facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old January 18, 2009, 09:26 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
i oppose this idea..Junaed is just going through a bad patch...atm

this guy has immense potential. just very inexperienced. keep him stick to him he will conquer in world cricket sooner inshallah!
one batsman who played 16 matches and scored 230 runs with only one 50 and average of 14+ can't show any potential.let's see Junaid's 16 matches scores so far....
Golden duck/0 run 4 times
Less than 10 runs 10 times
Less than 25 runs 13 times
Last 6 inningses scored 51 runs along with 47 runs against South Africa.
Last 3 inningses scored 1 run along with 2 ducks.

and in his 1st 8 matches he scored 62 runs with a highest score of 21 runs and 5 less than 7 runs innings(highest was 6).

so, you are gonna still say that he has lots of potential???? if you are gonna then there is no doubt that Ashrafool is the best batsman ever in the bangladesh cricket history

Old January 18, 2009, 09:37 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
I made a 'pon' to stop smokin weed if we won. Gladly I dont have to undergo the excruciating ordeal. BUT, this game has been the GREATEST NATURAL HIGH compared to any hardcore drugs or enlightenment inducing meditation. Just loved each and every moments of it. I hope this loss will only regalvanize the players to just produce some other earth shattering results like 6/5. IF they apply the same concetration, discipline and bowl with their hearts out replicating the previous game, they can sure get Aussies under 82. Just watch.

Long live Bangladesh.
Yeah, right!!!
only bowlers are there in the team to play good cricket. then why are we playing those idiot batsmen but sakib/roqibul???? we can only pick 11 bowlers and may be we can get the win. what do you say?? man, try to get that our bowlers are doing really really good now but they could be out of form. but our batsmen??they never come in the form that they are gonna outta form. try to pray for our batsmen that they also put some good show with the bat. i wish we could get only 20 runs more that day. then even murali can't dare to chase that after those 2 wickets of sakib. who knows??? but i am sure if we could get those 2 lbws of Shanga and Maharoof then game was ours to be taken for sure.
Old January 18, 2009, 10:38 PM
Street Cricketer

oox is down for some parts guys // this is what the site says:

For some parts of the world OOX is down! Share this link : http://stanford2020.tv/cric/ till we return to normal.