facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old September 1, 2014, 04:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

FT: Real Sociedad 4 - 2 Real Madrid. Losing 4 - 2 when we were 2 goals up is depressing. Long season ahead. Mean we sign Chicharito on loan from Man Utd when Man Utd get Falcao on loan. So pissed off !

Old October 20, 2014, 12:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

BP whats happening? arent you supposed to keep us updated about exciting matches....

thanks to rifat part of my willow tv package came with bein sports, so following la liga whenever its on...

there is a great game coming up next saturday....el classico

heads up to uninformed....
Old October 20, 2014, 01:40 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

^^haha thanks
Old October 25, 2014, 10:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Guys games starting in few mins... Barcelona and real madrid.... Will be a great game.
Old October 25, 2014, 02:26 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

FT : Real 3-1 Barca
Old December 4, 2014, 10:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Havent posted in this thread in ages. But really i didnt need to cos Real Madrid are too good beating any team left right and centre. Things to note is that Isco is being regarded so highly in the Spanish media, and deservedly so cos he has been superb.

Also Ronaldo is not only leading goal scoring charts but is also leading in key passes, showing how he has developed his assisting element to his game. Truly the most complete player in history imo on top of also being one of the best players to brace the game.

The whole team is just playing amazing football together with all the stars performing its gonna be difficult for any team to stop Real Madrid
Old December 4, 2014, 12:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol

Also Ronaldo is not only leading goal scoring charts but is also leading in key passes, showing how he has developed his assisting element to his game. Truly the most complete player in history imo on top of also being one of the best players to brace the game.
Hold your horses there man.. don't let your fanboy get to you.... He is doing well and a very good player, I don't know what you mean by complete player. he also has the benefit of some of the best players as team mates...

Let me ask you this? In your opinion you think C. Ronaldo is better or even comparable to Messi? .

But I agree this is one of the "complete" team currently.... every single player got their own game yet they play united...
Old December 4, 2014, 10:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Hold your horses there man.. don't let your fanboy get to you.... He is doing well and a very good player, I don't know what you mean by complete player. he also has the benefit of some of the best players as team mates...

Let me ask you this? In your opinion you think C. Ronaldo is better or even comparable to Messi? .

But I agree this is one of the "complete" team currently.... every single player got their own game yet they play united...
Lol wat fanboy are you talking abt. Ive always held Messi as a player so highly but this is the Real Madrid player i was talking about in a Real Madrid thread. Just because Messi might have achieved more than Ronaldo in this generation doesn't mean Ronaldo is still not one of the best players ever.

Both have been scoring more than a goal a game for such a long period of time that other players in previous generations could not even think of such achievements. I think its wrong to compare Messi with Ronaldo because they play in different positions and have different roles in their teams.

However people may say oh Ronaldo plays like a striker anyway but i think thats utter rubbish. He has always been a left winger and has always positioned himself on the left. Being a striker one must position themselves centrally and on occasions drift towards the wings if necessary.

However ronaldo in always on the left with benzema always positioned centrally and feeding ronaldo on the wings. But ronaldo's awareness and positioning is truly outstanding that in the box he is anywhere the ball goes. Thats just one thing i wanted to clarify that Messi and Ronaldo do play in different positions.

So for that reason i think its wrong to compare. However yes in terms of achievements Messi is ahead. Also he has performed for country whereas Ronaldo hasnt been as good as everyone would hope wen he plays for Portugal however i have argued that its due to the quality of the teams they are playing with as Messi has Di Maria, Mascherano, Higuain, Aguero etc. to work with and Ronaldo only has Moutinho. Nevertheless Messi has showed his qualities for his nation whereas Ronaldo not as much.

We are lucky to have to Ronaldo and Messi playing in the same generation but just because Messi may have achieved more doesnt mean Ronaldo cant be one of the greatest player also. What i meant with complete player is exactly that. Ronaldo is more of a compete player than Messi. Ronaldo is an athlete and can score with his head, which Messi doesnt. Ronaldo can use his strength wen needed, Messi not the same.

Besides scoring Ronaldo has proved he can also be an assist maker. Messi is not the same in terms of being an athlete. Messi mainly is a dribbler, assister and finisher. Ronaldo has more attributes than Messi but Ronaldo's dribbling, assisting and finishing isnt as good as Messi but Ronaldo relies on other attributes to make up for that difference in quality.

Also Ronaldo is probably imo more influential to Real Madrid than Messi is to Barca on the basis that wen Ronaldo moved from Man utd to Real that year Real scored 40 more goals than there previous years.

Lol u think Ronaldo isnt comparable to Messi? I think thats fanboy imo. They are both in a different league to all the other footballers and plus Ronaldo has been outperforming Messi for the past 2 seasons. But yes Messi has been the better player over the course of his whole career at Barca.
Old December 4, 2014, 10:44 PM
Cricket Legend

I think you are Ronaldo fanboy..... The only smart thing you said in that post is

Quote:
But ronaldo's awareness and positioning is truly outstanding

I agree.

But Messi's awareness is even better I think. Bro these are two players playikng the same league and I think they can be compared... But you are comparing iphone to nokia lumina bro....

I bet you use nokia lumia too and think it's the best phone...

There is no player currently playing better than Messi or even come close to messi ..... He didn't get all those achievement from his looks, quiet the opposite.....
Old December 4, 2014, 11:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Messi fanboy lets not just go on opinion but actually look at who won ballon dor last season and who currently has better goalscoring stats this season to determine the best player of the last two seasons. And im not sure wat exactly made u think im a ronaldo fanboy from the post i made. Plus here u are in a real madrid thread making an attempt to change it into a messi worship thread.

If u think messi and ronaldo should be compared then lets compare toni kroos with kompany if u like comparing players in different positions.
Old December 4, 2014, 11:53 PM
Cricket Legend

I never said they should be compared, I said Messi is above everyone else.. he is uncomparable..lol..
their positioning has a lot to do with their handedness.. so I think they can be compared even if they play different position.

anyways, Listen bro, you can bring all the stats.. Ronaldo's numbers can be skewed due to having better team mates... Just from watching games from this la liga season, I see a lot of goals are set up for Ronaldo whereas for Messi that is rarely the case, he is the one who is setting it up....

that's why you are are so hung up on Ronaldo improving on his assist making....i think he got a very solid team this season which is helping.

you be happy with your nokia Lumina bro.
Old December 5, 2014, 04:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I never said they should be compared, I said Messi is above everyone else.. he is uncomparable..lol..
their positioning has a lot to do with their handedness.. so I think they can be compared even if they play different position.

anyways, Listen bro, you can bring all the stats.. Ronaldo's numbers can be skewed due to having better team mates... Just from watching games from this la liga season, I see a lot of goals are set up for Ronaldo whereas for Messi that is rarely the case, he is the one who is setting it up....

that's why you are are so hung up on Ronaldo improving on his assist making....i think he got a very solid team this season which is helping.

you be happy with your nokia Lumina bro.
Lol dont downplay barca's team as a whole just to praise messi. Barca and Real are similar in quality. Lol all football followers know that ronaldo is currently the best, even barca supporters. So i dont know whether if its ur stubbornness or fanboy attitude that is ignorantly hailing messi the best player currently.

Ronaldo's numbers are skewed because of his team mates? I just cant help but laugh. Ronaldo has double the number of goals than Messi and has one more assist then Messi and u are just gonna give Messi all the credit?

Many people said after Ozil and Di maria both the high assist makers for Madrid leave Real Madrid then Ronaldo will not score as much, that didnt happen. Instead Ronaldo is as i repeat has scored double the number of goals than Messi somehow Messi is still better than him? On that basis Ronaldo played better than Messi in the world cup because Messi's numbers are skewed because of his team mates.

Lets not forget Messi has Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic playing around him. U contradicted urself saying messi is the one setting up because ronaldo is leading the number of assists for Madrid and has 8 assists compared to messi's 7.

U can pick any player in the world to be ur assist man but regardless scoring 20 goals in 12 games is just unheard of. Ronaldo ontop of that has more key passes than Messi, showing he is creating lot of goal scoring opportunities, implying he is setting up more goals than Messi... This isnt a matter of team mates. This is a matter of developing an aspect of one's game.
Old December 5, 2014, 04:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Bro now you are starting to talk rubbish..No barca supporter says Ronaldo is best... Those are foolish supporters..

Listen goals are not everything... Overall Real madrid as a team made way more goals than any other team which is a testament to the team dynamic and how offensive they've played.

Yes Barca has some great names but most of the goals were scored by Messi and neymer combination. If you take percentage of goals made by these two it comes out to be somewhere 70% of the team goals....

Look at Real, everybody has goals, everyone is winner... James the nobody already has 5 goals, suarez zero.. does that mean james is a better player than suarez? (yes suarez missed a lot of games in the beginning sure)..

And how many of those Ronaldo goals are from Penalties? Those should be subtracted...

Bascially my point is stats can be played around with... sometimes you watch a player and you can tell who is a better one... And for me that is Messi.

--- i think u are a ronaldo fanboy.......

Please come back and talk the day C. Ronaldo can take Portugal to the round of 16 in world up..:p
Old December 5, 2014, 12:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

I see Messi - Ronaldo debate is raging on here, too. As a neutral i.e not being a fan of Barca or Madrid, I think C Ron is brilliant but Messi is in a league of his own. I might be wrong though -ever so slightly. Maybe, we should ask ShamCha for his view!
Old April 12, 2015, 04:55 AM
Cricket Legend

i should update this thread a bit more. Real Madrid beat Eibar this morning and Barca drew to a spirited Sevilla. This means there is only a 2 point difference between Madrid and Barca as the race for the La Liga title heats up !
Old April 14, 2015, 11:37 AM
MLC World Series I

Atleti going down!
Old April 14, 2015, 07:51 PM
Cricket Legend

FT: Atletico Madrid 0 - 0 Real Madrid

Same old Real Madrid dominated but couldn't get 1 past the keeper. How about that speed of Varane tho !
Old April 22, 2015, 07:51 PM
Cricket Legend

FT: Real Madrid 1 - 0 Atletico Madrid

Great time to be a Bangladesh and Real Madrid supporter!! It was great seeing Chicha score the winner !
Old December 10, 2016, 01:08 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

I didn't know this thread(or even this forum) existed. Love Real and if Zidane wins today then he would extend his unbeaten streak to 34 which will be the third highest tied with Beenhakker who also coached Real.

Not to mention the 6pts lead will remain. Hoping for a Real win
Old December 10, 2016, 01:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tausif
I didn't know this thread(or even this forum)
aha.
Good thing you did some exploration, you'll see how much more there is to BC than just boring.

There are lots of resources.

I've never been a fanatic of football. Brazil during the WC has always been the norm.
Old December 11, 2016, 12:44 AM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
aha.
Good thing you did some exploration, you'll see how much more there is to BC than just boring.

There are lots of resources.

I've never been a fanatic of football. Brazil during the WC has always been the norm.
Lol yeah didn't know there were hidden treasures. Always thought these were dead except the cricket section and the forget cricket.

Brazil isn't what it used to be anymore. I think Germany will dominate for years to come in terms international.