facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old September 17, 2003, 02:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

Aminul is the only asian standard player we have. He will play eventually.

Old September 18, 2003, 12:25 PM
ODI Cricketer

The total incidence has been caused by Aminul himself. i dont know why he did that. yes i agree that aminul is a really good player and also the best goal keeper in the country. but a good player should good character too. without character there is no use to be good player.
Old September 18, 2003, 07:12 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

What happened to him? Whats wrong? Can anybody explain, I don't know what happened.
Old September 19, 2003, 03:30 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Aminul plays for Muktijodhdha. To a check for 9 Lakh from them. Then one day, Muktijodhdha went to the cops, complaining, Abahoni has kidnapped Aminul. Muktijodhdha official went to the Abahoni tent along with the cops in the middle of the night, woke everyone up, beat some Abahoni players and officials to find where they hide Aminul. Everyone denied.

The next evening, Aminul came to Muktijodhdha Club, claiming, he was kidnapped the day before from Motijhil and was taken to Abahoni Club. There, they forced him to accept a check for 9 lakh dated a month back. Later that night, they moved him to a house. Next morning, he woke up and found himself in the second floor locked up. He jumped from the window and came back to Muktijodhdha Club.
Old September 19, 2003, 06:54 PM
ODI Cricketer

Rajputro,

I'm sure that you are aware of the rest of the story to make it a complete one. MuktiJoddha held Aminul's brother hostage, beaten him up and put pressure on his sister-in-law.

When Aminul was talking to the journalists, he mentioned that he came to the MJ for his brother.
Old September 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Aww....these things are nasty. What's going with these clubs, heard of many disputes but this is one of its kind.
Old October 1, 2003, 01:30 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default Aminul is not done yet

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]
Old June 12, 2004, 10:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rajputro
Aminul plays for Muktijodhdha. To a check for 9 Lakh from them. Then one day, Muktijodhdha went to the cops, complaining, Abahoni has kidnapped Aminul. Muktijodhdha official went to the Abahoni tent along with the cops in the middle of the night, woke everyone up, beat some Abahoni players and officials to find where they hide Aminul. Everyone denied.

The next evening, Aminul came to Muktijodhdha Club, claiming, he was kidnapped the day before from Motijhil and was taken to Abahoni Club. There, they forced him to accept a check for 9 lakh dated a month back. Later that night, they moved him to a house. Next morning, he woke up and found himself in the second floor locked up. He jumped from the window and came back to Muktijodhdha Club.
-This is the first time I've been to this side of the house. Surprised to hear that there is another team named after Sheikh Russel..I'm surmising it was founded by AL folks..then what happ. to Abahoni KC..? I thought AKC was their brainchild (AL camp). Whatever happened to age old Mohamedan/Abahoni rivalry?

Anyways, above story about kidnapping of a player must be a joke. I don't think nothing like that in reality is possible..its way too dramatic/cinematic to be true - even in BD.

[Edited on 6/12/2004 by BushidoTiger : typo-r jalai ar bachina, my fingers can keep up w/ my restless mind.]
Old June 12, 2004, 02:52 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by BushidoTiger

Anyways, above story about kidnapping of a player must be a joke. I don't think nothing like that in reality is possible..its way too dramatic/cinematic to be true - even in BD.
In fact this is very common in Dhaka Football league.
Old June 24, 2004, 08:58 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rajputro

This things r real nasty staff.....if nehow FIFA noticed this they gona ban bd for long term........

we shud at purified our sports n start from a fair n transparent position.otherwise we cant improve in ne sector....
Old June 24, 2004, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

i remember aminul being kidnapped by abahani officials from the airport when he got back home from an international tournament (SAAF Football I think). The Abahani officials almost snatched him away from the Muktijiddhas...that was like a year or so ago...
Old June 24, 2004, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Why are people so worried about FIFA banning us? they did it before and they will do it again if necessary...we have no hope in football...so why bother caring so much? lol
Old June 24, 2004, 09:15 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Why are people so worried about FIFA banning us? they did it before and they will do it again if necessary...we have no hope in football...so why bother caring so much? lol
im not bothering abt the future of bd football, but im worring abt the innocent footballers who are ruined by those club officials....
Old June 24, 2004, 10:37 AM
Cricket Legend

jaihok,
aishob ghotona kintu football ar jonno oboshhoi khotikarok. karon amnitai amader desher football onek jonopriota hariyeche. ebong eshob jodi hote thake tahole kintu amar mone hoi na bhobishhote ar keo ai khela dekhar jonno taka diye ticket kine jabe. ar we have already been banned by fifa quite a few times already kothata kintu apni thiki bolechen. ar etao shotto je we really dont have any good future in football. asiate bishhoke ongsho nai japan korea ebong china. ebong ai tinta desher moddhe china opekkhakrito kharap dol. kintu tader shathai jodi amra tulona kori amader nijeder tahole dekha jabe je amra onek onek pichiye royeche. ar football ar jonno je fitness ar strength lage sheta amader playerder nai. dannabad.
Old June 25, 2004, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

I agree…We aren’t of Asian standards…One thing we can do though is Rule South Asia…We should bring in a good coach from Brazil ‘n beat teams like Maldives and Nepal 7-0 and 8-0 like we used to do…Oh ‘n also beat India every time we play them..They need a good hiding that’s for sure…!!..They are making too much noise about playing in the 2010 World Cup proper..!!...Thank you..