facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 18, 2006, 11:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default My apology

To all cricket lovers of BC,
First of I said sorry in an earlier post and it looks like it was not good enough.If I have hurt any ones feelings, I am sorry. I am sorry for brining in non cricket related issue. Any way, I want to put an end to this for the sake of avoiding unpleasantness here. Thanks for all your attention!

Old December 18, 2006, 05:31 PM
Cricket Legend

ya its pathetic specially if host of the presentation ceremony used that term "whitewash" infront of both teams players. afterall what have we achieved? we are playing test cricket for 6 years and still there is a gulf in quality with the bigger teams. 270 in our backward and that too wth the aid of late hitting by mashrafi, our top order batsmen are simply too slow. only aftab seems to be driving our run rate if he gets out quickly, bd will struggle to put on 220 on board and that is against minnows.

someone said that not a long ago we were tense playing against these countries. well not a long ago zimbabwe had a team which was much stronger than current lot. put flower brothers, streak, taibu etc in there and try to imagine the result.
Old December 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
Cricket Sage

"Think before you speak
Try not to get banned"

... therefore don't speak at all to elimenate any chance of getting banned.
Old December 18, 2006, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
"Think before you speak
Try not to get banned"

... therefore don't speak at all to elimenate any chance of getting banned.
Yaaay! Someone gets it
Old December 18, 2006, 09:58 PM
Test Cricketer

This is true Akbir. He did use "Whitewash" word in the official presentation. He probably didnt know that this wasnt an official word and will show a disrespectful manner to the Scots. Although, I must thank BTV for telecasting the match, but the quality was soo poor. The cameraman didnt know where the ball was going. Inexperience was too evident.
Old December 18, 2006, 10:16 PM
Cricket Legend

ভাইসব, এখানে হচ্ছেটা কি? দয়া করে শান্ত হোন। আসলে আমাদের পরস্পরের প্রতি শ্রদ্ধা আরো বাড়ানো উচিত বলে আমার মনে হয়। আমরা একে অপরকে শ্রদ্ধা করিনা বলেই এরকম অহেতুক মারামারি করি।

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old December 18, 2006, 10:24 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

No more fight--
Old December 18, 2006, 10:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Where is chinaman, the observer? Do they ever come around anymore? Coach McInnes.. what an awesome coach he was...
Old December 19, 2006, 04:01 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

haire bangalee...
koi rajrani...
ar koi chu*******

shuta ta shuru hoilo bagher gosol korano diya..
ar maramari choltase bekaron shomash niya...

koi je jai...bhari mushkil....
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old December 19, 2006, 10:03 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejaj
This is true Akbir. He did use "Whitewash" word in the official presentation. He probably didnt know that this wasnt an official word and will show a disrespectful manner to the Scots. Although, I must thank BTV for telecasting the match, but the quality was soo poor. The cameraman didnt know where the ball was going. Inexperience was too evident.
U r location is saying Germany so i was wondering how could you watch the game or r u in vacation @ home? if the later lucky you.

I also wnder how come no one who knows cricket come across this idiots in any dawat or some thing. I mean if i saw this gadha's in any dawat i would go up to him and give him a piece of my mind. And i am sure there 1000 like me. So how come we never hear some body got to him and told him that he is an idiot!:p
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old December 19, 2006, 10:50 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Yea, we could brand it as TigerWash. But I agree with Ejaj...such terms must not be used in official ceremonies...leaves the impression that we're really rude. I've heard many people saying that Bangladeshis are rude...no, we're not. We're just stupid, coz we try to use big words everywhere.
Old December 20, 2006, 12:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
U r location is saying Germany so i was wondering how could you watch the game or r u in vacation @ home? if the later lucky you.

I also wnder how come no one who knows cricket come across this idiots in any dawat or some thing. I mean if i saw this gadha's in any dawat i would go up to him and give him a piece of my mind. And i am sure there 1000 like me. So how come we never hear some body got to him and told him that he is an idiot!:p
Well, I just came back to Bangladesh two months ago and came back for good. So. yea.. I am enjoying my Dhaka Life. Sorry about the location information. I shall soon be updating the location info in this forum.

Well, this kind of ppl are just so plain stupid, I belive, if I were you, I would have just ignored and laughed away from him. Because, even talking with him would be a simple waste of time. However, he and BTV atlest deserve a little thanks, as atleast we could watch the match in Dhaka.. no matter how pathetic (The cameraman failed focus the camera towards shots from the batsman atleast 90% of the time). However, someting never changes. and.. the BTV quality will never change about such. This is the reality. Just accept it. Infact, most of the TV personals ( not just from BTV, but also from other channels), hardly realize that this is a very disrespectful word and should not be used officially.
Old December 20, 2006, 10:59 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejaj
Well, I just came back to Bangladesh two months ago and came back for good. So. yea.. I am enjoying my Dhaka Life. Sorry about the location information. I shall soon be updating the location info in this forum.

Well, this kind of ppl are just so plain stupid, I belive, if I were you, I would have just ignored and laughed away from him. Because, even talking with him would be a simple waste of time. However, he and BTV atlest deserve a little thanks, as atleast we could watch the match in Dhaka.. no matter how pathetic (The cameraman failed focus the camera towards shots from the batsman atleast 90% of the time). However, someting never changes. and.. the BTV quality will never change about such. This is the reality. Just accept it. Infact, most of the TV personals ( not just from BTV, but also from other channels), hardly realize that this is a very disrespectful word and should not be used officially.
Good to know you are back home. man I am jealous now that you can watch all the games...:p
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled