facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 20, 2018, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul
Default Culture of SL team under Chandika

As it stands out, Chandimal charged with ball tampering and coach chandika and few others likely to get banned for holding up play.

Old June 20, 2018, 06:28 AM
ODI Cricketer

I heard they are going to get suspension points.
Old June 20, 2018, 06:45 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

anyone have the footage of this? I cant find it anywhere
Old June 20, 2018, 08:42 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Upore kichu bolchi naa..,kintoo ami mone mone koob khusi hoichi...Balo hoichey.

Bhais and apus, apnara kichu mone korben naa...Amar mon chhoto, puran kotha bhultey pari naa....amar mon kuloshito, Daal-me kuch kala hay...amar atta (atma) khub chhoto...tai ami ekhon koob khushi hoisi..bhalo hoise...eibar bojho Thhelaa, Ter paiba aro! Amake (amar team) chhaira jokhon chole gechilaa tokhon tow amar kotha ektuo bhabo nai..ekhon amar mone shanti!
Old June 20, 2018, 08:49 AM
Cricket Legend

There are a few issues.

First the tampering which they are denying, but who are they trying to fall. It was blatant. Stupidity considering all the drama that went on with Australia.

Their decision not to come out despite knowing this was strange. Not long ago, their fans were slating our team for wanting to call of players, and here they did it themselves.

Mathews left mid of the tour, because of the birth of his child. While he has every right to do so, fans are questioning his commitment, because almost every tour he has having some issue-mainly injuries.

Back home, SL minister of sports has invited Sanga, Mahela, Murali and a few others to work with SLC, all have declined.

Its not only Hathu, SL cricket going through a bit of a tricky time.
Old June 20, 2018, 08:52 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Can we invite any of the trio you mentioned to work with BCB?
Old June 20, 2018, 08:54 AM
Cricket Savant

I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Buddhists, Moslems, Jafna Communists and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.

Last edited by bujhee kom; July 15, 2018 at 05:35 PM..
Old June 21, 2018, 09:53 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: VLC media player

BK dada,
Khocha dilen naki support dilen?
😁🇧🇩🇧🇷
Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Moslems, Jafna Communists, LTTEs and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.
Old June 21, 2018, 10:58 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

bk da banglish e lang mare r english e support dey
Old June 25, 2018, 02:30 PM
Cricket Sage

We need to do a (urine) culture test to find out what's happening?
Old June 25, 2018, 03:33 PM
Cricket Sage

.... nah... we need stool culture first.
Old June 26, 2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
As it stands out, Chandimal charged with ball tampering and coach chandika and few others likely to get banned for holding up play.

সাকিব সাকিব ভাব নিতে চাইছিল আর কি!
Old June 26, 2018, 02:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Haturi Bangladesh e koi ek bossor theke onek bajja habit shikay loisa.
Old June 26, 2018, 08:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Haturi Bangladesh e koi ek bossor theke onek bajja habit shikay loisa.
Heheheh...Adam mama, Apni ja bollechen!
Someone in BC once wrote, when coach Siddons was arriving in BD for the first time, our players would go, "Well our new coach may not be able to teach us anything, but hopefully we sure will teach him a thing or two...!"
Old June 26, 2018, 08:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Quote:
Someone in BC once wrote, when coach Siddons was arriving in BD for the first time, our players would go, "Well our new coach may not be able to teach us anything, but hopefully we sure will teach him a thing or two...!"
Ha ha ha! Heard Siddons name after a long time. Tbh I was impressed he stayed that long in BD.
Old July 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Moslems, Jafna Communists, LTTEs and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.
LTTE was a terrorist organisation that got wiped out. They don't need anybody's support now since they are all dead
Old July 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
I don't condone what LTTE did. No, we are not the same as them. It was a terrorist death cult. God bless the Sri Lankan army for wiping them out.
Old July 15, 2018, 05:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyroProto
LTTE was a terrorist organisation that got wiped out. They don't need anybody's support now since they are all dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I don't condone what LTTE did. No, we are not the same as them. It was a terrorist death cult. God bless the Sri Lankan army for wiping them out.
Thank you both, brother HyroProto and Roey bhaiya!
I had very little idea. I felt very bad knowing how little I knew of the LTTE caused atrocities to the people of northern Sri Lanka and their crime against humanity! I didn't even know that they were behind murdering Sri Lankan President President and Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. I didn't even know that it was them -they tried to kill Sri Lankan President Srimoti Chandrika Kumararatna and wouneded her, causing her to lose one of her eyes! I didn't know how LTTE terrorists/cadres shot innocent worshiping moslems in a town at a mousque while they were doing shizdas during the Ish'a (evening) prayer - killing 147 of them including little boys...and most fo the victims being shot at the back - what a bunch of low lives copwards these LTTEs are!!! I used to think they had somewhat of a weak political cause and fighting a government oppression - that's how little I knew about them and the attrocities that they caused on innocent people and the hundreds of politicians, journalists , leaders that they murdered. They extorted money from the Sri Lankan Tamils, forced them to show support with LTTE. I had no idea, I am absolutely ashamed of my poor knowledge!

I edited my post! Took the scumbags' org's name out of the list from my previous comment that you both quoted.
Thank you, guys, now I know.
For the past 3-4 hours, I read some articles from Sri lankan and Indian Newspapers from the 80s, Moroccan and French news agencies - old reports from the US State Dept. I even ordered two books from Amazon on the Sri Lanka's Civil war and how the LTTE operated.
Old July 18, 2018, 09:24 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
He (Siddon) must have learned something from our players, because, like our players, his career is also going no where.