facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10, 2012, 10:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash
Default MLC: \../The Official Chicago Bulls Follow Up \../

Chicago revels its jersey for MLC

Form Chicago Tribune:

Today at a press conference at Chicago Tribune head office Sam Zell chairman of Equity Group Investments revealed the jersey and sponsors for Chicago bulls, One of the 16 teams participating in the revolutionary MLC. Sam Zell showed his delight as a part of MLC and to be the owner of Chicago bulls. With Sam Zell was Mary Dilion the US Cellular CEO, sponsors of Chicago Bulls. Sam Zell said he hopes MLC will provide the new age for cricket in America.He hopes to win MLC. "i hope to crush my opponents like i do in my business" he said in a laughing manner

Sam Zell announcing Chicago bull's jersey and Sponsor

Mary Dilion the CEO of US Cellulars said US Cellular was proud to be the main sponsors of Chicago bulls and believes this will provide the new scope to take the company to the next level in marketing

Bulls Jersey for the MLC

wrigley field Chicago was chosen to be the Bulls home ground, Grounds New Curator Adam wells said the ground is ready to be the part of the splendorous event. People of Chicago already showing much interest in MLC, more then what MLC organizers hoped for, indicating the tournament is going to be a huge hit

Wrigley field stadium more then ready for MLC

Chicago Tribune is the official media partner for the Bulls