facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old December 1, 2010, 05:40 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

What is even worse- Ash will get 2 more chances atleast regardless of how he plays according to the team management. Is he really someone worth of being babysitted?

Old December 1, 2010, 05:44 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
What is even worse- Ash will get 2 more chances atleast regardless of how he plays according to the team management. Is he really someone worth of being babysitted?
i think he will be benched in favor of Rock...since Siddons like him...
can't say i am thrilled about either... its like choosing to subcribe to Kaaler Kantha or Manobjomin
Old December 1, 2010, 05:46 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Really dont have any explanation for this pathetic performance..Ash did bat like an idiot as usual and was responsible for Junaed's out. I am very upset at Riyad, cant believe this guy was our star even few months ago. Mash should have played the practice match at Savar. I think his days are coming to an end And please come out of this "gift culture"
Old December 1, 2010, 05:51 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

I really believe imrul is OK. He just makes poor decisions on the field but his batting is perfectly OK unlike many i can name in our time who has issue with proper technique or even going after the bowlers. If situation demands i feel he is able to do that.
I feel we need to fix our middle order, the weakness starts right from 1st down Junaid followed by some other moron either ash or rock .. and then we have shakib followed by mushfiq. Its just not right.

I want to see these lower order batsmen (the likes of mushfiq, naeem and mahmudullah even nafees,) PUSHED UP in the middle order. well, that would be pushed down for nafees's case but makes perfect sense for him. and may be reshuffle the whole batting line up.

mushfiq, naeem mahmudullah, these guys can be far more useful if they are pushed up. And may be appoint jahurul to do the finishing job.
Old December 1, 2010, 05:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
i think he will be benched in favor of Rock...since Siddons like him...
can't say i am thrilled about either... its like choosing to subcribe to Kaaler Kantha or Manobjomin
................or like choosing between BNP & Awami League to lead the country to a brighter future?
Old December 1, 2010, 06:00 AM
Banned

Quote:

also Ashraful needs to be deported to some other country...
China can have him.
Old December 1, 2010, 06:02 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_fanatic
................or like choosing between BNP & Awami League to lead the country to a brighter future?
or trying to decide which movie to pick bewtween The Last Air Bender and Battlefield Earth...

well whatever happened has happened...we still have 4 matches to turn things around...
Zimbabwe will gain confidence from this and i believe we will have to chase a score much higher than what we failed to chase today...and the same goes for the WC matches... we need to be able to score 250 in our own conditions just like India scores above 270 even without their stars...

we also need to realize that our batting has failed 5 innings in a row now and bring in the changes while we still have matches to play.... with Tamim feeling his way back in after injury... Kaes and the no. 3 batter needs to seriously step up their game...
Old December 1, 2010, 06:02 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Today's debacle can be attributed to one thing, run outs. Bangladesh's inability to get ZIM out (could have limited them to 150). Four run outs in our inning.
Old December 1, 2010, 06:24 AM
Banned

The only reason I can think of losing this match is lack of professionalism. Based on indivisual's skills we are definitely ahead of zimbabwe but what makes the difference is the absense of resposibility in our players.

The major points that made us lose today in my opinion are-

- Four run outs
- Ahsraful's fancy try-out shot to steer the ball to thirdman (over and over again)
- Shakib's choice of iresponsible scoop shot in crucial moment (which he has done repeatedly)

Think about this- how can a team hope to win after four run outs in a match. How can a team possibly manage to do that?

This observations tell me the team has taken this match lightly. They thought they could win the match without giving their best.
Old December 1, 2010, 06:39 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
The only reason I can think of losing this match is lack of professionalism. Based on indivisual's skills we are definitely ahead of zimbabwe but what makes the difference is the absense of resposibility in our players.

- Four run outs
- Ahsraful's fancy try-out shot to steer the ball to thirdman (over and over again)
- Shakib's choice of iresponsible scoop shot in crucial moment (which he has done repeatedly) Think about this- how can a team hope to win after four run outs in a match. How can a team possibly manage to do that?

This observations tell me the team has taken this match lightly. They thought they could win the match without giving their best.
can't agree more
Old December 1, 2010, 06:42 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

bunch of idiots...
209???

209??????

come on for F*** sake!!!
Old December 1, 2010, 06:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
this match looks like it will end up just like the Asian games final.... mash bowled poorly today... I hope he can redeem himself and do a Shabbir with the bat today...
It didnt.

Mash is just finished as a bowler. Earlier we get over this is better for us and him.
Old December 1, 2010, 06:46 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane

- Four run outs
- Shakib's choice of iresponsible scoop shot in crucial moment (which he has done repeatedly)

Think about this- how can a team hope to win after four run outs in a match. How can a team possibly manage to do that?

Possibly u are right. Who in the team management takes the responsibility? Is the psycho pair still working?
Old December 1, 2010, 06:47 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
It didnt.

Mash is just finished as a bowler. Earlier we get over this is better for us and him.
yes..Ash and Mash are 2 valiant servants of BD cricket..nobody can deny this...they on their day gave us ultimate pleasures..but now its time to go..
Old December 1, 2010, 07:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

BD gifted the match to Zim with their run outs. What has the sports psychologist been doing? and hiring a fielding and bowling coach and here they go and lose to a worse team than NZ.
Over confidence and arrogance will be their downfall, Now Zim mentioned that they were the underdogs, but they played like a professional team and BD should have known that this is a better disciplined team and should not have taken them lightly. this was their biggest mistake.
I hope that they can regroup and win at least 3 matches, if Zim win the nextt match, then BD has lost it.
Old December 1, 2010, 08:11 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Wow just woke up and just found out. Looks like yet again another pathetic performance by the batsmen except Shakib.
Old December 1, 2010, 08:30 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mortaza,Kapali,Tendulkar.

I think most bangladesh players lack professionalism, i also think the lack wiseness! lack hunger to do well! lack fire-power! lack brutality! especialy in powerplays. Having played cricket for that long, with so many cricket matches under his belt, ashraful still seems to not know how to play professionaly, wisely. There was no need for that shot he played that got him out today! he should have got himself in, fairly attack, hit the bad balls for runs, respect the good ones! same goes to the rest and b'desh would have won it!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Old December 1, 2010, 08:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash,Tamim,Mastan

i liked how mushy missed the first run out chance he has no idea where the ball was. we badly need someone good behind the stamps
Old December 1, 2010, 09:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktkeeper
i liked how mushy missed the first run out chance he has no idea where the ball was. we badly need someone good behind the stamps
Out->Rahim
Jahurul<-In

Period.
Old December 1, 2010, 09:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Losing by only 9 runs is what that hurts the most. Then the thought of another ruined banglawash comes in mind. Then i wonder if we can win 4-1, and then the question comes 'can we win this series at all?'

One loss changes everything...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old December 1, 2010, 11:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

inconsistency needs to be remove from this side,but as far as consistency is concerned,ash rules in this category,when was the last time he made a fifty
Old December 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: YOURFACE

WE LOST?? ...that too by 9 runs! shyaattt !

ok so let me get this straight...

BD wins the series against NZ 4-0.
BD can win gold at the Asian games.
But then BD can also LOSE to ZIM by 9 freaakin' runs?

-- that does sound like BD .
ok I have no more concerns!

p.s retards ALWAYS BRING YOUR A game!
Old December 1, 2010, 12:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

they have dissapointed me today... thts all i can say....