facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 28, 2013, 08:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Tamim,Anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
Shakib failed again today! worse bowler out of all.
where are the moderators? This guy is continously understimating Shakib. Other day he told he dont rate Shakib. Here is his another comment in Shakib's thread: July 27, 2013, 12:43 AM
King13
ODI Cricketer
Moron scored 3! My *** No.1 All-rounder! Icc sucks! change those Rankings!

Old July 28, 2013, 09:25 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Relax! We are in the neighborhood having tea and monitoring the situation
Old July 29, 2013, 06:55 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
so day time e ki koren!!..i mean that tea is after iftar i believe!!
Old July 29, 2013, 09:48 AM
Club Cricketer

King13 sounds like a jealous Indian.
Old July 29, 2013, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerBoy
King13 sounds like a jealous Indian.
Im bangladeshi by birth, my comments most of the time are backed by stats. I gave an opinion that ICC ranking is not right for many reasons. I don't argue with people that say Shakib is No.1 all-rounder, I just gave an opinion seeing the stats and why I think he is not seen as the current best-allrounder. I do not think that is wrong. I have decided not to talk on this issue anymore as I think my opinion has been heard.
Old July 29, 2013, 10:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Actually your stats are bullshit. Yes I do agree with you that Shakib's stats in T20s are bad but however his stats In ODIs and Tests are as good as any genuine Alrounder. Especially in tests he didn't get to play zimbAwe all that much and yet he has 5 wicket hauls against almost All the test playing nations.

As far as playing in England is concerned he has performed against the English back in the time our country toured England and tamim wreaked havoc.

Also further on his performances in England, just look at his stats for Worcestershire and see how much the fans over there like him and acknowledge his feats in their jersey before you talk rubbish.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story but in Shakib's case even stats back him up. His averages speak for him.

And talking about how he isnt acknowledged by international cricket community, you don't get invited to play in big bash, West Indies,Slpl, Ipl if they see you are useless.

With all that being said though I do agree the current Shakib dissappoints me a lot. He seems to be missing that motivation to be the among the best and bring glory for his country after he got married And got injured. The present Shakib bats like an idiot who always slogs unlike the old Shakib who would comfortably rotate the strike and and concentrate on building partnerships but the Shakib of now just bats like Afridi where he makes you afraid to depend on him.

His bowling too has lost the edge completely and this dissappoints me the most. At one time you would find Fans of Shakib the spinner even in enemy forums like the Indian cricket forum. That's because a bowler with so much flight variation and cunning had to be acknowledged especially when you have 5fers and 4fers in all sorts of different conditions and different opponents. You just had to give him respect even if just grudgingly. However the PRESENT bowler Shakib is just utter rubbish who only knows how to bowl flat. And darts it in the pads. I m disgusted to see a man who was once considered to be one of the best spinner in this generation of spinners sink to this level.

Bottomlie the present Shakib dissappoints me a lot since he himself set the bar up so high.

Also to finish off King13 you are an Indian. I can just smell it from my long experience in the Indian forum and being associated with Indians in real life too. There is definitely something about you that's Indian. If I am mistaken then I apologise.
Old July 29, 2013, 12:24 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
Im bangladeshi by birth, my comments most of the time are backed by stats. I gave an opinion that ICC ranking is not right for many reasons. I don't argue with people that say Shakib is No.1 all-rounder, I just gave an opinion seeing the stats and why I think he is not seen as the current best-allrounder. I do not think that is wrong. I have decided not to talk on this issue anymore as I think my opinion has been heard.
the only guy blabbering about shakib being No 1 is you dude

and FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION he is no 1 in ODI not T20
Old July 29, 2013, 03:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifulsohel
where are the moderators? !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
ei je dekhen Saiful bhai, kibhabe King 13 ke pedani deya hochchey dekhen