facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 25, 2020, 09:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Default So... who started the wuhan virus?

Now that things have calmed down... let's discuss. #letsdiscuss

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 27, 2020, 05:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

It was f***ing China. They engineered a virus which knows how to mutate and thus we still don't have a vaccine because the virus keeps mutating!

God knows when and IF we will ever have a vaccine. How will China pay for all the lives that were lost due to their plan/accident.

Trump is too dormant. If any of the Bushes were in power, China would have been nuked by now.
Old September 28, 2020, 07:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Agree mostly except for the vaccine part. ^^^

At least the silver lining of this pandemic is Dems showed their true colors. Found out about Project Veritas. Found out how Google manipulates data with Machine Learning "Fairness" algorithm. Found out just how fascist FB and Youtube really are who are trigger happy to censor anyone who disagrees with them and WHO. Thing is these are the rights that Dems used to fight for. Somewhere they sold their soul due to Killary, Ipstin, profit et corporation.

Found out how corrupt and fake the media is. Found out how Google wants to emulate China from the dirty and disgusting social credit system ideology to doing any evil known to mankind. Found out how a person like Gates can smirk when millions are dropping dead like flies around him.

So it kinda threw me off center off the Chandler's axis (NOT to confuse with Chandler Bing (NOT to confuse with search engine Bing)) of reality giving me a hard dosage of red pill. Not really a full fledged right, but it "woke" me up (sigh as much cringy that term has become).

Are you honestly saying a whole full blown pandemic passed by and we don't know who or when or how and what started it? Seriously? Millions dead... the sold-out LEFT will NEVER question it. Heck if they can get by they will even sell our country to China.

Good thing about Trump is he is not a war monger. And personally neither do I support it. I don't think retaliating against China with military brute force is the solution (be it any nation). We shouldn't have to repeat post-Patriot A.ct world....

However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't investigate them. Are you saying CIA who is logging our every keystroke can't put their finger on any place as to the fons et origo of this heinous crime? As some smart alec wrote on Youtube: China started World War 3 without firing a single bullet.

Sure military retaliation is not the solution and never is, but what about financial embargo? Chinese population IS 100% complicit is supporting a fascist/communist/dictatorial/N.Koresque regime where pretty much entire country operates under Orwellian/Black Mirror-episode like machinery. Why as a citizen of that country would you voluntarily support it?

See the difference is even though Us was pro-war many times, many of us never fully supported the government. From my lay perspective, such is not the case in China. Chinese people knowingly wants themselves to be the whipping-boy like a cuckold while government leeches off them from low labor to down right violation of privacy.

And Google frikkin wants to employ that.

I think not me, a lot of people got swayed Plebian-wise due to pandemic and realized how much propaganda the left is capable of due to greed. These were the job of NY Times and what not to investigate. China, the media and the left really needs to grow a backbone and start defending the very principles that their party stood up for...

Sorry to make this political, but this IS political. On a tangential note, can't wait for the debate tomorrow where Trump will gormandize Sleeping Beauty.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 30, 2020, 07:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

There is a TV show called THE LAST SHIP.
I highly recommend watching it.

Once you have finished, you can move on to the TV show, 12 Monkeys.