facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 9, 2017, 09:52 PM

Favorite Player: Mash
Default Tournament of the Underdogs

Pak beats SA
SL beats IND
BAN beats NZ

this so far has been a great tournament for the underdogs.

with one of Pak and SL sure to make the semis, things cant get better. Good luck to both of the team.

wish Eng beats Australia and we'll see two underdogs in the semi

Old June 9, 2017, 10:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

I just wanna see 3 Asian teams in the semis, Ind, BD, and Pak/SL, will send a strong message to them who think subcontinent teams don't do well in English Conditions. This is the first time supporting Poms against the Aussies for a reason.
Old June 9, 2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
I just wanna see 3 Asian teams in the semis, Ind, BD, and Pak/SL, will send a strong message to them who think subcontinent teams don't do well in English Conditions
Conditions othar than the rain hasnt been like the traditional english swinging

So far its been batting friendly
Old June 9, 2017, 11:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Conditions othar than the rain hasnt been like the traditional english swinging

So far its been batting friendly
TBH this has not been a complete one-sided contest so far, bowlers did get the upper hand quite a few times. Not even one 350 been made so far, even 250+ scores becoming pretty tough to chase. I would say it's a very even contest in today's context.

After the 2015wc debacle poms realized the hard way that having Jimmy Clouderson and Co swinging the crap out of the oppositions at home actually taking them nowhere, hence radical changes were made which includes doctoring the traditional English pitches, it was an effort to catch up with the modern day cricket, not like they are doing us any favor offering batting friendly pitches, sub continent teams doing good so far cuz they played out of their skin.
Old June 9, 2017, 11:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

I do not want to see Ind anywhere near the semis - that will send a strong message to the world.
11th June - come on Amla and Co.
Old June 9, 2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
I do not want to see Ind anywhere near the semis - that will send a strong message to the world.
if England beats Aus today I don't want India to go through. Its not like I dont want to see 3 asian teams, its I just dont want a repeat of 2015 WC qf. Its India and most likely 50 50 decisions are going to go in favor of them. I just cant handle all the conspiracy theories
Old June 9, 2017, 11:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
We will be there baby, we are the defending Champs after all, I will be surprised if the king of soft runs aka Amla scores even a half century tomorrow, guy boosts his stats by scoring in Jamodis and thrashing minnows, goes invisible when the chips are down 😂
Old June 10, 2017, 12:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
if England beats Aus today I don't want India to go through. Its not like I dont want to see 3 asian teams, its I just dont want a repeat of 2015 WC qf. Its India and most likely 50 50 decisions are going to go in favor of them. I just cant handle all the conspiracy theories
LOL BCCI =ICC after all, this recent Rift is just a smoke-screen for gullible people, but it's very hard to deceive wise ones like you, so had to give up 😔

On a serious note, if it happens, gonna be a hell of a match, how many times did you see Asian teams clashing in the semis?
Old June 10, 2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
LOL BCCI =ICC after all, this recent Rift is just a smoke-screen for gullible people, but it's very hard to deceive wise ones like you, so had to give up ������

On a serious note, if it happens, gonna be a hell of a match, how many times did you see Asian teams clashing in the semis?
did not mean BCCI = ICC

I said most likely 50 50 decisions will go in favor of India, as we have seen in many previous occasions when we play that these decisions tend to go to the stronger side most of the times(not always)

Since it is India, if a important match situation gets affected because of a 50 50 decision, just like 2015 you might see..scrap it..will see all the BD conspiracy theorist at actions and subsequently Indians coming to defend. it gets chaotic and I just dont want another 2015 case. 2015 this forum was also chaotic

if we play any other team and the decision goes against us, the conspiracy theorists will stay at bay as its not India.
Old June 10, 2017, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
did not mean BCCI = ICC

I said most likely 50 50 decisions will go in favor of India, as we have seen in many previous occasions when we play that these decisions tend to go to the stronger side most of the times(not always)

Since it is India, if a important match situation gets affected because of a 50 50 decision, just like 2015 you might see..scrap it..will see all the BD conspiracy theorist at actions and subsequently Indians coming to defend. it gets chaotic and I just dont want another 2015 case. 2015 this forum was also chaotic

if we play any other team and the decision goes against us, the conspiracy theorists will stay at bay as its not India.
It's a tough and hectic job being a moderator, I completely understand where you are coming from.
Old June 10, 2017, 01:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Yeah I hate these conspiracy theorists

Posted via BC Mobile Edition