facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old December 15, 2014, 05:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Sand Turf @ BAF Shaheen College (Hockey)

The International Hockey Federation president Leandro Negre inaugurated the sand-turf at the BAF Shaheenand College ground on Monday before labeling it as his most memorable day of 2014 at a press conference.

Being the chief of world hockey, Negre had the opportunity to launch the biggest events like World Cup, Champions League Hockey and FIH Congress but Negre he took more satisfaction in the sand turf inauguration than those event ‘Two days ago, a journalist asked me what the most important moment was for me in 2014. I answered him by saying, for hockey, the 2014 was very important year, we staged a beautiful World Cup in Holland. There was a successful five-a-side hockey event in the Youth Games in Nanjing. We had a beautiful congress in Morocco and Champions League but my surprise answer was that my most important day in 2014 will be the inauguration of the sand-turf in Dhaka’, Negre said in his welcome speech.

Negre presented the sand-turf to the Bangladesh Hockey Federation during his second visit to Bangladesh.

‘With the installation of the new turf, I hope Bangladesh will move further ahead in the international level. Bangladesh Hockey Federation has been working hard towards the development of the game, I congratulate them,’ he said.

Negre, who is visiting Bangladesh for the third time in two years, will also lay the foundation stone of the blue turf at the Maulana Bhasani Hockey Stadium and declare the National School Hockey championship open during his four-day stay. - See more at:
http://newagebd.net/76995/negre-open....iripwVX4.dpuf

Old December 19, 2015, 05:26 AM
Banned

hello friends,
In his statement at the conference the Deputy Head of the Russian Federal Atomic Energy Agency, Ambassador Nikolay Spassky provided a detailed account of the Russian Federation policy in the sphere of atomic energy development and nuclear nonproliferation. According to him, one of the keys to finding a solution to current nonproliferation problems should be international uranium enrichment centers, the first of which is to be created in Angarsk.

“Many nonproliferation experts are justly concerned about the fact that a number of states now seek to create their own nuclear fuel cycle. And they suggest that these states should refuse to do so. But why the countries have to refuse their inalienable right to create a nuclear fuel cycle, to enrich and to convert uranium? Especially when they see that one of the states keeps a blind eye on nuclear fuel cycle development in one of its favorite states and simultaneously it puts pressure on those states, which it does not like? Therefore the motivation of states to abandon plans to create their own nuclear fuel cycle could be based only on two components: firstly, on international law norms, and secondly on financial attractiveness and economic benefits for these states. All that should be supported by international guarantees,” said Nikolay Spassky, who supervises nonproliferation and international cooperation questions in Rosatom. According to him, the “guarantees of stability of supplies, and the guarantees that the international centers are complying with nonproliferation regime requirements, could be provided only by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).”

Custom Pen Drive