facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 14, 2009, 03:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Banglar Robin Hood...Hindi te dialogue....Team ke Bishorjon....Nowadays this type of activity seems to be normal for young generations...

Old December 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

It's really disturbing how people do these kind of things.

This reporter just showed the mediocrest of examples of journalism.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
Banglar Robin Hood...Hindi te dialogue....Team ke Bishorjon....Nowadays this type of activity seems to be normal for young generations...
I understand the hindi part and the betrayal part. I wanna know what is wrong about someone with long hair and what not? Whats wrong with looking like Robin Hood. Does it somehow make them a bad person or something?
Old December 14, 2009, 04:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

I believe this article should not have been in the Sports section. Since it's an opinion piece, it would've been more appropriate in the Editorial section.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancan
I wanna know what is wrong about someone with long hair and what not?
I am guessing ...

long hair --> chance of cultivating rokto chosha ukoon
Old December 14, 2009, 04:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I am guessing ...

long hair --> chance of cultivating rokto chosha ukoon
It makes perfect sense now. But by that logic all girls have ukoon as well. I am just gonna stop socializing.

In all seriousness though, I havent seen you around the forum lately then again I dont really go through the forum as much so it might just be me. Miss your humorous posts bro.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

The SN story was not surprising. Not even a bit.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

well the guy has personal life like all of us, don't understand what is the big deal here. He has freedom of having hair cut like primitive style or Roobinhoood or keep beard like Usama.
Well, I'm not surprised that he didn't follow the game between Bd vs Zim, is there any law that he should follow each game of bd vs other teams when he is not in the playing team, do all of us do follow every and each game of bd cricket when we have something else to do. Life is not all about cricket there is more than that for all of us. So, we need to chill down!!

Only it matter when he doesn't perform on the crease under the national team or he has breached the law or code of conduct under national team. Otherwise, let the man live his personal life as human lives in free society.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
well the guy has personal life like all of us, don't understand what is the big deal here. He has freedom of having hair cut like primitive style or Roobinhoood or keep beard like Usama.

Only it matter when he doesn't perform on the crease under the national team or he has breached the law or code of conduct under national team. Otherwise, let the man live his personal life as human lives in free society.

You are right.

He doesn't perform
Breached the code of conduct

He is back in the foray on a clemency arrangement offered by the BCB.

Makes sense.
Old December 14, 2009, 04:32 PM
Cricket Legend

attention seeking??
Old December 14, 2009, 04:45 PM
Cricket Legend

aah this news just brought back many old BC faces glad to see em all
Old December 14, 2009, 04:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Nader Rahman is a friend of ASH

source
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old December 14, 2009, 04:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Nader Rahman is a friend of ASH

source
rick rolled....
Old December 14, 2009, 05:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
In all seriousness though, I havent seen you around the forum lately then again I dont really go through the forum as much so it might just be me. Miss your humorous posts bro.
thanks.... may be sometimes busy with other stuff.
Old December 14, 2009, 05:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
thanks.... may be sometimes busy with other staff.
hmm....

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old December 14, 2009, 05:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Great investigative report from Tonoy

Lets hang SN for treason and lets move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Yes this is certainly concerning. Why was Nafees eating the Ice Cream by himself? Why did he not bring in his family? From what I heard, he was eating Ice Cream with Mahanti(the foxy lady commentating at those ICL games). Did I mention that he was only spoke Hindi during that whole incident?

Also, why did Nafees not take the free offer from the tall gentlemen? Does he think he is better than the rest of us by not accepting free offer? How dare he refuse such an offer!

Last, but most importantly, we must investigate why he chose to eat Ice Cream on that very day when Bangladesh had played Zimbabwe. I bet he was at the stadium all along cheering for Mugabe's squad, but little did he know that his futile ICL voodoo would be useless against the likes of Shakib Al Hasan. In fact, I heard from a very reliable source that they saw a long haired bearded figured man talking with the whole Zimbabwe squad before the match. In fact, a guy saw one of Mugabe's personal assistant to be handing the Bearded man a big brown bag with a big "$Z" written on it on that Ice Cream parlor. From the looks of the bag, he estimated that there must be atleast a million Zimbabwe Dollar in it.
Old December 14, 2009, 05:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

at the end of the day it is clear that the ICLers don't have much patriotism for the country - but to be honest i dont rlly care bcos at the end of the day wat matters most is for our cricket to do well. SN and aftab may have some potential to replace junaid and that's all.
the rest can go to hell. and soon enuf SN and aftab will perform like their old selves again and will be discarded to the dustbins
Old December 14, 2009, 06:06 PM
Cricket Sage

I think the reporter forgot to wear his glass and saw him in the icecream place and mistakenly thought its SN....

Last edited by Fazal; December 14, 2009 at 06:15 PM..
Old December 14, 2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

I am shocked to see how BCites are lynching the reporter while not giving a s**t to the arrogance and disdain traitor SN Ahmed showed towards Bangladesh Cricket. If he had the slighest ever passion for red and green, then being a former national cricket player it couldn't happen that an international cricket match was going on in the home soil and he didn't know.

If this story is true, I would like SN to remain 100 haat dure from the national team and even if he gets into the team by chance, I would hope for him to fail (yes, fail, I never before wanted a player in red and green to fail, but if a traitor hides hides under the camouflage of red and green, that's a different story), so that he gets discarded forever from the national team.

And yes, technique is necessary, so too is passion! If I work for a company for which I have no passion, I will not be able to give 100 to for that company, no matter how much they pay me. But if I work in a company I have passion and liking for, I would be able give much more, even if I am less paid or have some lagging in my skill. My passion will eventually make up for my skill.
Old December 14, 2009, 06:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
I am shocked to see how BCites are lynching the reporter while not giving a s**t to the arrogance and disdain traitor SN Ahmed showed towards Bangladesh Cricket. If he had the slighest ever passion for red and green, then being a former national cricket player it couldn't happen that an international cricket match was going on in the home soil and he didn't know.

If this story is true, I would like SN to remain 100 haat dure from the national team and even if he gets into the team by chance, I would hope for him to fail (yes, fail, I never before wanted a player in red and green to fail, but if a traitor hides hides under the camouflage of red and green, that's a different story), so that he gets discarded forever from the national team.
Fundamental Attribution Error:
Tendency to overvalue dispositional factors for the observed behaviors of other while under valuing situational factors.

In other words what I am trying to say is that you are reaching conclusions without knowing the situation of SN. Like when a driver cuts you off and you think hes an erratic driver instead of thinking maybe he's in a hurry. No one knows why he didnt know the game was on, no one can even prove that is incident is actually true. So calm down with all the harsh words and going as far as calling him a traitor.

And the reason people are attacking the reporter and your comment about hanging him is that both of you come off juvenile. The writer is clearly unprofessional as evident from his writing skills and you wanting to hang him is very childish.
Old December 14, 2009, 06:51 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Quote:
Fundamental Attribution Error:
Tendency to overvalue dispositional factors for the observed behaviors of other while under valuing situational factors.

In other words what I am trying to say is that you are reaching conclusions without knowing the situation of SN. Like when a driver cuts you off and you think hes an erratic driver instead of thinking maybe he's in a hurry. No one knows why he didnt know the game was on, no one can even prove that is incident is actually true. So calm down with all the harsh words and going as far as calling him a traitor.

And the reason people are attacking the reporter and your comment about hanging him is that both of you come off juvenile. The writer is clearly unprofessional as evident from his writing skills and you wanting to hang him is very childish.
Was your major Psychology!
Old December 14, 2009, 06:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Was your major Psychology!
Lol no. Just interested in psychology.
Old December 14, 2009, 06:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Shadul bhai we have bigger problems in hand, we have rajakar's running around in our country and looking to escape. You can't take this seriously, you don't know if it was true or not. the media will take cheap shots at the ex icl players every chance they get, so they better get used to it.
Old December 14, 2009, 07:47 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul

And yes, technique is necessary, so too is passion! If I work for a company for which I have no passion, I will not be able to give 100 to for that company, no matter how much they pay me. But if I work in a company I have passion and liking for, I would be able give much more, even if I am less paid or have some lagging in my skill. My passion will eventually make up for my skill.
Shardul, I am going to assume that you are at least five years old. You see the reason why most people are against this sort of Journalism is because it uses rhetoric of the so called "patriotism" rather than any factual evidence to vilify a certain person. Now don't you think that's a bit unfair for someone who can't have the chance to show his side of the story? It would be like one of the members here telling me that you are an Alqaeda sympathizer simply because he or she read a thread of yours where you question the ability of these terrorists and deny the evidences presented. Sounds unfair does it not?

Now I know the following might be a little harsh, but I could find no other way to tell you this: from what I've been gathering, you tend to be secluded to an one sided view and simply dismiss any point of view different from yours. To put it bluntly, it seems to be a case of Ignorance. And Journalists such as these make a living by writing these sort of articles because they know there will always be readers like you who would does not care about factual evidence but rather want materials which fits with their common ideology and perception of reality.
Old December 14, 2009, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Lol no. Just interested in psychology.
Bancan, stay away from female psychologists! They are bad, BAHAHAHADDD!

Jokes aside, they're pretty damn hot. Good job brownie!