facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 23, 2011, 11:28 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Jadoo TV

Anyone has Jadoo2 Box? If so how is the quality and what channels do you get? Is it worth buying?

Your recommendation on this will be appreciated !!

Old December 23, 2011, 11:48 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Don't get it. You will just be throwing your money down the drain. It is pretty much a box to rip people off. Most of its content is illegal and as such each passing day more and more contents are disappearing. I looked into it last year, and found tons of customer reviews/complaints all over the net advising to stay away.

As far as legal working set-top iptv provider, only one that I found is: http://www.tv-desi.com, has over 11 Bangladeshi channels as well.

Whatever you do, don't get Jadoo. Google on "jadoo tv review" and you can find tons horror stories like this: http://www.mouthshut.com/product-rev...iews-925589150

Newer TVs with YouTube and other apps; as well as set-top HDTV streaming boxes or media players (e.g. http://wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330) are much better options. At least you will be able to see somethings.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old December 25, 2011, 10:04 PM
Cricket Savant

First i thought it's a channel where they show magic 24/7 bangladeshi criss angel that is...but nooooo

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old December 27, 2011, 05:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif

As far as legal working set-top iptv provider, only one that I found is: http://www.tv-desi.com, has over 11 Bangladeshi channels as well.
Nasif Bhai, Will these channels be live? Cricket dekha jabey - upcoming BPL etc?
Old December 27, 2011, 11:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Thanks Nasif Bhai. Desi-tv er theke cheaper kono option ache (even if it's dui nambari)?
Old December 27, 2011, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Nasif Bhai, Will these channels be live? Cricket dekha jabey - upcoming BPL etc?
These are live broadcast channels (same as any other satellite/cable provider). If one of the channels on their list show BPL then it will probably be there as well.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old December 27, 2011, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceoff
Thanks Nasif Bhai. Desi-tv er theke cheaper kono option ache (even if it's dui nambari)?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Thats the cheapest option out there. I don't think you can find any streaming bangladeshi channel free. Satellite and iptv are the only options.
Old December 28, 2011, 09:32 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

I would stay away from any service of questionable legality. I wish there was an option with a smaller number of channels (and price).
Old December 28, 2011, 12:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Faceoff, how are you doing man!

Although this is different than what you asked for, but it may give you lot more option for TV (both live/offline) content. Google TV device with latest Android OS (Honeycomb) is great one. It turns your tv instantly into an android based netbook where you can stream anything from internet (with/out right app from marketplace) and/or from your other devices (eg. media server or other laptop/comp that can do samba/ftp etc) in home network. Logitec and Sony make the device, both were expensive (200-250), but recently logitec (they r discontinuing) slahsed prices from 250$ to 99$ only. I picked up one at 99$, and I am glad I did! It's really cool device.

I have seen some "illegal" site that streams live deshi tv, but they buffer a lot.
Old December 28, 2011, 12:37 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

In NY we have "Total TV".. They have 7-8 Bangla and 8-10 Hindi channels. Not bad for $40 per month. Quality is "ok" but if you want HD then thats not the way to go
Old December 28, 2011, 01:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Ahsan Bhai, I am doing fine. My 10 month old son kept me busy. How are you doing?

Google tv sounds nice. I even thought about building a media server pc
. But the problem is finding good quality live internet tv service with reasonable price.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old December 28, 2011, 02:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
In NY we have "Total TV".. They have 7-8 Bangla and 8-10 Hindi channels. Not bad for $40 per month. Quality is "ok" but if you want HD then thats not the way to go
hi roman how do you get this?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Old December 28, 2011, 02:14 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
hi roman how do you get this?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
You need to call them to make an appointment for installation. I know a guy who did that for me. I can give you his number if you want.
Old December 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Wow! Congrats man!

Doing fine, living semi-bachelor life wifey and kid are in BD now.

Yeah, I was planning the same to build a media server PC, then found this google tv device for cheap. This can connect to any DLNA NAS server as well which I am eyeing on to get one or will see if I can build one (software RAID) with some cheap machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceoff
Ahsan Bhai, I am doing fine. My 10 month old son kept me busy. How are you doing?

Google tv sounds nice. I even thought about building a media server pc
. But the problem is finding good quality live internet tv service with reasonable price.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old December 29, 2011, 10:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Got to watch jadoo tv he other day. apparently they have two versions now -an older version and a new version 2.the one i got to watch was the older version. video quality was bad. the new version is supposedly much clearer. The new version is also more expensive.
Old December 29, 2011, 10:17 AM
Banned

Jadoo is a total rip off IMO and for the price they are asking in the UK it is a bigger waste of money.
Old December 29, 2011, 08:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Jadoo TV ta ki re bhais? Majik tajik dekhai naki 24/7?
Old December 30, 2011, 04:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Jadoo TV ta ki re bhais? Majik tajik dekhai naki 24/7?
http://jadootv.com/

The jadoo is that they will replace your hard earned money with a complete pile of pap.
Old January 8, 2012, 01:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
You need to call them to make an appointment for installation. I know a guy who did that for me. I can give you his number if you want.
i was looking for a website where i can get more info. I will see first if it's a good option prior to calling anyone for a set up.
Old April 30, 2012, 09:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Has anyone used BTV Box? http://www.btv.co/
Old April 30, 2012, 09:29 AM
Cricket Sage

I actually bought a jadoo tv box few months ago, and it's working perfectly fine. I got fed up with Dish Network, for the last 2 year they were charging me $15 dollar extra in some sort of international fee which they just randomly felt like applying to my account without telling me or anything. So I just thought whatever I'll try it, I saw this other guy has it and seemed to work fine. I'm glad I bought it. It cost me $264 including shipping. I had it for 3 months so far, I cancelled my dish network deshi package which I used to pay roughly around $40 every month so that's $120 right there. Couple more months and the $264 will be covered. The quality is pretty good, it doesn't buffer. Now I have also access to Neo Cricket, Geo Super cricket channel and this other indian cricket channel so I don't have to worry about finding links anymore. I watched the entire Asia cup I had no problem. I have pretty much all the bangla channels and they work perfectly fine plus I get this sylheti channel from England it's called S tv or something. It's freaking awesome, I love the ads they make my day.

Faceoff bhai, it's all pretty much the same thing. Jadoo, btv aie rokom aro dui ekta ase. Same thing just different name. There is no guarantee it will work for you forever, they have no control over the channels. They just provide the box, the channels are uploaded by individuals, so if for some reason a channel goes offline there is nothing they can do.
Old April 30, 2012, 02:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
I actually bought a jadoo tv box few months ago, and it's working perfectly fine. I got fed up with Dish Network, for the last 2 year they were charging me $15 dollar extra in some sort of international fee which they just randomly felt like applying to my account without telling me or anything. So I just thought whatever I'll try it, I saw this other guy has it and seemed to work fine. I'm glad I bought it. It cost me $264 including shipping. I had it for 3 months so far, I cancelled my dish network deshi package which I used to pay roughly around $40 every month so that's $120 right there. Couple more months and the $264 will be covered. The quality is pretty good, it doesn't buffer. Now I have also access to Neo Cricket, Geo Super cricket channel and this other indian cricket channel so I don't have to worry about finding links anymore. I watched the entire Asia cup I had no problem. I have pretty much all the bangla channels and they work perfectly fine plus I get this sylheti channel from England it's called S tv or something. It's freaking awesome, I love the ads they make my day.

Faceoff bhai, it's all pretty much the same thing. Jadoo, btv aie rokom aro dui ekta ase. Same thing just different name. There is no guarantee it will work for you forever, they have no control over the channels. They just provide the box, the channels are uploaded by individuals, so if for some reason a channel goes offline there is nothing they can do.
Thanks for the response. How is the stream quality in terms of kbps? Also can you record/pause the stream?
Old November 23, 2012, 02:58 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Jadoo TV

I recently got this Jadoo box (jadoo3), it has pretty much all Bangla channels, no buffering, decent picture quality (i used ethernet cable to connect it to my router), have been using it for 2 months, no issues at all.

Can any body tell me how to add new channels? I am interested to add indian channels like Zee TV, Sony, Star plus etc. Talk to Jadoo TV customer service, he said that Zee, Sony, Star plus is not available in Jadoo TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar

Old November 23, 2012, 03:17 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Anyone using it from uk??

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old November 23, 2012, 04:44 PM
Banned

http://www.jagobd.com/category/bangla-tv