old November 10, 2018, 11:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

mithun, shanto, ariful, kayes, mahmudullah--none are test material
Old November 10, 2018, 11:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

ideal test team

tamim
Liton/ shadman
Mominul
Tushar
mushfiq
naeem
shakib
mehedi
taijul
mustafiz
khaled/rahi/shubhashsis/shahid
Old November 10, 2018, 11:32 PM
Cricket Sage

If we are gifting Wickets to Donald Tiripano, we don't deserve to play tests....
Old November 10, 2018, 11:32 PM
Street Cricketer

I told u guys earlier too, this team is crap, aise chalbo na. The captain of this team is a noob. Patheticity at its best
Old November 10, 2018, 11:34 PM
Cricket Sage

who would have believed that this Bangladesh test team posted 500+ in a sporting wicket in NZ about less than 2 years ago...
Old November 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhojit Pol
I told u guys earlier too, this team is crap, aise chalbo na. The captain of this team is a noob. Patheticity at its best
Don't be too hard on your team, fellas. These poor little things have only played 110 tests and have been in action for only 19 years. Beating Zimbabwe in Dhaka needs a few more decades yet.

In the meantime, let the excuses rumble on. 19 years is enough time for building some ammo and faux outrage on that one.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Don't be too hard on your team, fellas. These poor little things have only played 110 tests and have been in action for only 19 years. Beating Zimbabwe in Dhaka needs a few more decades yet.

In the meantime, let the excuses rumble on. 19 years is enough time for building some ammo and faux outrage on that one.

you really hate Bangladesh, don't you...you only show up to troll us when we do poorly.

This is expected when team selection is poor and the country doesn't take Test cricket seriously.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:42 PM
Cricket Guru

After that shot from Mithun, Nannu-Haba should die of shame (if they have any) for picking the imbecile. Most experienced Bangladeshi Test player on debut my ...
Old November 10, 2018, 11:42 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
কিন্তু সাকিব-তামিম না থাকার পরও তুষার ইমরানকে না ডাকার কী যুক্তি? মিনহাজুল চলে গেলেন দল নির্বাচনের বৃহত্তর প্রেক্ষাপটে, ‘একটা দল নির্বাচন করতে গেলে অনেক বিষয় মাথায় রাখতে হয়। টিম ম্যানেজমেন্টের চাওয়া থাকে, ফিটনেসের ব্যাপার থাকে। আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে ওই ক্রিকেটারের সম্ভাবনা কেমন, সেটা দেখার ব্যাপার আছে। দলে যাদের নেওয়া হয়েছে, কেউই অনভিজ্ঞ নয়। প্রত্যেকেই জাতীয় লিগে দারুণ খেলে দলে এসেছে। নাজমুল রান করেছে, মুমিনুল সেঞ্চুরি করেছে, আরিফুল ডাবল সেঞ্চুরি করেছে। যারা খেলেছে, তাদের সবাই নিজেদের অন্যদের চেয়ে বেশি যোগ্য প্রমাণ করেই এসেছে।’
নির্বাচকের বাণী, ফলাফল হল সোনালি অশ্বডিম্ব
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:45 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
you really hate Bangladesh, don't you...you only show up to troll us when we do poorly.

This is expected when team selection is poor and the country doesn't take Test cricket seriously.
1. 'When we do poorly'? Then why do I have only 321 posts in 4 years? No fewer than 10,000 is needed to match the Bangladesh team's 'performance' over the years gone by.

2. Until the time you fallback to the standard 'troll' accusation whenever the obvious is stated is proof of, among other things, that the Bangladesh XI are being dullards yet again. Somebody is merely pointing it out - in this case it's me.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:46 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat

I have heard some excuses of "this team doesn't take t20s seriously" but for our team the opposite is true, are we becoming a joke?😢 call shakib and tamim now pls. I am be coming hopeless, are we really reaching the semi finals of world cup?😢😢
Cricket Guru

Mushfiqur is the only test class batsman in the team lol.
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

The management has been continuously saying that our boys are playing too many shots. I beg to differ.

Both in sylhet test and here today, they are in ultra defensive mode which results in bad selection and execution of shots. They seem to defend everything and suddenly play an half hurted shot.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Monimul dropped!

He needs to get out soon. I cannot wait to see bhaira bhais playing together and scoring our first ever 400 run test partnership!
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:

We don't own any of the umpires though...

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 10, 2018, 11:49 PM
Street Cricketer

I will beat malinga up and down for hitting tamim and giving him injury.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:50 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
1. 'When we do poorly'? Then why do I have only 321 posts in 4 years? No fewer than 10,000 is needed to match the Bangladesh team's 'performance' over the years gone by.

2. Until the time you fallback to the standard 'troll' accusation whenever the obvious is stated is proof of, among other things, that the Bangladesh XI are being dullards yet again. Somebody is merely pointing it out - in this case it's me.
FAKE NEWS!
Old November 10, 2018, 11:51 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
We don't own any of the umpires though...
You're right. All is forgiven: do proceed to get whitewashed by Zimbabwe at home.
Old November 10, 2018, 11:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
FAKE NEWS!
Translation: "Stop making me cry. You're a troll. Stop poking fun at my heroes. I hate you."
Old November 11, 2018, 12:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Night off work and stayed up wake to watch these useless weak morons who have no idea how to bat in test cricket in whites playing with the red ball.

Didn’t see how Mithun disco dancer gone out. I switched to watching a Bangla film called Chalbaaz starring Shakib Khan, got a nice vid on youtube so I thought I’ll check it out. But reading from here seems it was soft and weak way Mithun disco wala went.

Checking the scorecard. Shows Chatara is bowling like Waqar and Wasim and Magrath combined, at these mental midgets.
Old November 11, 2018, 12:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Not understanding mithun out ?? Joker it was your prime chance to seal your spot ... but u screwed it..
Kaye’s got the best ball of this innings, liton unlucky didn’t went for 444 , but mithun out made me thinking, we still have passenger inside the team..
Old November 11, 2018, 12:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Vahroone is having a field day.. funny how the Indian trolls only come here to bad mouth Bangladesh. But our mods are warm bangalis, they’ll welcome our haters with Rasgullas and what not. Such is the warm and kind bangalis from Bangladesh.

But to their own. Even a slightest of thing they’ll warn/ban you for. I remember making a general statement about some players being of certain background, I got warned for nothing lol.
Old November 11, 2018, 12:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

33/3 for a while now .... fear of to be fair
Old November 11, 2018, 12:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
But to their own. Even a slightest of thing they’ll warn/ban you for. I remember making a general statement about some players being of certain background, I got warned for nothing lol.
There you are. I am calling out a cricket team for their poor performances and nothing happens to me. You make racist statements and you get a warning.

What sorcery is this?